Cutler-isms.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Eh, I think he's pretty funny actually.

Atheltes get asked some stupid shit, maybe it's douchey but I think it's great when guys have the balls to get sarcastic. At least Cutler's interesting.

I enjoy Cutler's sense of humor as well but am concerned about a double standard. There are many times I get sarcastic when Desperado says something stupid, yet somehow I'm a hipster old man with no life. Is everyone that is not Jay Cutler, Jared Allen or Ebon Britton an old hipster with no life?

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
don't know if this was directed at me, but I wasn't upset about this thread just found it funny that people get up in arms when threads go to shit because of the Cutler arguments and then I see threads like this which will obviously head down that road. If a poster is going to make a thread singing praise about Cutler then don't get pissed when threads are made criticizing him.

That's the thing though...this thread wasn't supposed to be a thread about his play. I think even most of the cutler fans here would tell you that he needs to improve. This was a thread abt his personality. If the haters want to make a thread about his personality, then by all means, just do it. The arguments always come in when we bring in and question his play on the field. PIB would probably describe me as a cutler hater, however, I'm not up in arms about this thread because it has nothing to do with his play on the field. I just hate rehashing the same arguments over and over...this one is kinda dumb but it's something difft. I just hate cutler threads when the same shit is talked about over and over.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I enjoy Cutler's sense of humor as well but am concerned about a double standard. There are many times I get sarcastic when Desperado says something stupid, yet somehow I'm a hipster old man with no life. Is everyone that is not Jay Cutler, Jared Allen or Ebon Britton an old hipster with no life?
I really can't name many things I say stupid. Personally, I just think you like to get people you talk to online riled up. Perhaps as an outlet? I don't know.

Oh, also..Umm add Bruce Springsteen and my Dad- and you're set.

Don't Care

CCS Jesus
Liked Posts:

Famous, rich people get to be jerks, but anonymous nobody on the internet gets blasted for the same behavior? Say it ain't so!

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
You know you are right...to make it up to your great thread I'll contribute some funny Cutler gifs

CUTINT.gif

jay-cutler-int-against-vikings-again.gif

boyk22.gif

CUTLAH6.gif

These gifs are funnier if you think of the benny hill music while you watch them

I swear, half of the Cutler haters want to see the team fail just so that they'd get rid of Jay.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm one of the most objective posters on here. Everything I say about Cutler is measured and reasoned. The fact that it's normally you with an emotional outburst in response to my posts highlights which of us is lacking in objectivity.

Lol. First you already had an emotional outburst in this thread, two people sig your crying all the time and three you are about as objective as a poltician.

Has anyone seen Mick post anything objective about Cutler ?

BigTom

Liked Posts:
To get this back on topic...I was expecting this thread to be about Cutlers body language and tic as highlighted by this chicago tribune dance video
[video=youtube_share;Uzcpad_n4Ck]http://youtu.be/Uzcpad_n4Ck[/video]

And I actually like Jays personality with the media. I think he is funny, especially on his radio show. You just have to get that his humor is a dry sarcastic sort of humor. The mans just misunderstood.

Don't Care

CCS Jesus
Liked Posts:
And I actually like Jays personality with the media. I think he is funny, especially on his radio show. You just have to get that his humor is a dry sarcastic sort of humor. The mans just misunderstood.

The man gets paid millions of dollars to play a kid's game, and asking him to fake it through a 10 minute interview at the end of a game without calling the interviewer a dumbass is too much to ask?

Mitchapalooza

The man gets paid millions of dollars to play a kid's game, and asking him to fake it through a 10 minute interview at the end of a game without calling the interviewer a dumbass is too much to ask?

You act like he's some huge dick and he calls everyone dumb. He just has fun with it. Lighten up

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Since it's Cutler...is that called the Prick Tic?

Sent from my toilet using Tapatalk - now Free

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
To get this back on topic...I was expecting this thread to be about Cutlers body language and tic as highlighted by this chicago tribune dance video
[video=youtube_share;Uzcpad_n4Ck]http://youtu.be/Uzcpad_n4Ck[/video]

LOL, that's pretty funny. I'd hit three of the four of'em. That blonde is pretty fugly though, damn.