Bears OTAs and Minicamps (Rookie, voluntary, mandatory, coerced, etc.)

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:
idk I for 1 am seriously ENCOURAGED that Bateman is getting 1st team reps at center imo its really encouraging and a good sign
I get the skepticism but I just think this is an overreaction. We’re not even into training camp yet.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Bruh i am not mad one bit about justin fields lmao, I am happy he is gone clearly not NFL level starting player.

I'm not in anyway desperate for any #calledit on you as I have amassed far more than you have in your entire time here.

I have also stated how much easier it is to hit faked #calledits by saying players will bust when the likelihood of a player busting is far greater than that of 1 hitting and you have yet to show me even a single #calledit you have made on a player hitting. You have offered 0 rebuttal to this claim.

All the players you have liked you have given the kiss of death,

Yeah for someone who is not so invested in me like you claim you're not you are desperate to keep track of every one of my predictions.

Here's two Whitney Mercilus and Chandler Jones. You want something more recent? Brandon Aiyuk and Jalen Carter.

You want someone Bears related? Teven Jenkins and Cole Kmet.

You want my best hit from years ago that I still mock Greg Gabriel for missing because he said the Bears passed on him because he was a linebacker only in college basically he didn't have a Top-5 talent even playing the correct position in college, Terrell Suggs. Suggs still remains the best college pass rusher I've ever seen.

But again tell me that you don't care and then write an entire post demanding that I show you who I have hit on.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So with Justin's rushing production you think he would have eventually been successful at a high level with better talent around him....

If he's such a good rusher they should have hired Chip Kelly to run his triple option offense that would have really put the league on notice.

Funny though how his rushing production drastically fell off in 2023.
Not the point im making. Don’t deflect from how you like to cherry pick.

It’s incredible how much you hated Caleb Williams but now you’re all on board after the Bears added the skill position talent that they did. It’s almost as if that kind of thing makes a difference for a young QB. Weasel.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Sure if that's only what you were doing. Instead you're still pissed about my Justin Fields opinion and are stalking me for any other opinion I give so you can mock me for that opinion bookmark that opinion see if I was wrong in a couple of years and then yell at me some more. Seems to be a real emotionally stable way to go about your interaction with me on the message board. But of course you're hiding behind the words "intellectual accuracy" as if holding me accountable means anything.

You're basically mad about Justin Fields and can't wait to be right about something just so you can run your mouth about it. You can't admit how wrong you were about Justin Fields nor can you deal with the fact that after 80 percent of the board endlessly mocked my Justin Fields opinion and fought with me for hours on end that you were all wrong. Instead you're desperate to find something else to mock me over to rack up a troll win.
God you are fucking delusional and shouldn’t accuse anyone of stalking ever again.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Yeah for someone who is not so invested in me like you claim you're not you are desperate to keep track of every one of my predictions.

Here's two Whitney Mercilus and Chandler Jones. You want something more recent? Brandon Aiyuk and Jalen Carter.

You want my best hit from years ago that I still mock Greg Gabriel for missing because he said the Bears passed on him because he was a linebacker only in college basically he didn't have a Top-5 talent even playing the correct position in college, Terrell Suggs. Suggs still remains the best college pass rusher I've ever seen.

But again tell me that you don't care and then write an entire post demanding that I show you who I have hit on.
IMG_0679.jpeg

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We have no clue what caleb's floor is.

He's an air raid QB from a conference known for their lack of defense. He looks great and has all the tools, but guys like that have busted hard in the nfl before too.

It wont be hard to outperform fields in the passing game, but at this point of my bears fandom I think we could have drafted Andrew Luck or Peyton Manning and figured out a way to ruin them...
and he also practiced against a shitty defense. This is new for him and I'm glad the D is chippy.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The reports on ESPN 1000 cross talk today is they think Caleb's floor right now is better than peak Justin Fields. That even when Caleb is struggling in practice he's already been than that Justin Fields was last year.

They were talking about how he's more efficient with the football more in command in the huddle and even when he's making mistakes it's because he's attempting throws that Justin Fields refused to even try.

Based on that I think the worst we'll see from Caleb Williams is a handful of mistakes that he'll learn from and get better at and then he'll be carving teams up routinely.
Rent free

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Three are lies, everyone wanted Carter but he wasn’t the beast he was projected to be last year meanwhile Wright is the better pick at the time

msadows

Liked Posts:
isnt daniel the guy who guaranteed that pat mahomes would be a giant bust?

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Three are lies, everyone wanted Carter but he wasn’t the beast he was projected to be last year meanwhile Wright is the better pick at the time
What did I say this week to get you so fired up at me? You weren't even in my peripheral the last month and now here you are.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Bears didn’t have a 1st round pick in 2020. Aiyuk went 26th overall. Kmet was drafted 43rd. I don’t get his point. Aiyuk had a brilliant disappointing postseason when the Niners needed him to step up, he simply disappeared. 149yds/9catches on 20 targets over 3 games. So impressive!!!

@SugarWalls ready to give up a future 1st for Aiyuk and then pay him $28 million per year? Sounds like a great idea!

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Bears didn’t have a 1st round pick in 2020. Aiyuk went 26th overall. Kmet was drafted 43rd. I don’t get his point. Aiyuk had a brilliant disappointing postseason when the Niners needed him to step up, he simply disappeared. 149yds/9catches on 20 targets over 3 games. So impressive!!!

@SugarWalls ready to give up a future 1st for Aiyuk and then pay him $28 million per year? Sounds like a great idea!
Aiyuk disappeared or more likely Purdy showed what he'll be for the rest of his career. Pick and chose who you hitch your wagon to based on your argument with me that's what you've always done.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Aiyuk disappeared or more likely Purdy showed what he'll be for the rest of his career. Pick and chose who you hitch your wagon to based on your argument with me that's what you've always done.
lol. Didn’t address how the Bears were supposed to get Aiyuk. Aiyuk just isn’t elite bud. Take the L and let it go. He’s just a good #2 playing in a system that puts him in advantageous situations…except when he goes up against good corners. Good luck to the team paying him $28 million. What’s next? You gonna make up another story about Darnold &Kizer?

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
lol. Didn’t address how the Bears were supposed to get Aiyuk. Aiyuk just isn’t elite bud. Take the L and let it go. He’s just a good #2 playing in a system that puts him in advantageous situations…except when he goes up against good corners. Good luck to the team paying him $28 million. What’s next? You gonna make up another story about Darnold &Kizer?
Why do I have to tie my prediction of his success with the Bears needing to draft him?

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Why do I have to tie my prediction of his success with the Bears needing to draft him?
Has it ever occurred to you that every poster here has many correct called-it’s on many players?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Has it ever occurred to you that every poster here has many correct called-it’s on many players?
Brett has one of the worst calledit rates on CCS. No need to even argue with him. State it as fact(it is) and move along.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
What did I say this week to get you so fired up at me? You weren't even in my peripheral the last month and now here you are.
Fired up? I just want to keep you honest, I’m just sitting here and posting while being black