Consider the source, but allegedly Watson is plan a, Wilson's plan b.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Lol Colin cowherd may be "high profile," but he isn't a real source

But he is a guy who is plugged in and can hear things.

And because of his reputation, he's also someone people would feel safe leaking to, because it's cowherd - they get plausible deniability...

85Bears

Formerly known as 85Bears
Donator
Liked Posts:
Say what you want about Pace, but one thing he's good at is operational security. Wouldn't be surprised if all this was smoke screen. However he seems to not get the whole "under-promise and over-deliver" thing. Trubisky 2021 here we come! :confused:

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Eww

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
5 first round draft picks? I don’t see that happening.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Imagine a world where you think the rest of the league cares what the bears do.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
But you don't want a qb on the bears ever? Even if it means getting them at an incredibly reasonable cost?

I want a team that can win a SB. 32 yr old Wilson on a depleted, aging Bears roster, coached by Nagy ain't it.

Last edited:

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I want a team that can win a SB. 32 yr old Wilson on a deleted, aging Bears roster, coached by Nagy ain't it.
And you think a deleted aging Bears roster without a legit QB and new coach will win a SB?

msadows

Liked Posts:
I want a team that can win a SB. 32 yr old Wilson on a deleted, aging Bears roster, coached by Nagy ain't it.

Dumb take. I'm not sure they win anything with wilson, probably, honestly, wouldnt due to the "depleted" roster as you mentioned.

Still, I'm tired of the same formula for this organization for decades now. If they throw away everything for Russ and it doesn't work at least it would be fun.

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Since we like playing conspiracy theory, of the teams that were in Fargo North Dakota today to watch Trey Lance and Dillon Radunz at their pro day were the Bears and the Seahawks, could they possibly be using the pro day as an in person discussion on Russell Wilson trade?

Friday, that took general manager Ryan Pace and head coach Matt Nagy to Fargo, N.D. for North Dakota State’s pro day, where quarterback Trey Lance threw 66 passes in front of a large group of NFL personnel.

Other GMs in attendance included new Lions general manager Brad Holmes, Vikings general manager Rick Spielman, Seahawks general manager John Schneider and Jets general manager Joe Douglas.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Totally agree on player empowerment, especially the QBs. The old guard, the Hub Arkush types, seem to be having a hard time accepting this.
I just dont know what happened to Hub. He seems so jaded by poor fan interactions that he's built a whole schtick around being the guy who lifts you up when you're down or drags you down when you're high. He's always so obsessed with the opinions of fans.