BR: Bears Trying To Trade Cutler to get Mariota

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
People dont care if we lose but as long as we dont lose with Jay damnit,

Also if they really want a Clausen stat. When he played the Bears made it to the redzone several times, but didnt score once. START HIM!

urlacherlulz1.gif

jay-cutler.jpg

Chinese

Liked Posts:
He has 183 TDS and 130 INTS...so the ratio is about 3:2

My math must be bad but just looking at those numbers tells me little less than 2tds per 1 int. Or something like 1.4 TD per 1 ints

183/130=1.4 tds per 1 int.

Sorry I could be wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I understand wanting to upgrade Cutler everyone wants that. But thinking Clausen is that guy is wrong.

Clausen gives the fans the change they want at QB but doesn't help them win anymore games going into 2015 and the future.

Not sure if anyone is touting Clausen as the future...he and Jay are pretty much equal as far as the Bears QB.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Also if they really want a Clausen stat. When he played the Bears made it to the redzone several times, but didnt score once. START HIM!

Wait wut?

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol there no fucking way you for real think clausen is a better option for the starting qb than cutler ..must be trollin cant be srs

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
what I wish is they would actually bring in a viable replacement hell take a shot draft a qb cutler isn't getting any younger anyway and for that matter neither is forte the same needs done with him its high time they drafted someone to replace them both. that being said I wouldn't want them to downgrade either position just for the sake of change

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
what I wish is they would actually bring in a viable replacement hell take a shot draft a qb cutler isn't getting any younger anyway and for that matter neither is forte the same needs done with him its high time they drafted someone to replace them both. that being said I wouldn't want them to downgrade either position just for the sake of change

Mariota fer Cutler?

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mariota fer Cutler?

if they draft him id certainly hope that he would end up better than cutler and the same if they were to take one of the top rb's id for dam sure hope we would get at least a guy as good and hopefully ended up better than forte. now would be the time too strike while the irons hot we could have a great shot at taking a dam good player at either position with the num 7 pick. I wouldn't want to see them rush either guy we have both cutler and forte still for at least this year

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Not sure if anyone is touting Clausen as the future...he and Jay are pretty much equal as far as the Bears QB.

I really dont know why people are now considering Jay worst than backups. Would you want McCown starting now after watching him in Tampa or any other year? Or Clausen who sucked in Carolina with our current coach? I think the hate Jay gets is sad to the point anyone is somehow better than him based off a few games

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I really dont know why people are now considering Jay worst than backups. Would you want McCown starting now after watching him in Tampa or any other year? Or Clausen who sucked in Carolina with our current coach? I think the hate Jay gets is sad to the point anyone is somehow better than him based off a few games

The hate Jay gets is due to his own play...which down the stretch last season was back-up worthy

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
if they draft him id certainly hope that he would end up better than cutler and the same if they were to take one of the top rb's id for dam sure hope we would get at least a guy as good and hopefully ended up better than forte. now would be the time too strike while the irons hot we could have a great shot at taking a dam good player at either position with the num 7 pick. I wouldn't want to see them rush either guy we have both cutler and forte still for at least this year

I don't think this new regime is going to rush to anything...look at how lukewarm they are on Cutler. If anything I have a feeling they're posturing for more draft picks.

da_bears6

Liked Posts:

Clausen is not the present or the future.

If he's ever starting again for an NFL franchise it's because a lot of things have gone wrong like what happened with the Bears last year.

Chinese

Liked Posts:
I understand wanting to upgrade Cutler everyone wants that. But thinking Clausen is that guy is wrong.

Clausen gives the fans the change they want at QB but doesn't help them win anymore games going into 2015 and the future.

I don't think Claussen is that guy but just comparing what happen last year. I personally want to see Fales play because I am not sure if anyone in the draft is that much better than him after Mariota or Winston.

Anyone feel that if things fall of Jay next year that they should consider that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk