DE Garrett Just Swung a Helmet at QB Rudolph

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
you mean Burfict not watching where he is going on a football field?

Yes...hitting a man in the face with his own helmet while wearing yours after the play exponentialy violates every code (moral, man code, football code, football rules) way beyond your attempt at snark. Thanks for pulling us into stupid land.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What's with the association of Mason Rudolph and Trump?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not more to blame, but needs to shoulder some blame for the altercation.
Doubt you'd see that from any player in his position. If he did, for instance, throw the "N" word out there, the ref was right on top of the action and would have heard it himself. I think any QB gets as pissed in that scenario. It's more a reaction of hey, I'm a QB and you can't do that to me. Haha.

My feeling on the situation is Garret got heated cause Rudolph was coming at him and he didn't like that. It ends up being the type of thing that looks 100 times worse than it likely was. I didn't see it as Garret maliciously trying to inflict serious hurt on Rudolph with the helmet but rather just a wild swing meant to say, "get the fuck off me." Unfortunately for Garrett, it will be viewed as a malicious attempt aimed at hurting Rudolph. He'd likely be suspended many games or even for the rest of the year even if he had thrown just a fist but with the helmet in hand, just makes it look that much worse.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
He kicked Myles Garrett in the head while Garrett was lying on the ground with an offensive lineman on top of him.
Yeah he kicked him in the helmet. You're more concerned with that than you are with Garrett swinging a helmet at someone's unprotected head.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah all 3 of Garrett, Pouncey and #65 (can't pronounce his name) will be getting suspended but garrett will be done for the year and Pouncey will get the next most games and then #65 i would think. I love both Pouncey brothers and how they've always come to defend their QB's or any teammate but he does still deserve a suspension. I wonder if Rudolph could get a 1 game suspension for pulling on Garretts helmet when on the ground. Probably not but maybe.

This is a message board, you don’t need to know how to pronounce his name dingus.
What's with the association of Mason Rudolph and Trump?

Unsure but there is a lot of things another terrible QB has in common with Trump

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Need some clear video of that. Did he snap that kick out with intent to hurt Garrett's boys? One problem for Garrett would be that too much time passed from that point to the point he swung the helmet at him so it would not be viewed as reactionary even if his nuts were still hurting from it. But, yeah, you could make the point that Rudolph is worthy of some suspension time himself.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
I can't believe a legit journalist tweeted implying that Rudolph probably called him the N word.

Myles Garrett couldn't have simply gotten angry and done something stupid, no, no way. Mason MUST'VE done something that made him deserve it.

And Jussie also got attacked by 2 people screaming this is MAGA country, they put a rope around his neck and tried to hang him, remember?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Garrett has been suspended indefinitely, at least the rest of the season
Pouncey gets 3 games
Ogunjobi 1 game

More supposedly to come

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Pouncey 3 games
Garrett suspended indefinitely

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Both teams fined 250k

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Both teams fined 250k
Tomlin handing over his part to Goodell...

giphy.gif

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
This does not surprise me

Both teams being fined tells me that the suspensions are going to be upheld if they attempt to appeal

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Also any player that left the bench is supposedly going to grab a fine.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Randle: Thank god everyone forgot about my hit that got me ejected

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Where is Mason Rudolph's suspension? He started that shit and was trying to rip off Garrett's helmet. You can't just let that happen. I realize that Garrett went way too far, but Rudolph trying to rip his helmet off went way too far, too. Just because he's fucking inept and couldn't actually do it doesn't excuse it.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This shit was all fake.... just like “pro” wrestling. League staged this whole thing and now everyone is talking about a shitty game the next day. Can’t believe you morons can’t figure this out.

#FakeFight

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Where is Mason Rudolph's suspension? He started that shit and was trying to rip off Garrett's helmet. You can't just let that happen. I realize that Garrett went way too far, but Rudolph trying to rip his helmet off went way too far, too. Just because he's fucking inept and couldn't actually do it doesn't excuse it.

Not just that, but after he was thoroughly bitched, he went after Garrett again. Should get a one game suspension IMO. I highly doubt he'll even see a fine.