onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
rofl oh yea by the fuckin genius trestman for one game where he was trying to dump all the blame on cutler to save his job?...how did that work out for him again?

It worked out pretty well for Trestman, I'm assuming he didn't want to work with Cutler any longer, now he gets to work with a far better QB

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Clausen could always BEAT OUT Cutler in training camp since they said that it was open competition. If that doesn't happen (it won't), then it can be said that everyone that has football knowledge of the situation knows Cutler, as bad as people think he is, is better than Clausen.

did you really say this?

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
It worked out pretty well for Trestman, I'm assuming he didn't want to work with Cutler any longer, now he gets to work with a far better QB

yea most headcoaches pine for those dream oc jobs

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Some do...Trestman is one of those coaches.

dr-evil-right.gif

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
never gonna happen. He took the Cardinals job strictly because he knew he couldn't fix Cutler. It's been well documented.

And would never bag groceries

Chinese

Liked Posts:
Jay's passer rating over 15 games: 88.6
Clausen's rating: 71.8

That's a substantial difference. You are seeing what you want to see when you think those two are comparable.

Yeah but tell me how many games has Claussen played in the last 2 years and practiced with the first team. He had one week to prepare. I don't care about QBR as much as what happened. He threw 2td and 1 int so if we were to compare that with Cutler since you seem to compare all of Cutler career to one game that Claussen played as a Bear then I see 2:1 td/int ratio for Claussen and what's Cutler? Bet it's not 2:1. I even wonder if Cutler has had that ratio with the Bears?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah but tell me how many games has Claussen played in the last 2 years and practiced with the first team. He had one week to prepare. I don't care about QBR as much as what happened. He threw 2td and 1 int so if we were to compare that with Cutler since you seem to compare all of Cutler career to one game that Claussen played as a Bear then I see 2:1 td/int ratio for Claussen and what's Cutler? Bet it's not 2:1. I even wonder if Cutler has had that ratio with the Bears?

Sample size is exactly what makes this a silly argument. What happened is that we lost. What you care about is finding a stat to exaggerate.

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:

He has 183 TDS and 130 INTS...so the ratio is about 3:2

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Sample size is exactly what makes this a silly argument. What happened is that we lost. What you care about is finding a stat to exaggerate.

People dont care if we lose but as long as we dont lose with Jay damnit,

Also if they really want a Clausen stat. When he played the Bears made it to the redzone several times, but didnt score once. START HIM!

da_bears6

Liked Posts:
I understand wanting to upgrade Cutler everyone wants that. But thinking Clausen is that guy is wrong.

Clausen gives the fans the change they want at QB but doesn't help them win anymore games going into 2015 and the future.