Bears are the top offer for Wentz?

Liked Posts:
Only reason I can think of Pace wanting Carson here is that Nagy spoke with his boy Doug and he assured him he’s not broken.

This is like watching a car crash in slow motion miles before it happens, it’s so bears.

Liked Posts:
Umm no, all GMs in history don't have 4 top 10 picks in a row. Pace didn't simply bust 4 1st rounders. He busted 4 top 10 picks. How many GMs have gotten less than what Pace did with 4 top 10 picks? Your argument is this is common so go find me other GMs that fucked up this bad.

I would be shocked if you can find another GM that had 4 top 10 picks that did as poorly as Pace and still kept their job.

White - Absolute garbage in the NFL
Floyd - Below average to average NFL starter. Not good enough to have 5th year option picked up.
4M - Below average to average QB. Not good enough to have 5th year option picked up.
Roquan - Pro Bowl/All Pro caliber player

I would love to see how many other GMs squandered such high picks.

I agree Pace is ass in the first round, but let’s be fair here, Roquan was the right pick and he’s certainty not a bust.

Honestly the only pick that’s inexcusable is the one that was most costly, Trubs. It’ll go down in infamy as the bears biggest draft mistake.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree Pace is ass in the first round, but let’s be fair here, Roquan was the right pick and he’s certainty not a bust.

Honestly the only pick that’s inexcusable is the one that was most costly, Trubs. It’ll go down in infamy as the bears biggest draft mistake.
He literally said he busted 4 while calling Roquan an all pro at the same time. He contradicts himself.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Let me say this...

I am ok with the Bears picking up Wentz. I think he was a very good QB for a couple seasons that was horrible this past year. It is possible that he performs at a probowl level again. I don't think he will ever be the gamechanger that Watson is, but he can help a team win that has pieces in place. He proved that already. The problem here is spending a 1st round pick or even multiple 1st round picks for that type of upside. I just wouldn't do it with the position the Bears are in. If they were a team that was like the 2010-2012 Lovie teams or even 2018 then it might make sense. We however have a defense that is the oldest in the NFL and is going to get worse until we get more pieces around it. We need to completely rebuild the offensive line. We are thin at WR. I would just much rather use our 1st or a future 1st to draft a fucking QB that can be a star.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I don't believe getting #37 from the Eagles is realistic. Last I heard it was the Bears 2021 3rd, Foles, Miller and the Bears 2022 1st for Wentz and a pick from the Eagles. The Eagles have two 5th this year (theirs and the Cowboys). I would hope for a higher pick than that coming back, but I'm not expecting it.

Where did you hear Bears 2021 4rd, Foles, A.Miller and Bears 2022 1st for Wentz and a pick from? CCS member?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
He literally said he busted 4 while calling Roquan an all pro at the same time. He contradicts himself.

Only remy will get this Wentz trade talk back to Pace's 1st round picks over the last 5 years. Don't feed him.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
"I'll give you whatever you want for Carson, just name it."

- Pace, probably
Pace is that gutless seller/buyer on offerup who doesnt haggle. Just shows you hes interested and gets bullied into taking whatever youre buying/selling.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
the way i see it at least Jags fans can lie to themselves and say there are better days ahead with trevor coming and a ton of cap space to surround him with talent. we are stuck in mediocrity.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
the way i see it at least Jags fans can lie to themselves and say there are better days ahead with trevor coming and a ton of cap space to surround him with talent. we are stuck in mediocrity.
Depending on what happens with ARob and the shit FA Pace has, we could be worse then mediocrity.