Bears OTAs and Minicamps (Rookie, voluntary, mandatory, coerced, etc.)

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
@Anytime23 here you go. I think we got our first idiot using this stupid phrase this year
Says the disco fish salesman? LOL. Really? It just means when you have a good DEF it makes our OFF better, and visa versa. You can call it cheesy if you want, it's just succinct.

DavidH

Liked Posts:
No I never listen live, I download the pods. Was it good?
Nothing crazy. They were talking about how the practice went yesterday. It was just a quick shot at people saying iron sharpens iron (because it doesn't) when it should be steel sharpens steel (which I'm not entirely sure is accurate either lol). Dan's always on brand.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Nothing crazy. They were talking about how the practice went yesterday. It was just a quick shot at people saying iron sharpens iron (because it doesn't) when it should be steel sharpens steel (which I'm not entirely sure is accurate either lol). Dan's always on brand.
Like he didn’t hear that all last offseason before they came out and looked like the worst team in the world.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
iron sharpens iron is in the bible, steel sharpens steel may be more accurate, the first i think means more about how you benefit from leadership and friendship where the second is more about if you want to be great you must go against greatness. either way, y'all know what the fuck we're talking about. there are going to be ups and downs and it is BETTER if CW faces a tough DEF and struggles than practicing against a BAD DEF and winning, because we WANT HIM to learn against a tough defense. It'll prepare him better for real games.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Settle down it was a minor brain fart.

They were middle of the pack with 4 new starters Jenkins never played left guard Patrick taking over at center Davis and Wright.

Half the battle having guys play together year after year instead of constant turnover.

And Fields was special at running into sacks.
No it wasn't. You constantly say stupid shit.