BR: Bears Trying To Trade Cutler to get Mariota

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
I Clausen did well against Detroit we had a chance to win if he had not had the concusion, he has more fire and determination than Cutler, Clausen has never had a real chance in the NFL. The Panthers sucked when he was a rookie he got hurt then they drafted Cam.sometime you don't have to have the best arm to succeed.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Hoyer is a Texan now. They do have McCown however.

That's right, forgot McCown had "replaced" Hoyer. A lot of journeyman QB's moved around this offseason.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Except clausen already had that fucking chance and sucked. I think you might want to boycott the beats and the forum as long as Cutler plays. Its unfair to you and others who have to suffer through him

I didn't think Clausen had much of a chance, he played well even with the myriad of excuses allowed for Cutler.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn't think Clausen had much of a chance, he played well even with the myriad of excuses allowed for Cutler.

you mean to tell me he got concussed behind that all pro line you guys are aklways saying kicks ass for cutler and didn't do shit with all those pro bowl weapons? so your saying the excuses are valid for clause but not cutler?

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
you mean to tell me he got concussed behind that all pro line you guys are aklways saying kicks ass for cutler and didn't do shit with all those pro bowl weapons? so your saying the excuses are valid for clause but not cutler?

No he is saying that despite all the excuses that is given for Cutler's bad play, Claussen the "inferior" QB was able to play about as well as Cutler.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild

I'm saying the opposite.

Cutler the last 2 years has been equally played/outplayed by the backup.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
u couldn't put pickles and mccown together and make half the qb cutler is sorry im not buying in to either of those losers.

if they wanna go lets change just for the sake of fuckin change either draft a qb or run with fales. just say no to clausen

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
u couldn't put pickles and mccown together and make half the qb cutler is sorry im not buying in to either of those losers.

Still doesn't take away the fact that Cutler was unable to outplay them

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
After thinking more about the rumour and the interest in Mariota...Pace has been so damn quiet about every little thing and we haven't heard a lick about a lot of the moves that have been made until they have been announced.

All of a sudden, it gets out we have interest in Mariota? I like Mariota but I think this is a smoke screen from Pace. With Gregory no longer an option at #7, there are only 3 pass rushers worthy of the spot and Pace wants to get his guy. Hyping up Mariota and getting a team like Cleveland to offer up everything to get him would make it more realistic that maybe 2 of those guys are still on the board when he picks.

I would be all for a trade for Mariota but it is being used to drive his value up I believe.

This isn't really news..there was Mariota and Bears "smoke" a few months ago.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Still doesn't take away the fact that Cutler was unable to outplay them

he has outplayed them after all he has been a starting qb his entire career can either of them say that?

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Come again?

He was benched for Clausen last year

rofl oh yea by the fuckin genius trestman for one game where he was trying to dump all the blame on cutler to save his job?...how did that work out for him again?

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Clausen could always BEAT OUT Cutler in training camp since they said that it was open competition. If that doesn't happen (it won't), then it can be said that everyone that has football knowledge of the situation knows Cutler, as bad as people think he is, is better than Clausen.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
rofl oh yea by the fuckin genius trestman for one game where he was trying to dump all the blame on cutler to save his job?...how did that work out for him again?

It kind of worked out, he got that Raven's job didn't he? Well, didn't he?