Consider the source, but allegedly Watson is plan a, Wilson's plan b.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
what was the unknown ?. we could have drafted either we have neither and here we are.

Exactly. Wilson was right in our backyard up at U of W. We brought in some slug Qb from Whitewater-Wisc and of course Watson was there 2017

what was the unknown ?. we could have drafted either we have neither and here we are.

Nice job changing the context to allow for some extra bitching that everyone and his mother is already aware of. Waa waa.

I think I'd rather have Watson due to age but would be happy with either.

Here's the context below.......
shoez90 said and I quote...... "we could have drafted either we have neither and here we are. "

I agreed and expounded shonshoez90's context & comment, as well, as the the fact that we could have drafted both.
So How specifically was the context changed?

Lets give hypothetical context...
shonshoez90: I missed a chance to buy that blue car....now it's gone....and here we are
R&S: Dang....you could've got it from the dealership down the street from where ya live.

So again..... How specifically was the context changed?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

Can u give me your take.....did I really "change the context" in those posted comments below ?? Thanks and hope you're having a good week (y)

>>>> #35

>>>> #63

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
shoez90 said and I quote...... "we could have drafted either we have neither and here we are. "

I agreed and expounded shonshoez90's context & comment, as well, as the the fact that we could have drafted both.

shonshoez90: I missed a chance to buy that blue car....now it's gone....and here we are
R&S: Dang....you could've got it from the dealership down the street from where ya live.

For someone that always redirects to earlier responses, you sure don't pay attention yourself. This is what he responded to.

TezMaKai said:
If Ryan Pace loses out on Russel Wilson, who has genuine interest in the Bears, because he's too busy trying to court Deshaun Watson then he should be fired now.

He lost out on Deshaun Watson when he could have had him because he was trying to outbid himself.
I said: "I think he preferred Mahomes."

Simply stating that it's more likely that he outbid himself on Mahomes. Nothing to 'pat a back' about as was his response to this and what started the exchange. All that came after is in this context with nonsensical bitching and insinuation or misdirection depending on perspective.

The responses by you guys are like whiney Karens that can't stop with their injustice collecting at every opportunity. I suspect you're too dumb to follow so just piss off.

Last edited:

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Conclusion: CCS does not want to have a franchise quarterback so that CCS can continue to bitch that the Bears don't have a franchise quarterback.
It's about traffic

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
If Ryan Pace loses out on Russel Wilson, who has genuine interest in the Bears, because he's too busy trying to court Deshaun Watson then he should be fired now.

He lost out on Deshaun Watson when he could have had him because he was trying to outbid himself.

I think he preferred Mahomes.

We have neither and had both in our laps let that sink in when we start back patting

Exactly. Wilson was right in our backyard up at U of W. We brought in some slug Qb from Whitewater-Wisc and of course Watson was there 2017

Nice job changing the context to allow for some extra bitching that everyone and his mother is already aware of. Waa waa.

I think I'd rather have Watson due to age but would be happy with either.

For someone that always redirects to earlier responses, you sure don't pay attention yourself. This is what he responded to.

I said: "I think he preferred Mahomes."

Simply stating that it's more likely that he outbid himself on Mahomes. Nothing to 'pat a back' about as was his response to this and what started the exchange. All that came after is in this context with nonsensical bitching and insinuation or misdirection depending on perspective.

The responses by you guys are like whiney Karens that can't stop with their injustice collecting at every opportunity. I suspect you're too dumb to follow so just piss off.

So I think I got the full discussion, unless I missed a quote. Ok so shoez90 made the 'back patting' quip . ?‍♂️
That had nothing to do with me.

What TezMaKai said was kinda off, but I guess he's saying don't focus to hard on Watson and lose Wilson.
And or maybe he was also thinking of 2017.....I'm not 100% sure. Maybe he'll come back and explain it.

So u preferred Mahomes.....Ok. But shoez90's point was.......we could've had either in 2017. That's a fact.
All I did was 2nd it and added factual info. I wasn't even responding to u. I was done.
You start talking about "changing context". You took it to another level. Not me.

The whole thing centered around securing Wilson or Watson. Fact. Shoez90 is right, we could've had either. Yeah...we could've had Mahomes too n 2017. . And like shoez90 said " and here we are."

Now the above statement is where u really wig out and "change context". Where the heck did u get this statement from?
?Who's talking about "injustice collecting at every opportunity" ??????What u did here is total red herring.
TezMaKai, Shoez90 and me were talking Qb's. Watson and Wilson. Correct?? Or what are u trying to spin and invoke?

You really should seek counseling ( I don't know if u have a alcoholism problem). I mean you're always easily getting triggered, angered, upset and ultimately digress into name-calling when ppl don't agree with u, challenge u and or have an opposing opinion. If you can't have a calm, civil, intelligent discussion, once you initiate a conversation, the u really should move on and practice avoidance.

Last edited:

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
So I think I got the full discussion, unless I missed a quote. Ok so shoez90 made the 'back patting' quip . ?‍♂️
That had nothing to do with me.

What TezMaKai said was kinda off, but I guess he's saying don't focus to hard on Watson and lose Wilson.
And or maybe he was also thinking of 2017.....I'm not 100% sure. Maybe he'll come back and explain it.

So u preferred Mahomes.....Ok. But shoez90's point was.......we could've had either in 2017. That's a fact.
All I did was 2nd it and added factual info. I wasn't even responding to u. I was done.
You start talking about "changing context". You took it to another level. Not me.

The whole thing centered around securing Wilson or Watson. Fact. Shoez90 is right, we could've had either. Yeah...we could've had Mahomes too n 2017. . And like shoez90 said " and here we are."

