Bears OTAs and Minicamps (Rookie, voluntary, mandatory, coerced, etc.)

msadows

Liked Posts:
The original owners are focusing on their restaurant and bar in Richmond called Brat Haus.

I ended up there when some chick wanted to go on a date in wisconsin cause she was trying to avoid her boyfriend running into us. Stopped in for a brew while she was getting ready.

Their brats were like 16 bucks, crazy. I'm sure plenty of idiots pay for it. Place was nice, but i'd never pay that much for a sausage in a bun, especially at a place in bumfuck nowhere near the wisconsin border.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Whos at LG with two RG? Both G have extensive injury histories. They had the same 4 stalwarts in place last year and were a bottom half of the league OL even if you attribute much of their struggles to fields holding the ball.

I think the group will be better this year due to multiple factors but the G's injury history and the unknown at C is a pretty big concern.

Tev, you can march that guy out at any spot and he will be a beast. Put him at TE, I'm sure he cant be worse than odunze.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The defense is now on year 3 of the same scheme. This offense is brand new.

If you have the take of "its just 7 on 7s or its just OTAs" from positives then its kind of hypocritical to act like its the end of the world over the negative

Will wait and see how it looks after training camp

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Just not when we play anyone with a winning record, but otherwise..
I just find it weird that people take a selective sample size and project it as though this is who they are. They’re good at bum slaying and taking advantage of the lions. I wouldn’t just assume they’re a top 5 unit. I’m excited to see what they do week two.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just find it weird that people take a selective sample size and project it as though this is who they are. They’re good at bum slaying and taking advantage of the lions. I wouldn’t just assume they’re a top 5 unit. I’m excited to see what they do week two.
lies, damn lies, and statistics. while we all saw growth when they were playing well against bottom tier and D3 teams like the kittens, they still fold against top tier teams. I think they can be really good, just not there yet.