dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
nah man I gave up on Mitch a while ago lol. For me, if the Bears want to upgrade, it’ll have to be through the draft.

But we unfortunately played ourselves right out of any of the top 4, which for some is really only a top 3 cause Lance has too many questions but there are some intriguing QB's after those 3/4 that we could get lucky and get in the 2nd or 3rd round. Then some like D.Ridder, B.Purdy, K.Mond, KJ Costello and a couple others we could get later. I think Trask, M.Jones and J.Newman go anywhere from the late 1st to late 2nd round. Maybe Newman falls to the 3rd round.

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
Why? Why do posters still share articles by Eric Lambert at Sportsmockery? He has no sources. He quotes morons like La Canfora and calls him an "insider." He literally makes a living off of throwing shit at a wall and hoping something sticks.

I remember a couple years back the bearsbarroom fellas called Lambert out on Twitter for lying about being a training camp, while he was only regurgitating info from folks who were actually there. It was hilarious.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Why? Why is it that posters let an article by Eric Lambert bother them so much when all it is is a simple article that as big boys you can simply not read it and if you choose to read it then you can simply not let it get to you so much? I don't believe anything the guy says and his articles don't bother me like they do many of you..SMDH

Why? Why is it that posters still don't seem to understand that every single one of these beat writers (except for a very small amount) make shit up and those same posters run with whatever it is they say and spread it on message boards like it's the truth?

Why oh why.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I see @dabears70 is still posting articles that he disagrees with while getting butthurt when posters disagree with the article he posted and disagreed with.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why? Why do posters still share articles by Eric Lambert at Sportsmockery? He has no sources. He quotes morons like La Canfora and calls him an "insider." He literally makes a living off of throwing shit at a wall and hoping something sticks.

I remember a couple years back the bearsbarroom fellas called Lambert out on Twitter for lying about being a training camp, while he was only regurgitating info from folks who were actually there. It was hilarious.

The OP is a certified idiot. It has been scientifically proven over the years.

BeerFan

Liked Posts:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Why does anyone even pay attention to Sports Mockery? I see it's from Sports Mockery and I don't even read it. "Mockery" is in its name, so ignore whatever they say.

Exactly

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Chicago Believed To Be A Serious Carson Wentz Landing Spot

NO and can we stop dumpster diving, taking 2nd hand Salvation Army picks, hand-me-downs etc.

Here's a crazy idea ?....lets draft and develop our Qb

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Best days behind him? Check.
No one else really wants him? Check.
Will get super killed behind our OL? Check.
Ryan Pace will outbid himself? Check.
Will give us hope at times and then totally shit his pants and disappoint us? Check.

Sounds like the next QB of the Chicago Bears, boys!

greg23

Liked Posts:
Best days behind him? Check.
No one else really wants him? Check.
Will get super killed behind our OL? Check.
Ryan Pace will outbid himself? Check.
Will give us hope at times and then totally shit his pants and disappoint us? Check.

Sounds like the next QB of the Chicago Bears, boys!

Don't forget:

Will he cost us draft picks? Check
Does he come with a ridiculous salary? Check

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
..Would Foles be the backup??

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
He’s only had 1 300 yard game since the 2019 season.

Not bad but this will make you sad...

2019 was last year, man. He threw for 300 in Week 16 last year, and once this year. In comparison, Trubisky last did it Week 15 last year.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
I actually still believe in Wentz. I think he still can be a good QB. I don't think I've ever seen a team lose WRs and OL like they have the last 2 years. And while the OL wouldn't be much better in Chicago, the WRs would be if the Bears keep Robinson.

Wentz's contract is horrible for the Eagles, but isn't too bad for the team trading for him. With the Eagles taking all the signing bonus money, the acquiring team gets Wentz for 4 years/98.4Mil. That's 24M per year, which is below average for a QB (19th most AAV). But he has an out in his deal after 2 years, which basically makes it a 2-year/47.4M deal, that has 0 dead cap after 2022.

That being said, to trade a draft pick (probably would take a 3rd and 5th IMO) and pay Wentz as the 19th highest paid QB, you'd basically have to be pretty sure he's a top 10 QB for it to be a net gain. There's plenty of doubt he can be that again. And considering Wentz has been WAY worse than Trubisky and even Foles this year, the Bears can gamble on QB improvement much cheaper with Mitch (or basically free with Foles).

It just doesn't make sense for the Bears to trade for a QB at all. But it definitely doesn't make sense to trade for a QB that you aren't 100% sure can be the answer.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Why? Why is it that posters let an article by Eric Lambert bother them so much when all it is is a simple article that as big boys you can simply not read it and if you choose to read it then you can simply not let it get to you so much? I don't believe anything the guy says and his articles don't bother me like they do many of you..SMDH

Why? Why is it that posters still don't seem to understand that every single one of these beat writers (except for a very small amount) make shit up and those same posters run with whatever it is they say and spread it on message boards like it's the truth?

Why oh why.

You're the one who made us smell this fart. This is on YOU! :mad:

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bears
Why all the hoopla for QB's that stink? These expert writers like to bring up other team players who have large contracts who've had one good year then all of a sudden write that the Bears should sign them. Mitch has had now a few really goods games, better than the QB's others want. Now just think if Mitch was on another team these same writers would say hey let's sign Mitch. Sad that these guys know so little of what they write.