If I'm Mitchs agent I tell him to not play

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Listen, just because you made a thread that is nearly universally recognized for being terrible, doesnt mean you have to be hostile.

We are all human, make mistakes, say stupid things and some of us, such as yourself, stubbornly carry on and on with reckless abandon. You arent the last one to do this either, so no need to turn it into name calling and hate. It's just a football messageboard.
He just haz da firez n passionz my frent

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Listen, just because you made a thread that is nearly universally recognized for being terrible, doesnt mean you have to be hostile.

We are all human, make mistakes, say stupid things and some of us, such as yourself, stubbornly carry on and on with reckless abandon. You arent the last one to do this either, so no need to turn it into name calling and hate. It's just a football messageboard.
Ok ?

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have enjoyed this thread while ive not participated much its been a good one

Two thumbs-up

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
No the focus around this message board is that Pace & Nagy are Special person. Other teams looking for a QB are focusing on QBs. Holding a clipboard does nothing to draw their focus on Trubisky.

His value has gone up since he was benched.

Whether he plays another down or not somebody will think they can fix him.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
His value has gone up since he was benched.

Whether he plays another down or not somebody will think they can fix him.
Lol no. Maybe to desperate Mitch fans in shambles his value has gone up, but not in the real world.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
And foles putting up 106 yards 0TD and 1 INT against one of the worst pass defenses in the league.. what does that say for the foles vs Mitch to other teams? Fact is the blame was pointed at the Mitch and he got benched and things got worse.. much worse. Right now the focus is on nagy and pace. If you are Mitches agent THATS WHERE YOU WANT THE FOCUS TO STAY

It is shocking and a little frightening that the number of people in this tread can not grasp a simple concept that a conversation behind closed doors between a player and agent is not a public announcement

So when he is cleared to play but doesnt how do you imagine his being a giant fucking pussy isnt going to leak?

QBs have to be alphas. What you suggest is a beta move. Teams want QBs that demand the ball when their backs are against the wall. Not guys who hide behind the wall because their agent said so.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So when he is cleared to play but doesnt how do you imagine his being a giant fucking pussy isnt going to leak?

QBs have to be alphas. What you suggest is a beta move.
but whattttttabout Nagy and Pace being MORONS? And Foles not being that great???? Whhhhaaaaatttabout that?

McPickle

Liked Posts:
Back-up QB contracts 2020

Marcus Mariota - Raiders- $7.5M
Case Keenum- Browns- $5.5M
A.J. McCarron- Texans- $4 M
Chase Daniel- Lions- $3.5 M

Hypothetical agent is going for the Mariota money!

dbldrew

Liked Posts:

QBs have to be alphas. What you suggest is a beta move. Teams want QBs that demand the ball when their backs are against the wall. Not guys who hide behind the wall because their agent said so.
How did culter being a giant fucking pussy because he wasnt going to play for josh mcdaniels hurt his career?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:

I will say this to you as well, put your money where your mouth is If Mitch doesnt play another snap for the bears for whatever reason they come up with, injury or hold out or whatever I'm saying he will be on another team next year. Put up or shut up time

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
How did culter being a giant fucking pussy because he wasnt going to play for josh mcdaniels hurt his career?

First that happened in the offseason when players posture all the time. That is not remotely close to quitting on a team in the middle of a season.

Second, McDaniels attempted to trade for Cassel after Cutler came off a Pro Bowl season which is why Cutler was upset. 3M was coming of a shitty fucking season and thus had no cause to be concerned that Foles was trade for. And even if he did, his solution would be to demand a trade before the season started not quit in the middle of the season. So you are reaching.

I will say this to you as well, put your money where your mouth is If Mitch doesnt play another snap for the bears for whatever reason they come up with, injury or hold out or whatever I'm saying he will be on another team next year. Put up or shut up time

I never said he couldn't get another job. Some team will take a flyer on him whether he plays or not. However his not playing will signal to teams and his peers that he is a big pussy and that does not bode well for his career. There is already ample evidence that people have a low opinion of him particularly his intelligence as a QB. I don't think it would be beneficial to add being a pussy to being a mental midget.

So your suggestion has zero upside. Someone will give 3M a chance. The best thing he can do is show teams that he is a fighter not a quitter as there is no upside to the latter.

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You as well want to put your money where your mouth is? Your the one saying it would be "career suicide" so put up or shut up time here big boy
It would be the worst move he could make and the worst advice an agent could give, and his agent will not give your suggested advice because it is ****ing Special person.

I dont know what sort of challenge you're suggesting here and how money and mouths come in to play, or what you want me to put up. Maybe when you calm down or sober up you can help make sense of what you are trying to say.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
First that happened in the offseason when players posture all the time. That is not remotely close to quitting on a team in the middle of a season.

Second, McDaniels attempted to trade for Cassel after Cutler came off a Pro Bowl season which is why Cutler was upset. 3M was coming of a shitty fucking season and thus had no cause to be concerned that Foles was trade for. And even if he did, his solution would be to demand a trade before the season started not quit in the middle of the season. So you are reaching.
So McD wanting to go to another QB vs Nagy ACTUALLY going to another QB (who was worse) is much better? lol and wasnt Mitch a pro bowler the same that Cutler was?

The point isnt that this is an identical situation, the point is that players tell teams to go fuck themselves all the time with out any repercussions.

Honestly Cutlers situation makes him look worse, he was on a great team with great players around him and a great offensive minded HC, and Cutler was to much of a baby to put his hurt feelings aside and do whats best for the team. That makes Cutler look like a HUGE pussy and baby, that does not compare to what Mitch is dealing with at all. With an organization that has made it clear that have given up on him

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
It would be the worst move he could make and the worst advice an agent could give, and his agent will not give your suggested advice because it is ****ing Special person.

I dont know what sort of challenge you're suggesting here and how money and mouths come in to play, or what you want me to put up. Maybe when you calm down or sober up you can help make sense of what you are trying to say.
So your going to pussy out? ok

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I never said he couldn't get another job. Some team will take a flyer on him whether he plays or not. However his not playing will signal to teams and his peers that he is a big pussy and that does not bode well for his career. There is already ample evidence that people have a low opinion of him particularly his intelligence as a QB. I don't think it would be beneficial to add being a pussy to being a mental midget.

So your suggestion has zero upside. Someone will give 3M a chance. The best thing he can do is show teams that he is a fighter not a quitter as there is no upside to the latter.
To be clear, McDaniel's was looking for a treasure chest for Cutler if he could get Cassels for the right price. Just normal GM stuff. McD's a dick but Cutler's reaction was partially due to the owner telling him he had a home there that wouldn't be affected by the coaching change. Just a shit show all around. The only guy that wasn't lying was Jay and he was viewed as much the victim as anything else.

A very different situation than a backup QB ditching a team that needs him in the middle of a contract year. If Mitch and his agent wanted an out, they could have cut his shoulder that could likely use the tightening up and give him an angle on reclamation that no one would question.

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So McD wanting to go to another QB vs Nagy ACTUALLY going to another QB (who was worse) is much better? lol and wasnt Mitch a pro bowler the same that Cutler was?

The point isnt that this is an identical situation, the point is that players tell teams to go fuck themselves all the time with out any repercussions.

Honestly Cutlers situation makes him look worse, he was on a great team with great players around him and a great offensive minded HC, and Cutler was to much of a baby to put his hurt feelings aside and do whats best for the team. That makes Cutler look like a HUGE pussy and baby, that does not compare to what Mitch is dealing with at all. With an organization that has made it clear that have given up on him

You are missing the point. The point is Cutler made his trade demand in March of 2009. What would make 3M a pussy is doing it in the middle of the season. If 3M was upset about Foles then he should have manned the fuck up and made a trade demand after the Foles trade. He would look like a pussy now because you want him to quit on the team in the middle of the season when he is due to be a free agent anyway.

Whether you agree with it or not Cutler dealt with his situation like a man. He was pissed off and he confronted the Broncos and McD directly immediately. What you are suggesting is 3M handle the situation like a whiny child by waiting several months after the Foles trade and then hide behind his agent and doctors.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
To be clear, McDaniel's was looking for a treasure chest for Cutler if he could get Cassels for the right price. Just normal GM stuff. McD's a dick but Cutler's reaction was partially due to the owner telling him he had a home there that wouldn't be affected by the coaching change. Just a shit show all around. The only guy that wasn't lying was Jay and he was viewed as much the victim as anything else.

A very different situation than a backup QB ditching a team that needs him in the middle of a contract year. If Mitch and his agent wanted an out, they could have cut his shoulder that could like use the tightening up and give him an angle on reclamation that no one would question.

Oh I have no problem if people say Cutler overreacted. My point is simply he dealt with it in the offseason when there was ample time for all involved to address it. I would have had no problem with 3M wanting out before the season. That is the normal thing for players to do and everyone in the NFL accepts that. The pussy move is trying to quit on your team midseason as DLB is trying to suggest and then not even being man enough to own it and trying to blame it on injury or your agent.

Next thing you know DLB is going to say 3M should say his mommy doesn't want him to play because Nagy is not a nice man.