CCS Weather Thread (STORMS?)

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I started a bunch of stuff mid- March and it's overgrowing its pots in my kitchen now. I'd love to get it into my garden outside, but I ain't trusting the weather by any means yet. Last year I didn't get stuff into the ground until Memorial Day weekend.
I started my flowers in pots in the kitchen and my wife moved them outside one day and then it snowed overnight so maybe @HeHateMe can just shove it up his butt

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I started my flowers in pots in the kitchen and my wife moved them outside one day and then it snowed overnight so maybe @HeHateMe can just shove it up his butt
imagine getting flowercucked by your wife

dayum

BEARS

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
86 on Tuesday boys!

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm gonna go hike park during week when it's not full of Naperville people.
Maybe get some pics of interesting birds.

Rawr!

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What kind of birds?

Don't know yet.
Lot of cool birds around the house and at feeders.
House finches, chipping sparrows, cardinals, robins, tufted titmouse, downy woodpecker, red bellied woodpecker (he lies and has a white belly), Carolina wren (bird app says they're uncommon here), dark eyed juncos ( they go back to Canada soon)........etc

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It has not stopped raining for a week here it seems.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
That sux yo.
Rained like a mofo here for days but the last few days been really nice.
I like a good rain, but 5-6 days straight? Shit does suck. I really don't know how people live in Seattle.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like a good rain, but 5-6 days straight? Shit does suck. I really don't know how people live in Seattle.

Fuck all that. I know your 911 has tons of grip but still be careful about hydroplaning.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Fuck all that. I know your 911 has tons of grip but still be careful about hydroplaning.
Bro, I'm not a fake 1%'er message boarder. I drive an Impala lmao. Total grandpa car. Paid in cash, 15,500 out the door. It's fully loaded tho :cool:

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bro, I'm not a fake 1%'er message boarder. I drive an Impala lmao. Total grandpa car. Paid in cash, 15,500 out the door. It's fully loaded tho :cool:
tumblr_mvgadww0N01s2xab7o1_500.gif

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
1st read that as your grandpa bought you a $15k car.
I bet grandpa was a badass even though he didn't buy you an Impala.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
1st read that as your grandpa bought you a $15k car.
I bet grandpa was a badass even though he didn't buy you an Impala.
My grandpa was a badass. War vet. Died of cancer in 2010. Drove a swinging meat truck from Iowa processing plants to Chicago after the army. Apparently it was big back in the day to rip these trucks off Fast N' Furious style. He killed a drunk driver apparently one time and the driver was a 'mob boss'. Was tied up in lawsuits for a long time. This is small town Iowa talk so I found it hard to believe, but the courts made it a point to hide my grandpa's identity for years. My dad just told me this a few years ago.

My other grandpa is a total puss lol. Retired at 55, moved to Phoenix to live on a golf course and never looked back. Still kicking it in a retirement home that costs 5k a month. It has a gambling room, barber shop, nail salon all right on sight. Kinda want to live there myself tbh.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My grandpa was a badass. War vet. Died of cancer in 2010. Drove a swinging meat truck from Iowa processing plants to Chicago after the army. Apparently it was big back in the day to rip these trucks off Fast N' Furious style. He killed a drunk driver apparently one time and the driver was a 'mob boss'. Was tied up in lawsuits for a long time. This is small town Iowa talk so I found it hard to believe, but the courts made it a point to hide my grandpa's identity for years. My dad just told me this a few years ago.

My other grandpa is a total puss lol. Retired at 55, moved to Phoenix to live on a golf course and never looked back. Still kicking it in a retirement home that costs 5k a month. It has a gambling room, barber shop, nail salon all right on sight. Kinda want to live there myself tbh.

Lost one of my badass grandpas in 2010 also.
Dipshit minister at funeral said my grandfather "Gave lots to everyone and never respected anyone in return."
Cuz and I looked at each other, nodded and started to get up to whoop this guy's ass. Cuz's sister was thankfully sitting between us and saw it. Grabbed us both and said "Yeah, I heard it too. He fucked up. Don't you dare!"
That's how we stayed out of jail that day.
Rawr!

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Lost one of my badass grandpas in 2010 also.
Dipshit minister at funeral said my grandfather "Gave lots to everyone and never respected anyone in return."
Cuz and I looked at each other, nodded and started to get up to whoop this guy's ass. Cuz's sister was thankfully sitting between us and saw it. Grabbed us both and said "Yeah, I heard it too. He fucked up. Don't you dare!"
That's how we stayed out of jail that day.
Rawr!
Maggie could have tickled his butthole?

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maggie could have tickled his butthole?

Maggie Raptor didn't exist and live in my brane then or little sis cuz might not have been able to stop shit from going down.
Turned out that day she was stronger than her big brother and big cuz that day. She was always pretty smart.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Maggie Raptor didn't exist and live in my brane then or little sis cuz might not have been able to stop shit from going down.
Turned out that day she was stronger than her big brother and big cuz that day. She was always pretty smart.
I'd like to let you know that I had a dream about having a 3 some with a dinosaur and Marjorie recently and I honestly blame you. I'm scared for life. Hecking CCS gets me again