Bears are the top offer for Wentz?

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
the way i see it at least Jags fans can lie to themselves and say there are better days ahead with trevor coming and a ton of cap space to surround him with talent. we are stuck in mediocrity.

But they're the Jags.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
People on here severely undervalue our talent.
This is the most opposite statement I have ever seen on CCS.

#CamMerideth
#JordanHoward

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is the most opposite statement I have ever seen on CCS.

#CamMerideth
#JordanHoward
The history is Bears fans overvalued the teams talent but lately it has swung to undervaluing it.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What I hope is happening is that the Bears are too classy, proud, and "original" league to take attention or focus from the games showcase game.

I always hated when teams do something to steal the spotlight on the day of the superbowl, or week before, make some big trade or hire their head coach. Like sit down and shut the fuck up and we can get back to the failures the rest of the year, but keep this week sacred.

so the deal is done and we find out tomorrow, as it should be. I would be proud of us.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
No offense but you're really wrong.
None taken.
Imo we are comparable
Both are lacking a QB

We have the edge in RB talent with monty, who imo is still an unknown thanks to shit playcalling and shit OL play

We have better WRs but if Allen leaves we will be even

TEs, I honestly don't know

OL play is even too

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
The history is Bears fans overvalued the teams talent but lately it has swung to undervaluing it.
Besides maybe Montgomery, who would you say has been undervalued?

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
None taken.
Imo we are comparable
Both are lacking a QB

We have the edge in RB talent with monty, who imo is still an unknown thanks to shit playcalling and shit OL play

We have better WRs but if Allen leaves we will be even

TEs, I honestly don't know

OL play is even too
Agreed on QB. Thats why I argue with a good QB the Bears would be a lot better than people are giving them credit for. I dont think that is Wentz to be clear.

ARob re-signing is obviously another big item that needs clarity but I see it happening.

I am apparently the only person optimistic about KMet.

As far as O Line I really think the middle made strides and one above average T could make it a much better unit.

All things IMO that can be fixed in an offseason if done right.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Then you don't value the QB position enough.
Great QB and shit team = the Texans. Shit QB and decent team = the Bears. Fix the QB to even an average starter and the Bears are still better than the Jags.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
So I have been thinking about this future #1 and it is a logical move. Pace needs ammo this offseason, so giving a the 3rd or comp 4th, along with Foles, Miller/Cohen/Massie and a 2022 1st while getting Wentz and #37 would make a whole lot of sense.

Gains a QB and earlier pick while giving up 2022 value when Pace is either re-signed or gone and Philly likely is at the start of a rebuild and would like to start banking picks.

This is a trade I like, so with Pace it is probably a lot more going and less coming.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
His salary over the next 4 years is 25, 22, 25, 26 million if traded. Thats a lot to pay a guy to not be a good to above average.
Sounds like a lot but he would be the 16th highest paid QB next year.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Great QB and shit team = the Texans. Shit QB and decent team = the Bears. Fix the QB to even an average starter and the Bears are still better than the Jags.

I stand by my original comment.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I stand by my original comment.
Thats fine. But just know I dont undervalue the QB Im just realistic with what the Bears can get and the rest of the roster.

Do I think they are winning a SB in the next 5 years? Nope. Do I think the Jags will win one with TL? Nope.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
The Defense, Mooney, Kmet, and the OL changes. Also ARob if retained.
Mooney, really?????
Kmet, by a few loud negative nellies that hate everything Bears as their online personality
Defense- don't see it. A lot of Pagano hate, but don't think he could be undevalued.
OL changes- again don't see it. Guys were calling for change all season until injury forced Nagy to do what most wanted.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So I have been thinking about this future #1 and it is a logical move. Pace needs ammo this offseason, so giving a the 3rd or comp 4th, along with Foles, Miller/Cohen/Massie and a 2022 1st while getting Wentz and #37 would make a whole lot of sense.

Gains a QB and earlier pick while giving up 2022 value when Pace is either re-signed or gone and Philly likely is at the start of a rebuild and would like to start banking picks.

This is a trade I like, so with Pace it is probably a lot more going and less coming.
Philly has to like it enough. Pace really needs to stop the at all costs type trades.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Mooney, really?????
Kmet, by a few loud negative nellies that hate everything Bears as their online personality
Defense- don't see it. A lot of Pagano hate, but don't think he could be undevalued.
OL changes- again don't see it. Guys were calling for change all season until injury forced Nagy to do what most wanted.

Ehh, a lot of people were hating on kmet up until we actually started using him. You are right, however, the majority of the major hate was from some specific negative posters. Remy already labeled him a bust by midseason.