1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
They interviewed V.Fangio today.

Joliet Jake

Liked Posts:
I can't possibly imagine McDaniels becoming the HC and DeFilippo then becoming the OC. I have to think DeFilippo would either become a HC somewhere or end up staying with the Eagles. If McDaniels did become the Bears HC, I could easily see his brother holding the title as our OC even though Josh would be the one actually calling plays.

Yeah I don't see DeFilippo coming to the Bears as OC. I also don't see McDaniels not going to the Giants. It's a perfect fit for the a$$ h0le.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Look at our last four head coaches? Jauron, Lovie, Tresticles, and Fox.

Now, STFU and be happy if we get a coach that speaks English.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
whether McD goes to Chicago or NY he will not be the defacto GM like he was in Denver.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also, I still don't get the hate about McDaniels. Sure he was a young gun that rubbed the Broncos organization the wrong way but he did call out Jay Cutler for exactly who the f*** he was. You can't forget that. It's important to remember that.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Not sure the guy that made a Super Bowl and NFC championship games with the Bears deserves to be included with the others.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
whether McD goes to Chicago or NY he will not be the defacto GM like he was in Denver.

Well in my opinion that so much is especially obvious in Chicago in particular specifically, because not even RYAN PACE is the defacto GM here and he's the actual GM!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Also, I still don't get the hate about McDaniels. Sure he was a young gun that rubbed the Broncos organization the wrong way but he did call out Jay Cutler for exactly who the f*** he was. You can't forget that. It's important to remember that.

Also, additionally to this point it will say literally volumes about Trubisky if Josh McDaniels takes the job offer and if he rejects it I hope that some of the more sensitive Trubisky fans are prepared for the feelings of rejection especially if the bears have to settle for a HC that isn't even historically focused on the offensive side of the ball

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Also, additionally to this point it will say literally volumes about Trubisky if Josh McDaniels takes the job offer and if he rejects it I hope that some of the more sensitive Trubisky fans are prepared for the feelings of rejection especially if the bears have to settle for a HC that isn't even historically focused on the offensive side of the ball

Hi Novak

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

there is a bit to not like about him. He was right about Cutler, yes.......but

he cheated and got caught
he drafted horribly and I mean real bad
he alienated a bunch of players
he acted like a tool and wanted to be the main attraction in Broncos Football
he started wearing a hoodie....seriously, be your own man
his second season in Denver with a bunch of his guys saw the Broncos go 3 and 9 before he was mercifully fired.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I think Shurmur is more likely than McDaniels at this stage.

Order of probability...

Shurmur
DeFilippo
McDaniels
Nagy
Anyone else

What makes you think this?

Also Xer0 Nice job with the plagarism for the thread. Why didn't you just copy paste it?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Losing the rest of the Denver team, getting rid of other good players out of spite and performing poorly in 2 stints away from the Pats might have something to do with it. He may have tempered his personality by now and will not be have dictator responsibilities in his next gig but if you see other's trepidation as being about Cutler, you're the one with delusions.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:

The fact that Lovie is the flavor of the month out of that group is really REALLY depressing.

Reactions: DC