Fat Lady is Warming up her Vocals....She Sang

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Remember that time Suzuki got a big hit in a key situation?

No?

Me neither.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Remember that time Suzuki got a big hit in a key situation?

No?

Me neither.
Are you actually still watching? I went to watching scripted TV when the Kim Jong lookalike walked the first man in the 4th. I mean with Nolan Ryan out there for the Sox....there was little chance.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Are you actually still watching? I went to watching scripted TV when the Kim Jong lookalike walked the first man in the 4th. I mean with Nolan Ryan out there for the Sox....there was little chance.
I’m not near a TV. I just peaked in on the MLB app to see what was going on.

The app asks “would you like to track this game on your lock screen?” and I click “track” as I grumble “against my better judgment “ under my breath.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Remember that time Ian Happ got a big hit in a key situation?

No?

Me neither!

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Wow!

Thanks, White Sox.

Had Javy 2.0, 0-2 and served up a walkoff HR.

That’s a good comeback win! ?

Castor76

Liked Posts:
That goes on another 2 minutes and the celebration is going to go Edge/Lita level.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Crew lost. Cubs don't shit the bed on game 1 might have been a game out heading into KC.

Looking ahead with the day off Cubs are putting Taillon, Steele and Hendricks vs KC over the weekend.

Assad should start Monday at Det. Game 2 is Smyly's spot. I would rather Smyly stay in the pen as he has been more useful there.

I don't see Killian given a legit opportunity.

Brown maybe. He has been on the DL since Aug 2 with a oblique strain. Those tend to linger thus causing it prolong over the 7 day list.

Hayden is also a option. And betting money laid down Jed holds his stack and let's David choose between Smyly and Hayden.

Even though Horton would grab national news in a unexpected move. Thus get more national coverage and hype going into the final stretch.

Most likely 90%+ never will happen. On other teams this goes down with a advanced arm that can impact the roster

Even the Cards brought up Wacha way early and he impacted that team. So this stuff is not unheard of in the majors with college pitchers.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wow!

Thanks, White Sox.

Had Javy 2.0, 0-2 and served up a walkoff HR.

That’s a good comeback win! ?
Yeah, I missed one. Didn't see it coming, was influenced by a hack like Clevenger slicing and dicing the Cub lineup....I guess the Sox are 25 under for a reason. BTW, am I reading the boxscore right? Did Fulmer K the side with the bases loaded and no outs? Holy shit, that's as big as the Morel HR.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Yeah, I missed one. Didn't see it coming, was influenced by a hack like Clevenger slicing and dicing the Cub lineup....I guess the Sox are 25 under for a reason. BTW, am I reading the boxscore right? Did Fulmer K the side with the bases loaded and no outs? Holy shit, that's as big as the Morel HR.
I saw that the Cubs got out of that jam, but did not realize until today at Fulmer struck out the side and he did so on 11 pitches. I don’t get much opportunity to listen to the score (not a bad thing), but I had it on today and they were claiming that was indeed as big as the home run.

RuszBron1

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
Happ need to sit for couple of days to clear his head.. He does not look himself at the plate.

Last edited:

CSF77

Liked Posts:
5 of the 6 losses this month have happened with this starting line up.

Normal line up: 9-1.

Shit is broke. Come on now David.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Tauchman sits so Wisdom can fuck up defensively at 1st, while not hitting. Ross starts Wisdom, which can only be for his bat, and pinch hits for him late in the game.

Morel, with power and a complete inability to take a walk leads off.

Happ who hasn't done shit ever bats 3rd every single day.

Suzuki has sucked all year, lost his job for a few days, got a couple hits, and is now penciled in every fucking day.

JFC!

CSF77

Liked Posts:
I honestly don't see a legit reason to bench Tauchman vs lefties. Data don't hold up for a platoon.

Aug numbers have Jamier him Nico and.Bellinger over .400 OBA. So it makes no sense to bench him for a suck ass Wisdom.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Tauchman sits so Wisdom can fuck up defensively at 1st, while not hitting. Ross starts Wisdom, which can only be for his bat, and pinch hits for him late in the game.

Morel, with power and a complete inability to take a walk leads off.

Happ who hasn't done shit ever bats 3rd every single day.

Suzuki has sucked all year, lost his job for a few days, got a couple hits, and is now penciled in every fucking day.

JFC!
Suzuki .333 Aug not bad
Happ should be moved down. Jamier should move up.

Swanson selling out for power this month. .237 OBA

Few issues going on.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Simple every day line up:

Tauchman CF
Horner 2B
Bellinger 1B
Swanson SS
Canderio 3B
Suzuki RF
Happ LF
Amaya (etc) C.
Morel DH

Leaves Mad as prime UI and Wisdom for HR situations. Waste of a roster spot IMO. Rather Jed picks a RH OBA OF for tough lefties.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Good win.

Not shocking.

Wisdom not in line up.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs