1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Russell Wilson is getting released. Adding him to the mix lowers Fields stock

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Field’s actually played better last year. (Or at least averaged more yards per game running/passing combined)

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Will be interesting to see what his value/interest is. He had that MONSTER contract in DEN. I'd guess that he's still cost a lot but will be for a short deal, like 2 years. Maybe $30-35M per year?

Fields could still be much cheaper.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Only dropped because he was in school and gave up/surrendered the weapon for good. Not because the charge wasn't valid. I could definitely see them doing so, unless there were some extenuating circumstances.

In NOLA though if it hadn't been hidden it wouldn't have been an offense.
Nabers is on their board. Book it

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I dont get the nabers in top 10 love. nice player, sure...game changing impact? i dunno about all that.

im not even sure he was the best WR on his team last year

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
Will be interesting to see what his value/interest is. He had that MONSTER contract in DEN. I'd guess that he's still cost a lot but will be for a short deal, like 2 years. Maybe $30-35M per year?

he's supposedly getting 39 mill from denver and has offset language so he can take the league minimum unless teams get into a bidding war for his services but i dont see that happening...

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Fields' trade value isn't going to pick back up until the big FA QBs are off the board. Why would anyone give up a 2nd round pick for him when they could possibly sign Russ or Cousins outright?

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
So what is DEN plan for QB, and would they be interested in one lightly used dual threat QB? They dont even have a second round pick its Penix at 12 or Pratt? Rattler? Suck the soul out of Kirk Cousin on a FA visit or something and hope he stays?

dennehy

Liked Posts:
So what is DEN plan for QB, and would they be interested in one lightly used dual threat QB?
Their roster and cap are a mess, they are better off tanking this year. Don't see how they'd be interested in Fields, if they go QB it will be rookie.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

I don't think he'll even get that much with him getting paid his guaranteed money from Denver.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
So what is DEN plan for QB, and would they be interested in one lightly used dual threat QB? They dont even have a second round pick its Penix at 12 or Pratt? Rattler? Suck the soul out of Kirk Cousin on a FA visit or something and hope he stays?
Jarrett Stidham

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Their roster and cap are a mess, they are better off tanking this year. Don't see how they'd be interested in Fields, if they go QB it will be rookie.

So true. I would love to somehow get Sutton on the Bears from Denver. He is so underutilized and phenomenal. DJ and Sutton would be great together.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Well, one thing is for sure, Russell Wilson isn't going to ATL. I heard that they wanted a black QB...