Now the above statement is where u really wig out and "change context". Where the heck did u get this statement from?
?Who's talking about "injustice collecting at every opportunity" ??????What u did here is total red herring.
TezMaKai, Shoez90 and me were talking Qb's. Watson and Wilson. Correct?? Or what are u trying to spin and invoke?

You really should seek counseling ( I don't know if u have a alcoholism problem). I mean you're always easily getting triggered, angered, upset and ultimately digress into name-calling when ppl don't agree with u, challenge u and or have an opposing opinion. If you can't have a calm, civil, intelligent discussion, once you initiate a conversation, the u really should move on and practice avoidance.

Yeah, this confused me too. I just didn't reply. On some real shit though, I just have a feeling Wilson is coming to Chicago. Consider the timeline:

Late February, Chuck Arnold sends off a letter to season ticket holders and omits Russell Wilson. Maybe a week later, his AGENT releases a list of teams that Russ would like to play for.

3 out of those 4 teams are now pretty unrealistic and Kyle Long just retired and his Twitter is looking kinda cryptic.

He suddenly unretires and he's professing his loyalty to the Bears organization and that he'll only ever play for Chicago. He was content being retired and up until the Russ to Chicago rumors started really heating up. Now he wants to come back and play? Sounds suspicious.

Not really sure who he's replying to here but he said "They killed that guy." What's he mean by that? Russ behind that offensive line?

I hate the whole "reading the tealeaves" thing but there's just too much to ignore here and I sincerely doubt that Pace is barking up the Deshaun Watson tree when he hasn't expressed any interest in the Bears? This would be the biggest mistake in his career to chase the Watson pipe dream (that he already passed on) while Russell Wilson WANTS to come to Chicago.

1615355212468.png

1615355287889.png

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Yeah, this confused me too. I just didn't reply. On some real shit though, I just have a feeling Wilson is coming to Chicago. Consider the timeline:

Late February, Chuck Arnold sends off a letter to season ticket holders and omits Russell Wilson. Maybe a week later, his AGENT releases a list of teams that Russ would like to play for.

3 out of those 4 teams are now pretty unrealistic and Kyle Long just retired and his Twitter is looking kinda cryptic.

He suddenly unretires and he's professing his loyalty to the Bears organization and that he'll only ever play for Chicago. He was content being retired and up until the Russ to Chicago rumors started really heating up. Now he wants to come back and play? Sounds suspicious.

Not really sure who he's replying to here but he said "They killed that guy." What's he mean by that? Russ behind that offensive line?

I hate the whole "reading the tealeaves" thing but there's just too much to ignore here and I sincerely doubt that Pace is barking up the Deshaun Watson tree when he hasn't expressed any interest in the Bears? This would be the biggest mistake in his career to chase the Watson pipe dream (that he already passed on) while Russell Wilson WANTS to come to Chicago.

View attachment 10638

View attachment 10639

Well I hope we can get Wilson. Like u I hate the whole "reading the tealeaves" . I wanted Wilson here when he was at UW.
Yeah.....thats pretty wild that " Chuck Arnold sends off a letter to season ticket holders and omits Russell Wilson ".

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

View attachment 10638

View attachment 10639
Ya, that 1st response was simply a data point and not statement of any sort.

The meaning of those tweets appears to be, the Bears killed the guy that said he'd only ever wear Bear colors. He's saying the opposite of what you hope he is. Fences can be mended but Kyle's unretiring doesn't seem to indicate anything about our QB situation. I doubt he'd have any inside info anyway, especially at this point in any secret QB negotiations.

Off topic but I wish Long would stay retired. He had a hip injury along with some others that may affect him after football. I appreciate the effort and benefits of getting back into playing shape but he's risking a lot of future pain to be just a guy on the line if he makes it back. He's been paid handsomely for a G and should be set. I get that he's quite literally, crazy competitive as seen in some questionable practice behaviors, but I suspect discretion would be the better part of valor at this point.

Last edited:

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

View attachment 10638

View attachment 10639

You had me until the Kyle long situation.

He hates the Bears.

Someone quoted him about him saying he would be a bear for life and ask what happened to that guy and Kyle long responded that they killed that guy.

So I wouldn't include Kyle long in your Bears fantasies anytime soon LOL

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

He hates the Bears.

Someone quoted him about him saying he would be a bear for life and ask what happened to that guy and Kyle long responded that they killed that guy.

I think it’s more of a hate for Pace/Nagy the. The Bears organization. He’s ripped on the Pace/Nagy era quite a bit.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:

He hates the Bears.

1615440335605.png

shoez90

Liked Posts:
Who the fuck was back patting? Simple statement about Paces board brought out your inner Karen.
haha ok Ken I pointed out the truth that you are scrambling to get a guy YOU COULD HAVE ALREADY, then if he does he is acquitted. No Pace is average at best. Had a couple good hits but waaaay to many fuk ups.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
haha ok Ken I pointed out the truth that you are scrambling to get a guy YOU COULD HAVE ALREADY, then if he does he is acquitted. No Pace is average at best. Had a couple good hits but waaaay to many fuk ups.
LOL, I didn't defend Pace in any way. Your need to vent is strong here. Go see a shrink or choke your dog, Karen.
:jonesy:

Last edited:

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

Good point on Pace. Like u said....."we could have drafted either we have neither and here we are." What you're gonna find among some here is that they have undergrad from Strawman U. and a Masters from Red Herring U. ? ?

>>#67

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It will makes thing more interesting for NFL free agency, but I don’t think the Bears. Unless Watson has told his agent he would play for the Bears, I don’t see a shot at trading for him.
Dude, this is all super low chance, never before been done kinda shit. Most fans are cognizant of that even if going nutty on here and places like Twitter. That being said, there is a crazy outside chance this could happen....so , I’m gonna roll with that.