DeAngelo Williams has beef with Bears

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Don't thank me, thank Newblood.

For introducing you to the internet? You are welcome.

For an article that you claim holds no merit, you sure put a lot of effort into responding to it.

You putting the same effort into your letter to the author?

I wonder if BB has proven his worth and players know to respect his decisions like Patricia. They've both basically earned their stripes the same, right?

Maybe Patricia can tell players, if you want to come play here and play for a successful franchise and have a good chance of a superbowl every year, you better fall in line, like BB does also.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
For introducing you to the internet? You are welcome.

For an article that you claim holds no merit, you sure put a lot of effort into responding to it.

You putting the same effort into your letter to the author?

I wonder if BB has proven his worth and players know to respect his decisions like Patricia. They've both basically earned their stripes the same, right?

Maybe Patricia can tell players, if you want to come play here and play for a successful franchise and have a good chance of a superbowl every year, you better fall in line, like BB does also.

errr, ok? Are you? Seems you have a few more letters to write than I do?

Newblood

Liked Posts:
errr, ok? Are you? Seems you have a few more letters to write than I do?

I think you may be confused (understandable).
You see, you found something someone else wrote laughable, so you decided to respond with your frustrations to me.

While I, found what you wrote laughable, so I responded to the person that wrote them.

If you look ever so closely, you've be able to see the difference.

Or maybe not...

But please, continue on telling us how Patricia has earned the right to treat players the same as BB. I mean, Lions and Patriots recent history is basically a mirror of each other.

:jackson:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think you may be confused (understandable).
You see, you found something someone else wrote laughable, so you decided to respond with your frustrations to me.

While I, found what you wrote laughable, so I responded to the person that wrote them.

If you look ever so closely, you've be able to see the difference.

Or maybe not...

But please, continue on telling us how Patricia has earned the right to treat players the same as BB. I mean, Lions and Patriots recent history is basically a mirror of each other.

:jackson:

Sorry, but your the one that is confused (understandable), and unlike you I don't think it, I know it. The folly of your posts starts with the misunderstanding I was laughing at the link (and it's author) laughable, when in fact I was laughing at you, for posting it. I guess you thought you had some huge "gotcha" moment. Weak my friend, very weak. But to draw your pre-pubescent mind a clear picture, I took all of about 5 seconds ( a huge amount of effort by your terms) and did a Google search on " predicting the bears finish 2018". The point was on how easy it is to bring up bad press on nearly any team you want, but I digress, a point that clearly went right over your head.

So, ho-hum, try harder next time please?

199mhdjnywpbnjpg.jpg

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:
DeAngelo Williams takes exception with prediction for Bears

"Adam, I will give [you] five words why they won't make the playoffs: they are the Chicago Bears!" - Williams tweeted out.

-247Sports.com

Not a wise thing to do. You can bet this will become bulletin board material in the upcoming season. It is never a good idea to run your mouth about other players or teams. Anthony Miller took the bait and he would best serve the team to ignore statements like that. Yes, we have stunk in recent years, but that is no reason to knock another team. Karma.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sorry, but your the one that is confused (understandable), and unlike you I don't think it, I know it. The folly of your posts starts with the misunderstanding I was laughing at the link (and it's author) laughable, when in fact I was laughing at you, for posting it. I guess you thought you had some huge "gotcha" moment. Weak my friend, very weak. But to draw your pre-pubescent mind a clear picture, I took all of about 5 seconds ( a huge amount of effort by your terms) and did a Google search on " predicting the bears finish 2018". The point was on how easy it is to bring up bad press on nearly any team you want, but I digress, a point that clearly went right over your head.

199mhdjnywpbnjpg.jpg

I always got a kick out of that pic lol. The look on JC face says so much. Has nothing to do with now though.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
I can enjoy a good laugh as much as the next guy.

https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/b...ny-things-have-break-right-bears-2018-rebound

"The point is not to a picker of nit or sayer of nay. But the fact is that a lot of the offseason moves and player development ALL need to come down in the plus-column for the Bears to be even as good as they were back in, say, 2015, when the offense had Martellus Bennett at tight end, Alshon Jeffery at wide receiver, Eddie Royal coming in at slot receiver (with 37 catches in an injury-shortened season), Kyle Long at his Pro-Bowl best, and Jay Cutler about to have the best full season of his career. And a new (proven) head coach and defensive coordinator, and an offensive coordinator with head-coaching talent."

All those things “worked” for a team that would wobble to a 6-10 year.

https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/b...bears-turnaround-can-only-come-game-game-game

"But the reality is that the Bears could very well be among the most improved teams in the NFL and still finish last in the NFC North for the fifth straight year and under their third different head coach."

https://bearswire.usatoday.com/2018...ther-losing-season-for-chicago-bears-in-2018/

"According to ESPN.com, the Bears will have another long year ahead. While their prediction isn’t as bad as the 5-11 seasons fans have gotten used to under John Fox, it still results in more losses than wins."

Long Story short, it's on the interweb, so it must be true................

199mhdjnywpbnjpg.jpg

Yep, the top post of yours, directed at me, has everything to do with the mere fact that I posted the link. May want to try that again. ROFLcopter!
Nice attempt at a spin and to ONCE AGAIN, deflecting.

I didn't even post the link to you, nor did I give an opinion of the article. But that "laughable" article obviously rustled your jimmies enough that you felt the need to address it and tell us all how Patricia has earned BB level of player respect.

fFUmYpR.png

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yep, the top post of yours, directed at me, has everything to do with the mere fact that I posted the link. May want to try that again. ROFLcopter!
Nice attempt at a spin and to ONCE AGAIN, deflecting.

I didn't even post the link to you, nor did I give an opinion of the article. But that "laughable" article obviously rustled your jimmies enough that you felt the need to address it and tell us all how Patricia has earned BB level of player respect.

fFUmYpR.png

Probably Nogento's tattoo lol

Newblood

Liked Posts:
This is stupid. It's a massive waste of time and like the guy said those bubble guys need every single minute. At least their cardio will get better I guess

I guess if you need to improve your run game, run more.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Quote Originally Posted by Newblood View Post
Detroit Lions coach Matt Patricia already in danger of losing his players

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/686349002
This is stupid. It's a massive waste of time and like the guy said those bubble guys need every single minute. At least their cardio will get better I guess

What I see as a bigger issue is why a HC can't motivate his players to hustle without resorting to this crap. Sounds like Nagy and Fangio have our guys chomping at the bit to go at practice.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
5 reasons they wont be in the playoffs, Minnesota (x2), Greenbay (x2) Detroit (x1). 5 losses right there, maybe 6. Pats and Rams, 2 more loses. That leaves the Cards, Phins, Hawks, Bucs, Jets, Bills, Giants and Niners, all as must win games to get to 9-7, but they lose any tie breaker to in division opponents because of their conference/head to head record.
That is well thought out.

Depends how good the Bears, Pack and Lions are this year.

If the Bears really take a leap in offense -- and with this new offensive staff: Nagy, Helfrich and Hiestand which has a good mix of cofidence, cutting edge design, coupled with deep experience. Add to that not only a wide array of proven, yet youthful, play-making talent, but also very solid depth. I think a quick and sustained leap has to currently be viewed as a certainty.

I see Greenbay in a decline this year. 7-9 last year. They replaced DC Capers (who I thought was effective) with Mike Pettine. Ditched OC Edgar Bennett for Joe Philbin. I see these as backward moves, though competent, these aren't fresh nor recently successful coaches.

Pack also lost WR Nelson; Mathews in decline; have aging stars with just a few young playmakers.They're still a solid team, but I see at least a split with Bears, if not Pack losing both.

Lions new HC Patricia, had that 20-yr-old allegation come up; and now is ruffling the players with running laps as punishment in camp. Patricia was 29th in Y/G last year (5th in P/G, weird and ominouis descrepency).

New DC Paul Pasqualoni (age 68), hasn't been DC since 2009, where he was ranked 15th in 08 and 32nd in 09. Surely it will be Patricia's scheme, but he revealled Pasqualoni will call defensive plays.

I just see a rough transition in Detriot. Cooter remains OC, but how much will Patricia poke in, how will it mesh? Cooter was 13th in total yards but last in the league in rushing.

I see a split at best, maybe Lions lose both.

I could see Vike's sweep; 2nd game is Week 12, they'll be full throtle.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That is well thought out.

Depends how good the Bears, Pack and Lions are this year.

If the Bears really take a leap in offense -- and with this new offensive staff: Nagy, Helfrich and Hiestand which has a good mix of cofidence, cutting edge design, coupled with deep experience. Add to that not only a wide array of proven, yet youthful, play-making talent, but also very solid depth. I think a quick and sustained leap has to currently be viewed as a certainty.

I see Greenbay in a decline this year. 7-9 last year. They replaced DC Capers (who I thought was effective) with Mike Pettine. Ditched OC Edgar Bennett for Joe Philbin. I see these as backward moves, though competent, these aren't fresh nor recently successful coaches.

Pack also lost WR Nelson; Mathews in decline; have aging stars with just a few young playmakers.They're still a solid team, but I see at least a split with Bears, if not Pack losing both.

Lions new HC Pettine, had that 20-yr-old allegation come up; and now is ruffling the players with running laps as punishment in camp. Pettine was 29th in Y/G last year (5th in P/G, weird and ominouis descrepency).

New DC Paul Pasqualoni (age 68), hasn't been DC since 2009, where he was ranked 15th in 08 and 32nd in 09. Surely it will be Pettine's scheme, but he revealled Pasqualoni will call defensive plays.

I just see a rough transition in Detriot. Cooter remains OC, but how much will Pettine poke in, how will it mesh? Cooter was 13th in total yards but last in the league in rushing.

I see a split at best, maybe Lions lose both.

I could see Vike's sweep; 2nd game is Week 12, they'll be full throtle.

In before Nogento rips you and says your analysis isn't possible.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Reading how Lion fans are framing this as a HC just trying to get his guys in shape...lol

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
5 reasons they wont be in the playoffs, Minnesota (x2), Greenbay (x2) Detroit (x1). 5 losses right there, maybe 6. Pats and Rams, 2 more loses. That leaves the Cards, Phins, Hawks, Bucs, Jets, Bills, Giants and Niners, all as must win games to get to 9-7, but they lose any tie breaker to in division opponents because of their conference/head to head record.
Right off the bat your argument is flawed. It is a complete waste of time to attempt to predict NFL winners and losers in early June. One of the things we love about this league is how teams from top to bottom change from year to year. Of the six teams that made the 2015 NFC playoffs four failed to return in 2016, of those six, five missed the 2017 playoffs. To further this point two teams Eagles and Saints went from worst to first in 2017 while the Rams had the largest margin of turnaround in the NFC from 4-12 in 2016 to 11-5 in 2017. Of these teams two were led by second year quarterbacks just like Chicago. This IS the recent history of the NFC.

Right now in June the most have the North looking like this Vikings, Packers, Lions, Bears. In Jan. the North could and probably will look a lot different. Can the Bears win this division...……….Sure we can IF Trubisky develops like Wentz and Goff did last year and we are lucky enough to avoid major injuries to key players.