C.Wentz Bears QB 2021?

msadows

Liked Posts:
I just don't believe QB allocation is ever a real issue. Its not about next year, its about his career.

Fucking blow it up and watch him suck, but do right by him and work through it together and I believe he could be our franchise guy until 2037. A temporary financial issue is not a determining factor in a decision of this magnitude.

If your wrong, if I'm wrong...well fuck your gonna suck for 5 years...but the cock sucking Bears really aren't used to much else. I promise it won't hurt more than it already does. At the very least Wentz will keep us competitive.

Philly?
You can't play like Philly and the 49ers and expect to have any players left standing in 2-3 years. The human body cannot play like Mike Brown on every play. Your whole team ends up in the training room or worse.

It's not a temporary financial issue, you literally probably have no way to do it. Fuller and mack make 55m next year alone.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Well since i never said that then i guess you could get that answer all by yourself without me having to answer it for you.

I never even said i'd make that trade without them eating money and taking Foles and his contract.

Don't follow what the morons say and just pay attention to what i sais in my posts and you won't have to ask questions like this.
Then you should just delete this thread because it is absolutely pointless unless Went is an unrestricted free agent

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What they are doing right now with an energy Wildcat QB leader and a few guys back really doesn't impress me. Its not sustainable and if they make this mistake and we don't capitalize than we are as stupid as them.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Too much of an injury history that would unlikely get any better playing in Chicago. Better options notwithstanding the cap space thing.

msadows

Liked Posts:
well considering he’s only started 2 games in his career that’s hardly a slight.

Wentz will never take another snap for the Eagles again.

this reminds me of when the Ravens switched out Flacco for Jackson and never looked back. I don’t think Hurts will be as good but their offense looks insanely improved since he took over. Not his fault their D gives up a 30 burger to Andy Dalton

There have been plenty of times backup QB's have played well their first couple starts only to come back down to reality.

Teams don't have enough tape on them to effectively use for the scout team.

3 games a career does not make. He was great in that zona game, and shitty against dallas and NO.

He'll probably be the eagles starter going into next year, but people overreact on players playing well all the time. Plenty of backups have had a better run than him just to come back down to reality once teams schemed against them. Time will tell.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
He's not even a reclamation. He's a good player on a shit team. lol. I want you to go game by game and asess their OL/WR/TE/RB situation and his performances. The guy started out hot and just got drilled 20 times a game trying to buy time for WR's that couldn't get open, O-line that couldn't block, and RB's that didn't even show up.

Somethings up in Philly but it ain't Wentz.

Hurts has looked noticeably better with the same supporting cast.

Probably because Hurts won’t lead the league in turnovers and taken sacks.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
If someone writes about it then i'll post the article whether it's sportmockery or anyone else.

It's sad that you don't understand that just because someone posts an article it that it's not actually that person that's posting it that wrote it.

It'll come to you if you let it.
i can’t tell if you’re this dumb because you read fansided and sports mockery or you read fan sided and sportsmockery because you’re this dumb

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
There have been plenty of times backup QB's have played well their first couple starts only to come back down to reality.

Teams don't have enough tape on them to effectively use for the scout team.

3 games a career does not make. He was great in that zona game, and shitty against dallas and NO.

Didn’t he become one of the first guys ever to debut with 100+ yards on the ground + TD and 100+ Passing + TD?

hard to say he played poorly against the Saints when they won in a dominating fashion as an underdog and he took care of the ball.

So by my count thats 2 really good games and 1 subpar game.

Hurts might not be the guy but they’ve seen enough of his potential to not go back to Wentz. Just look at what the locker room guys are saying about Hurts.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Hurts has had one good game. They could very much start Wentz again.

Very true. This is why it's just an article from some clown writer who has no idea what the Eagles are gonna do with him and also why you guys need to start learning to stop believing everything the media says. It happens every day on here multiple times with all the tweets or articles that the media puts out and post on here. You guys believe whatever they're saying and start freaking out.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Then you should just delete this thread because it is absolutely pointless unless Went is an unrestricted free agent

No i'm good but thanks.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Too much of an injury history that would unlikely get any better playing in Chicago. Better options notwithstanding the cap space thing.

Yes the injury history is also scary.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Didn’t he become one of the first guys ever to debut with 100+ yards on the ground + TD and 100+ Passing + TD?

hard to say he played poorly against the Saints when they won in a dominating fashion as an underdog and he took care of the ball.

So by my count thats 2 really good games and 1 subpar game.

Hurts might not be the guy but they’ve seen enough of his potential to not go back to Wentz. Just look at what the locker room guys are saying about Hurts.

Once again, way too early to decide on anything. If you look at rex's first 4 games of 2006 he'd be a HoF qb.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Hurts has looked noticeably better with the same supporting cast.

Probably because Hurts won’t lead the league in turnovers and taken sacks.

Actually Ertz, Goedert, Jeffrey, Reagor and of course D.Jackson have all missed considerable amount of time this year. Wentz was using Travis Fulgham as his #1 WR for most of his starting time this year.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
You guys need ta take a lesson from me and @Raskolnikov yall see we disagreed on this but we just disliked the comments we disagreed with and shared our opposing views without resorting ta name calling and throwing poop like chimps at the zoo

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
i can’t tell if you’re this dumb because you read fansided and sports mockery or you read fan sided and sportsmockery because you’re this dumb

I know. It's sad but you're young.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Another fun stat, Wentz has never thrown for 300+ yards in a game in almost 70 starts, something his rookie backup did his first proper week starting. The rookie who’s known for his legs and not his arms lol. Oh man get this guy to Chicago please. Lowest passer rating to boot. Totally compares to Mahomes and Allen.

Where in the hell did you get that “fun stat” ?!? It’s completely wrong! ?

He had 4 300+ yrd games in his rookie year alone.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
Where in the hell did you get that “fun stat” ?!? It’s completely wrong! ?

He had 4 300+ yrd games in his rookie year alone.

oops. I think the stat I was looking at was since 2018 or 2019. My bad, I’ll double check that next time before posting

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
oops. I think the stat I was looking at was since 2018 or 2019. My bad, I’ll double check that next time before posting

He’s only had 1 300 yard game since the 2019 season.

Not bad but this will make you sad...

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
He’s only had 1 300 yard game since the 2019 season.

Not bad but this will make you sad...

nah man I gave up on Mitch a while ago lol. For me, if the Bears want to upgrade, it’ll have to be through the draft.