If I'm Mitchs agent I tell him to not play

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
So what! you have 2 QBs that are busts.. that also held out for a contract. Did the fact that they are busts or they held out hurt there chances of getting on a new team yes or no?
Lol

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
So not one example in history that is similar to the situation you made a thread about, got it.
Exactly, this is a very unique situation. In this situation you have Mitch played marginally bad, and a change was made to a proven QB who won a superbowl and was the MVP and has played like garbage and worse then Mitch had played. That points to finger to other problems other then the QB. So in the Bears situation the problem is looking like they have a Special person HC and GM

This situation is not like any other out there. How bad is Mitch really? Who knows with this dumpster fire. But as bad as Mitch has played he is worlds better then a lot of the other Busts out there that still ended up on multiple teams.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Exactly, this is a very unique situation. In this situation you have Mitch played marginally bad, and a change was made to a proven QB who won a superbowl and was the MVP and has played like garbage and worse then Mitch had played. That points to finger to other problems other then the QB. So in the Bears situation the problem is looking like they have a Special person HC and GM

This situation is not like any other out there. How bad is Mitch really? Who knows with this dumpster fire. But as bad as Mitch has played he is worlds better then a lot of the other Busts out there that still ended up on multiple teams.
Lol

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
So not one example in history that is similar to the situation you made a thread about, got it.

Was the Cutler situation close enough? Not saying that Cutler was a bust but his stats when he was in Denver

Cutler - 762 of 1220 62% 9024yards 54TD 37INT 87.06QB
Mitch - 862 of 1366 63.1 9114 yards 54TD 32INT 85.8QB

Cutler told his team to get fucked and the Bears gave up multiple first round picks.
But Mitch with almost Identical stats if he tells his team to get fucked in a way that is not a public fuck you like Cutler did means he will be out of the league? you guys are fucking Special person

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Was the Cutler situation close enough? Not saying that Cutler was a bust but his stats when he was in Denver

Cutler told his team to get fucked and the Bears gave up multiple first round picks.
But Mitch with almost Identical stats if he tells his team to get fucked in a way that is not a public fuck you like Cutler did means he will be out of the league? you guys are fucking Special person
?

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I personally did not have high hopes for Cutler, but this is not a valid comparison. When Cutler left Denver the overall hope for Cutler was sky high and he was traded for 2 firsts. Generally, and again not me, the world has no hope for Trubisky. That's the way it is.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
I personally did not have high hopes for Cutler, but this is not a valid comparison. When Cutler left Denver the overall hope for Cutler was sky high and he was traded for 2 firsts. Generally, and again not me, the world has no hope for Trubisky. That's the way it is.
You can easily make a better argument for Mitch then. Cutler was playing under a phenomenal Coach, with an outstanding OL while Mitch is playing under a complete fraud of a coach with a garbage OL with almost identical stats.

Regardless that has nothing to do with what this thread is about anyway. I only posted it because people for some reason think that Mitch would be out of the league if he didnt play again for the Bears which is stupid.

This thread is about advice from his agent.. which seems to confuse people for some reason

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Cutler was still under contract for the following year, never missed a compulsory practice and had teams bidding on him. None of that would be the case here so how the fuck is that even remotely the same. In those Jay stats was the diabetes year that he had just overcome. Those years still had him in top 1/2 of starters in terms of rating and 3rd in yards the year before the trade. To not account for circumstance and claim their situations remotely the same is ridiculous. And Jay's OL was not outstanding and Mike Shanahan was kinda done with only one more winning season in the next 4 before retiring.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Cutler was still under contract for the following year, never missed a compulsory practice and had teams bidding on him. None of that would be the case here so how the fuck is that even remotely the same. In those Jay stats was the diabetes year that he had just overcome. Those years still had him in top 1/2 of starters in terms of rating and 3rd in yards the year before the trade. To not account for circumstance and claim their situations remotely the same is ridiculous.
He’s just throwing shit on walls and hoping something sticks

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
You can easily make a better argument for Mitch then. Cutler was playing under a phenomenal Coach, with an outstanding OL while Mitch is playing under a complete fraud of a coach with a garbage OL with almost identical stats

LoL

FYI: Those "almost identical stats" also include Trubisky playing in ten more games.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
if im Rashaad Coward's agent i tell him not to play

There is no upside to Rashaad playing, the chance of him playing well in this shit show is very low and the chance of him getting hurt is probably pretty high. If I'm his agent I tell him to sit out and right now his failures are starting to look more like its on Pace and Nagy. There is always going to be a team looking for OL and might think they can use him.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Cutler was still under contract for the following year, never missed a compulsory practice and had teams bidding on him. None of that would be the case here so how the fuck is that even remotely the same. In those Jay stats was the diabetes year that he had just overcome. Those years still had him in top 1/2 of starters in terms of rating and 3rd in yards the year before the trade. To not account for circumstance and claim their situations remotely the same is ridiculous.

Completely irrelevant. You guys are saying that if Mitch told the Bears to go fuck themselves that would be suicide.
A public fuck you netted multiple first round picks but a "injury" fuck you somehow means he is out of the league?

You guys are delusional.

Its real simple if Mitch doesn't play another down for the Bears would that hurt his chances of playing again? Well history has shown that it will not. A fuck you from the QB doesn't mean much as we have seen. A QB being a complete bust like Quinn doesn't mean much as we have seen. So to take the stance that If Mitch holds out for whatever reason they come up with as hurting his chances of getting on a team is stupid.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:

There is no upside to Rashaad playing, the chance of him playing well in this shit show is very low and the chance of him getting hurt is probably pretty high. If I'm his agent I tell him to sit out and right now his failures are starting to look more like its on Pace and Nagy. There is always going to be a team looking for OL and might think they can use him.
You want to put a bet on this? put your money where your mouth is?

If Mitch doesnt play another game for the Bears he will still be on another team next year. You are saying he is out of the league? put up or shut up

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:

I don't know why I laughed so hard at this.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
When did this become Mitch fans vs Bear fans. If Mitch posted here, he'd be all over your ass.

Why do you say that? In all likelihood he knows it’s over for him in Chicago. Or is he that naive that he’d pretend to be the knight in shining armor for 6 games.

60% of the fans don’t want him back. The staff gave up on him. The F/O didn’t even consider protecting or paying him or pretending that they’d eventually invest in helping him.

He doesn’t owe them shit. His teammates this year, won’t be next year. He’s basically got the worst situation of any QB in the last 20 years.

historically the worst offensive organization of the Super Bowl era. No investment in o line. No contract for his offensive players. No FA line signings. No TEs for 2 years. No proven #2. No run game.

Am I missing something.... ohhh yeah... a playcaller that’s been sketchy since he was hired.