If this was a first round pick’s 1st start, we’d say this was impressive

Toast88

Liked Posts:

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I'm proud of your new shiny toy. You'll be sick of it very quickly just like all the rest. Even if all he does is win like in '05. Soon he won't win pretty enough for you.
We've been here, done this.

If we had a 1st round QB have a game called to take the game out of the QB's hands like this one and Bagent's part of the last one fans would be assuming something was wrong with the QB's ability.
We've already been through this with Orton and again with Trubisky. The OC calling a game to manage the QB's flaws is not good enough for Bears fans for long. Especially not for a 1st rounder.

162yds with a 5.6yd average for a 1st rounder would be roasted over the coals (like Fields has been). I don't know why you're trying to gaslight but I know Bears fans.
I even said it before Bagent was a thought to play outside of winning the preseason for some especially moronic fans.
If Fields did get rid of the ball quickly people would be calling him a noodle arm for throwing short passes.

It has nothing to do with Bagent or Fields. It's Bears fans. We won so you think it's impressive. When we don't win you'll start questioning if if the yardage is enough. And if it was a 1st rounder you would start out asking why only 162yds. Just like people are asking why has Fields only got over 300yds once.
People are still convinced Orton had a noodle arm in spite of him throwing something like a 57yd pass through the air while still with the Bears.

I hope Bagent has a hidden arm to go with the head and we get the next Tom Brady. But the odds are not with us. And if we paid a 1st to get a dink and dunk QB people would be pissed.

Why are you so annoyed that people are happy for Bagent? Again, no one is saying he's a franchise QB.

Also, what I said was objectively true. You won't find many franchise QBs who had a better first start than Bagent. Doesn't mean Bagent's a franchise QB, but it does mean he was impressive.

You watched the game, yes? Reading defenses, finding the open guys, staying poised, escaping pressure, making smart plays. That's impressive, man. Why is that such a controversial take?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Why are you so annoyed that people are happy for Bagent? Again, no one is saying he's a franchise QB.

Also, what I said was objectively true. You won't find many franchise QBs who had a better first start than Bagent. Doesn't mean Bagent's a franchise QB, but it does mean he was impressive.

You watched the game, yes? Reading defenses, finding the open guys, staying poised, escaping pressure, making smart plays. That's impressive, man. Why is that such a controversial take?
Because it’s CCS

Luke

Liked Posts:

because Fields doesn't do much of that and that's what gets the nut huggers so bent out of shape.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yeah, he was really finding all of those open guys at the LOS yesterday.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
One long ball fixes that so it's overstated in context of his play. He followed an eat clock game plan where he had another makeshift line and they expected a lot of Crosby.

He can't throw a long ball. Note the fact that they pulled him out for the end of half hail Mary attempt.

UChiLAbear

"The Drop"
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
Yes because of playing 4 teams in the bottom 12 in offense. Numbers do lie.
Numbers CAN lie, but don't do lie.......Yes, da Bears are playing teams that are worse than them....doesn't every Bear fan want to see 31 teams worse than them? From Where da Bears are building ....its going to take more than 2 drafts. And Poles is slowly building this team, especially in the trenches. To me it seems that AFSK and Pickens aren't being pushed around anymore in the run game. Run D is coming around.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
These goofy ass Fields haters make it almost intolerable to root for Bagent. They play for the same team but these 🤡s make everything devisive.

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
He can't throw a long ball. Note the fact that they pulled him out for the end of half hail Mary attempt.
Maybe they can put Fields in for the long ball and Bagent in for the rest since Fields can't or won't throw to open receivers?

greg23

Liked Posts:
Defense the last 30 games - 28 PPG

Defense yesterday - 12 points.

Context matters.

Ignorant racist hick.

🙄 💩 🤡
Hustlers gonna hustle

Dude had the defense playing well vs minn....and couldn't do crap on offense....guy is consistently inconsistent

plus....Rb1 continually adds to the def ppg with all his crappy turnovers

greg23

Liked Posts:
Maybe they can put Fields in for the long ball and Bagent in for the rest since Fields can't or won't throw to open receivers?
Pull rb1 in 4th q since he usually goes brane dead and/or can't lead a comeback

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Hustlers gonna hustle

Dude had the defense playing well vs minn....and couldn't do crap on offense....guy is consistently inconsistent

plus....Rb1 continually adds to the def ppg with all his crappy turnovers

How many turnovers has he had this year? 🤡

Keep hating Jim Bob.

PhilEBuster

shoopster - Then. Now. Forever.
Donator
Liked Posts:
These goofy ass Fields haters make it almost intolerable to root for Bagent. They play for the same team but these 🤡s make everything devisive.
You're right, it's not an either/or discussion at this point. Mostly because Bustin's shown what he's got and it's good for 5 wins outta 31.

The Bears' real starting quarterback isn't on this roster . . .

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Pull rb1 in 4th q since he usually goes brane dead and/or can't lead a comeback

Or just keep the QB who can actually throw more than 15 yards down field.

Y'all want to write off Fields' win against Washington where he dropped 4 TDs because WaShInGtOn iS tRaSh but hype up Bagents 5.5 ypa against LV.

GTFO. 💩 🤡

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
You're right, it's not an either/or discussion at this point. Mostly because Bustin's shown what he's got and it's good for 5 wins outta 31.

The Bears' real starting quarterback isn't on this roster . . .
Another simpleminded boomer who can't watch tape. 🤡