Cutler-isms.

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
don't know if this was directed at me, but I wasn't upset about this thread just found it funny that people get up in arms when threads go to shit because of the Cutler arguments and then I see threads like this which will obviously head down that road. If a poster is going to make a thread singing praise about Cutler then don't get pissed when threads are made criticizing him.

Actually there is entire thread dedicated to it and people should post there. Some of us just get irritated because a few posters in here will turn a thread on any subject into Jay Cutler. It's a sporting event for them and they know that, some of us have known them for a long time, even before Cutler.

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
That...and he can't win the big games
=
I've never been a fan of that argument. Every quarterback who has started +5 seasons has had their fair share of shit games in big moments. It's bound to happen. He's also had big games where he's played very well. Divisional round in 2010. With the playoffs on the line in week 17 in 2012 against Detroit, he played very well. Week 17 vs. Green Bay last season, he played very well.

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
=
I've never been a fan of that argument. Every quarterback who has started +5 seasons has had their fair share of shit games in big moments. It's bound to happen. He's also had big games where he's played very well. Divisional round in 2010. With the playoffs on the line in week 17 in 2012 against Detroit, he played very well. Week 17 vs. Green Bay last season, he played very well.

Peyton Manning Sucks.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
=

True...just happens that Cutler has had more shit games for a +5 year starter

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Actually there is entire thread dedicated to it and people should post there. Some of us just get irritated because a few posters in here will turn a thread on any subject into Jay Cutler. It's a sporting event for them and they know that, some of us have known them for a long time, even before Cutler.

Completely agree, unless its some breaking type news threads like this or even the one talking about how Cutler is making Fales feel welcome should go in the Cutler thread.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
It wasn't even supposed to be a pro anti cutler thread my god.

Some of you are some uptight jagoffs. It was supposed to just be lol at the stuff the guy says to media. Then some got all pissy it was created? It's pretty damn simple. Don't read the damn thread.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Completely agree, unless its some breaking type news threads like this or even the one talking about how Cutler is making Fales feel welcome should go in the Cutler thread.
oh poor baby. I guess you can't just skip the damn thread? No one is strong arming you to read it. God , I can only imagine how uptight you are in real life.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild

Some of you are some uptight jagoffs. It was supposed to just be lol at the stuff the guy says to media. Then some got all pissy it was created? It's pretty damn simple. Don't read the dan thread.

I'm thinking this right now

[video=youtube;cIRiZsDObrU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIRiZsDObrU[/video]

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Some of you are some uptight jagoffs. It was supposed to just be lol at the stuff the guy says to media. Then some got all pissy it was created? It's pretty damn simple. Don't read the damn thread.

You know you are right...to make it up to your great thread I'll contribute some funny Cutler gifs

CUTINT.gif

jay-cutler-int-against-vikings-again.gif

boyk22.gif

CUTLAH6.gif

These gifs are funnier if you think of the benny hill music while you watch them

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
You know you are right...to make it up to your great thread I'll contribute some funny Cutler gifs

CUTINT.gif

jay-cutler-int-against-vikings-again.gif

boyk22.gif

CUTLAH6.gif

These gifs are funnier if you think of the benny hill music while you watch them

You are correct!

These were laser INT's

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
oh poor baby. I guess you can't just skip the damn thread? No one is strong arming you to read it. God , I can only imagine how uptight you are in real life.

Don't get pissed because you made a shitty thread

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Here is the thing about criticism, its okay to do it but if that's all you do then you aren't objective or a "fan" of this team at all. There are actual good posters who are capable of criticizing and parsing players on this team and then there are people like you who see everything in black in white.

Mick people aren't going to give a shit about what you are saying if you are never objective

I'm one of the most objective posters on here. Everything I say about Cutler is measured and reasoned. The fact that it's normally you with an emotional outburst in response to my posts highlights which of us is lacking in objectivity.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'm one of the most objective posters on here. Everything I say about Cutler is measured and reasoned. The fact that it's normally you with an emotional outburst in response to my posts highlights which of us is lacking in objectivity.

Bwahahaha...most of us recall your epic meltdown after the NFCCG. (the day when you first discovered your then infantile Cutler-hardon) Pretty sure someone even has some of the hilarious quotes from your posts that day saved. And yet you complain about other people's emotional outbursts? That's cute.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Bwahahaha...most of us recall your epic meltdown after the NFCCG. (the day when you first discovered your then infantile Cutler-hardon) Pretty sure someone even has some of the hilarious quotes from your posts that day saved. And yet you complain about other people's emotional outbursts? That's cute.
Why you back in the thread? You were just complaining about this on the first page.