FO: Poles is a Freaking Idiot

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
so he's an idiot because the national media is pushing this trade Fields scenario?
No, he's an idiot because this was the wrong year to tank and the wrong year to have a ton of many to spend in free agency with no top players likely to make it to the open market. Too many questions surround the top QBs, so the real surprise is likely to be no one willing to trade up for the 5-10 175-pound Bryce Young. So yeah it's a nice secondary prize to land Will Anderson or Jalen Carter, but the Bears traded way their best second-round pick for Claypool.

Maybe leave the circle jerk that you enjoy with your boyfriends on this message board and read other articles from the web and inform yourself and articles like this won't be such a huge surprise.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Poles has gotten ripped on pretty much every trade, so hopefully he gets better real fast.
He's probably not going to get a ton of value from the Colts if they move from fourth overall to first overall. I doubt they get a second first-round pick next year to go from fourth to first. That's simply wishing in one hand and shitting in the other to see which one fills up faster.

It's not like Trevor Lawrence, Andrew Luck, Peyton Manning that type of generational can't miss talent is available at QB this year. It's a 5-10 175-pound kid from Alabama a school that hasn't had a successful QB come out of their program since Joe Namath.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Why did they have to launch such a truth bomb at Ryan Poles like that. That's completely and totally....necessary. Unnecessary if you think Poles is a draft god and hasn't already shown how incompetent he is. News flash he is incompetent and has shown as much by getting rid of guys who toocan actually play and replacing them with guys who can't.

Since he was so eager to trade away Teven Jenkins last year, maybe with Jenkins playing so well he can finally find a way to trade him and permanently make Michael Schofield the starting right guard.
Lol. If you’re trying to tell me that letting Daniels walk (who is a liability in the run game) and Tonga & Shelley, who play too much on one of the league’s worst defenses, I really don’t care to engage with you.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He's probably not going to get a ton of value from the Colts if they move from fourth overall to first overall. I doubt they get a second first-round pick next year to go from fourth to first. That's simply wishing in one hand and shitting in the other to see which one fills up faster.

It's not like Trevor Lawrence, Andrew Luck, Peyton Manning that type of generational can't miss talent is available at QB this year. It's a 5-10 175-pound kid from Alabama a school that hasn't had a successful QB come out of their program since Joe Namath.
Lololol. If Poles trades with the Colts, he’ll easily get their 1st next year

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Lololol. If Poles trades with the Colts, he’ll easily get their 1st next year
Really? Why? Why would Chris Ballard do something so stupid for a QB that is already falling down the boards?

You've seen what happened to Ryan Pace twice with the Trubisky trade and the Fields trade. You don't think Ballard is smarter than that?

Just because it's happened in the past doesn't mean it's the best move for the future.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Really? Why? Why would Chris Ballard do something so stupid for a QB that is already falling down the boards?

You've seen what happened to Ryan Pace twice with the Trubisky trade and the Fields trade. You don't think Ballard is smarter than that?

Just because it's happened in the past doesn't mean it's the best move for the future.
I think it’s funny that you believe it’s Ballard calling the shots in Indy. Not sure what Ryan Pace has to do with this. And no, there isn’t a QB falling down the draft boards. The 1st pick of the draft will be a QB as long as the Bears trade down.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

Yeah, that hall of fame QB Ken Stabler really sucked. I realize it was a long time ago too, but I also realize you’re full of shit.

Jalen Hurts played a little football at Bama too.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No, he's an idiot because this was the wrong year to tank and the wrong year to have a ton of many to spend in free agency with no top players likely to make it to the open market. Too many questions surround the top QBs, so the real surprise is likely to be no one willing to trade up for the 5-10 175-pound Bryce Young. So yeah it's a nice secondary prize to land Will Anderson or Jalen Carter, but the Bears traded way their best second-round pick for Claypool.

Maybe leave the circle jerk that you enjoy with your boyfriends on this message board and read other articles from the web and inform yourself and articles like this won't be such a huge surprise.

What a stupid take. So you wanted him to delay the tank? To what end? You sound like you play too much Madden.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

wrong year to tank? so you wanted a new gm to come in here and roll with the previous guys players, lack of draft capital and still paying out horrible contracts ? you sound like a fucking idiot

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Reporting ccs writer for homophobia to… ccs

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
No weapons, no OL, no passing.
Love it when CCS Bears fans whine "no weapons" and will then say Bears need to extend Mooney and Kmet and pay them like real weapons.

O-line wasn't nearly as bad as posters here claim. They were ranked middle of league. Rookie, Braxton Jones, was ranked in top 20 OTs by PFF and Jenkins was real good after being moved to RG and was PFF ranked #3 at Guard. The building blocks are there and the upcoming draft offers a good deal of OT talent.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Or when those same people defend the Chase Claypool trade.
maybe they defend it because claypool and fields didnt play a ton together? or did you think he came here to make the pro bowl in less than half a season in a tear down year?

Montucky

Liked Posts:
maybe they defend it because claypool and fields didnt play a ton together? or did you think he came here to make the pro bowl in less than half a season in a tear down year?
He did essentially nothing. A hundred and forty yards with no scoring. It wasn't like "oh he had a few nice moments maybe it'll pan out", nah...more like Chase Claypool looked like he didn't even belong on an NFL roster.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Claypool played 100 snaps with Fields.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Bears 2022 Claypool was like a glorified Kevin White post titanium shins or whatever his issue was. he was a #3 with the Steelers, any expectations of him becoming a Pro Bowl caliber receiver is really not based in reality. that trade was Poles' only real blemish in my opinion in a throwaway year (which was by design, for people still clutching their cunts that they didn't go on a playoff run to get eliminated immediately)

how exactly does a general manager project when the right year is to tank? I mean you're the alphabet of shitty takes, which is impressive because there are many people here that can challenge for the title, but holy shit dude

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Bears 2022 Claypool was like a glorified Kevin White post titanium shins or whatever his issue was. he was a #3 with the Steelers, any expectations of him becoming a Pro Bowl caliber receiver is really not based in reality. that trade was Poles' only real blemish in my opinion in a throwaway year (which was by design, for people still clutching their cunts that they didn't go on a playoff run to get eliminated immediately)

Don't think he needs to be a Pro Bowl WR. Anywhere from 800-1100 yards from both he and Mooney each would be perfectly fine IMO but a lot of that depends on Fields actually throwing the ball more.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Don't think he needs to be a Pro Bowl WR. Anywhere from 800-1100 yards from both he and Mooney each would be perfectly fine IMO but a lot of that depends on Fields actually throwing the ball more.
anything's an upgrade from the teams top receiver catching 400 yards at this juncture. I keep breaking it down to how narrowly they lost most of their games. a 25% improvement overall would have them performing much better lol it won't be enough to win playoff games, but they won't be portrayed as total jokes. I think it's going to take at least 2 offseasons to generate some results. if Poles does well this offseason it'll alleviate a lot of pressure at least.