DeAngelo Williams has beef with Bears

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Right off the bat your argument is flawed. It is a complete waste of time to attempt to predict NFL winners and losers in early June. One of the things we love about this league is how teams from top to bottom change from year to year. Of the six teams that made the 2015 NFC playoffs four failed to return in 2016, of those six, five missed the 2017 playoffs. To further this point two teams Eagles and Saints went from worst to first in 2017 while the Rams had the largest margin of turnaround in the NFC from 4-12 in 2016 to 11-5 in 2017. Of these teams two were led by second year quarterbacks just like Chicago. This IS the recent history of the NFC.

Right now in June the most have the North looking like this Vikings, Packers, Lions, Bears. In Jan. the North could and probably will look a lot different. Can the Bears win this division...……….Sure we can IF Trubisky develops like Wentz and Goff did last year and we are lucky enough to avoid major injuries to key players.

Agreed, every year there are teams that weren't supposed to be good and were, and teams that were supposed to be good but sucked. Nogento has good logic in his summertime assessment and likes to go full attack mode "you're a dumbass" if you disagree with his logic.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is stupid. It's a massive waste of time and like the guy said those bubble guys need every single minute. At least their cardio will get better I guess

Did the link say if it was just laps (low intensity cardio) or sprints (high intensity sucking eggs)? Doesn't matter but if he's going to do it he should go hi intensity imho. Make their tongues drag in the dirt , that'll teach em.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Agreed, every year there are teams that weren't supposed to be good and were, and teams that were supposed to be good but sucked. Nogento has good logic in his summertime assessment and likes to go full attack mode "you're a dumbass" if you disagree with his logic.

Don't let the fact that Chicago had what many think is as good an off season as any or that we led the league in games lost to injury over the past 2 years, on a team rebuilding with little depth.We are now healthy and have some depth for when we're not, with an NFL offense and no longer rookie QB. Ya, this should be just like the last 2 years.:yep:

Speed

Liked Posts:
Did the link say if it was just laps (low intensity cardio) or sprints (high intensity sucking eggs)? Doesn't matter but if he's going to do it he should go hi intensity imho. Make their tongues drag in the dirt , that'll teach em.

It wasn't an outright sprint, they did just enough to get the heart pumping I guess.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Cousins has a bigger history of losing big games rather than winning them. Vikings, if healthy, will be tough but certainly not unbeatable.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Cousins has a bigger history of losing big games rather than winning them. Vikings, if healthy, will be tough but certainly not unbeatable.
Until Cousins can prove that he can win a big game he is nothing but a stat whore. I think Minny lost a lot of chemistry when they decided to move on from Keenum. On paper Cousins looks to be the better QB...……But can he really replace what Keenum brought to the table???

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

That's true but he's never been on a team this loaded

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Until Cousins can prove that he can win a big game he is nothing but a stat whore. I think Minny lost a lot of chemistry when they decided to move on from Keenum. On paper Cousins looks to be the better QB...……But can he really replace what Keenum brought to the table???

I agree with you on Cousins but not Keenum. I think what you saw of him on the NFCCG is what you would have mostly seen of him this year. He played out of his ass last year and won't play like that again.

AussieBear

duh man still has ron riveras back and just dislikes the bears...

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think the Vikings sweep the division and everyone else splits with each other. That gives the Bears, Packers and Lions a 2-4 record in the division and leaves tiebreakers wide open.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the Vikings sweep the division and everyone else splits with each other. That gives the Bears, Packers and Lions a 2-4 record in the division and leaves tiebreakers wide open.

And makes it less likely any team from the North is getting a wild card.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
And makes it less likely any team from the North is getting a wild card.

I see the wild cards coming from two of the Panthers, Falcons and Niners anyway (Saints and Rams winning the S/W respectively). Packers with a shot if they can get three wins against CHI/DET.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
I could obviously be wrong but I suspect Williams' comments are not a result of a beef with the team but rather the fact that many see the Chicago Bears as a bottom feeder.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I could obviously be wrong but I suspect Williams' comments are not a result of a beef with the team but rather the fact that many see the Chicago Bears as a bottom feeder.

More like he's probably tight with Dipshit Fox and took his justified firing personally

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I see the wild cards coming from two of the Panthers, Falcons and Niners anyway (Saints and Rams winning the S/W respectively). Packers with a shot if they can get three wins against CHI/DET.

I'm just not sold on the Pack, despite Aaron Rodgers greatness. Even before last season, each prior season they have gotten out of the gate slow, and while just pure speculation on my part, I think AR is getting fed up with the Pack. I see them at 3-5, 4-4 at best at the midway point.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I'm just not sold on the Pack, despite Aaron Rodgers greatness. Even before last season, each prior season they have gotten out of the gate slow, and while just pure speculation on my part, I think AR is getting fed up with the Pack. I see them at 3-5, 4-4 at best at the midway point.

Well there is rumors that AR wants an out in his next contract so don't think it's pure speculation that he might be fed up with them.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well there is rumors that AR wants an out in his next contract so don't think it's pure speculation that he might be fed up with them.

Didn't they dump his qb coach this off season without telling him?