Biggs on NFL Network Radio Discussing Rookie Camp

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
How pathetic do you have to be to end a post with "gotta go" but have no intentions of going anywhere... that is your equivalent of "diet starts Monday" only instead of binge eating through the weekend, CCS gets your mental diarrhea

I'm going nowhere and if DB70 does for some unfair reason go somewhere i'll still be around. You know EXACTLY how that works. lol

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Not only does he waste his keystrokes, but wastes the keystrokes of at least half of this board eight days a week.

Complains about "troll crews", but spends all morning trolling the board about the worst player on this offense.

You basically #nailedit with this post. Objectively, to an "outside fan" (just learned that one yesterday) reading this, they see pages and pages of a guy caping for the worst player on the offense, and the rest of posting CCSers wanting an explanation of why the DUD is such a hot topic.

In @dabears70's brane, he is being trolled by a crew of Shaheen haters.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
And there it is again. Backing up his boys instead of being a mod. Am i the only one talking about Shaheen in this thread or are you for some curious reason only singling me out once again?

No others have spoken about Shaheen, but you are the only one who is talking like an idiot

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The only reason to hold out hope for Shaheen is his draft position.

And we know that draft position means next to nothing once guys are 2 years into their careers.

Crazy idea, maybe he was just a bad 2nd round pick and we are waiting for talent and upside that simply is not there.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You want plays designed for him. That is banking on him not to suck if we are wasting targets that could go to good players.

I want to see what he can do when he's healthy and given a fair shot in this new system. Yeah that sounds real wrong to want a player that's on the Bears roster who could be a great weapon to actually get a chance.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I want to see what he can do when he's healthy and given a fair shot in this new system. Yeah that sounds real wrong to want a player that's on the Bears roster who could be a great weapon to actually get a chance.

Other than draft position, what is this based on?

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Hahaha another post of just plain old stupid from Gnat.

Vu you wanna say anything to him about all the non football posts in this thread?

Guaranteed you have as many if not more non football posts in this thread than I do

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
And there it is again. Backing up his boys instead of being a mod. Am i the only one talking about Shaheen in this thread or are you for some curious reason only singling me out once again?

No...I think several of us have chimed in that Shaheen sucks and are clueless why you are defending him so relentlessly.

I am totally fine with resuming literally the entire board owning you on that discussion rather than continuing to let you derail this into another "Plights of DB70" thread.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
The only reason to hold out hope for Shaheen is his draft position.

And we know that draft position means next to nothing once guys are 2 years into their careers.

Crazy idea, maybe he was just a bad 2nd round pick and we are waiting for talent and upside that simply is not there.

Yes maybe that is right which i never said it couldn't be right and have brought up that he could be a bust for a 2nd round pick multiple times. We won't know that until he gets that chance which he hasn't gotten yet especially in this system.

We can go around and around on this for days with no agreement until it's actually seen. The odds are not in the favor of Shaheen making the team after this year but i sure as hell would like to see him stay healthy and actually get a real chance before that happens.

E.F.Hutton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Not sure how this conversation became about Shaheen or why anyone would defend him but to get back to the rookies. I will admit to being a big J Howard fan. So I thought the trade and subsequent 3rd rounder for Montgomery was a mistake but I'm coming around on the new kid. Everything I've read is that his attitude is great and he fits the new system much better. Strangely enough for the Bears however it's not all about the running game anymore.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
But we've seen what he can do when he's healthy: get injured because he caught the ball and tried to run with it.

Trust me, we don't want a system where a player like Shaheen is successful LMAO

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yes maybe that is right which i never said it couldn't be right and have brought up that he could be a bust for a 2nd round pick multiple times. We won't know that until he gets that chance which he hasn't gotten yet especially in this system.

We can go around and around on this for days with no agreement until it's actually seen. The odds are not in the favor of Shaheen making the team after this year but i sure as hell would like to see him stay healthy and actually get a real chance before that happens.

Excellent football post

DB70 - "you may be right but I never said you were not right and have also sad he could be a bust, but we don't know if he is a bust because he has only had 2 years to prove he can stay healthy and be productive, so I can keep acting like an idiot and everyone else can keep pointing out that I am an idiot, but we won't know how big of an idiot I am until Shaheen flakes out for the 3rd year in a row....then and only then can we finally call Shaheen a bust"

Rest of CCS - "WHat?!?!"

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Other than draft position, what is this based on?

His size and great hands are the first two and we have no idea about if he's a good, great or bad route runner but for whoever says he isn't i'd love for that person to not just say it but show proof that he doesn't run good routes. Size and great hands aren't a great red zone weapon and he's already shown he can block which i'm pretty sure you've already agreed with? So if size, hands and blocking isn't good to have in a TE then i have no idea what is.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is Shaheen's last year to prove something. To do ANYTHING. As a 2nd round pick, they will give him the time. He WAS injured a lot. For now, I can see him being a red zone threat, but if he can't run and catch (OMG!) then move on. He runs like he's about to fall apart. It's a looming bust. For me, he has this year to evolve. Or bye.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Excellent football post

DB70 - "you may be right but I never said you were not right and have also sad he could be a bust, but we don't know if he is a bust because he has only had 2 years to prove he can stay healthy and be productive, so I can keep acting like an idiot and everyone else can keep pointing out that I am an idiot, but we won't know how big of an idiot I am until Shaheen flakes out for the 3rd year in a row....then and only then can we finally call Shaheen a bust"

Rest of CCS - "WHat?!?!"

Just to let you know i barely ever read any of your posts along with others. Just trying to save you some time but we all know you have absolutely nothing else to do but sit behind your computer and follow me around right Vu? LOL

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
His size and great hands are the first two and we have no idea about if he's a good, great or bad route runner but for whoever says he isn't i'd love for that person to not just say it but show proof that he doesn't run good routes. Size and great hands aren't a great red zone weapon and he's already shown he can block which i'm pretty sure you've already agreed with? So if size, hands and blocking isn't good to have in a TE then i have no idea what is.

He is a reasonable blocker.
He is big.

I am not sure I am ready to make statements about his hands when he has been targeted 20 times and largely had been invisible in the passing game.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
This is Shaheen's last year to prove something. To do ANYTHING. As a 2nd round pick, they will give him the time. He WAS injured a lot. For now, I can see him being a red zone threat, but if he can't run and catch (OMG!) then move on. He runs like he's about to fall apart. It's a looming bust. For me, he has this year to evolve. Or bye.

I agree and if i wasn't being chased around by trolls i could of put it as simply as you just did.