If you had to pick right now

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Who is the best team in both the NFCN and the NFC overall? I think the bears edge out the packers as the best team in the NFCN but there are a whopping 6 teams with tied with the Bears in the NFC. The Bears, Packers, Saints, Rams, Seahawks, and the Cowboys all have 3-1 record. Also worth mentioning the 49ers are currently 3-0 since they had a week 4 bye.
It pains me to say it but I think the Cowboys and Saints get the early nod.

But it’s early.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You aren't fooling anyone. You are simply a fucking troll. Lies come out of your mouth as easy as they do Trumps.
You are Trump. You keep trying to pin labels on people that simply aren’t true. If anyone doesn’t think like you, they’re a traitor and told to go somewhere else. FOH weasel. Again, I’ve been back here for like a month talking bears and all you’ve done is call me a troll. No talk about Bears. Just 100% emotional nonsense from the old man who’s life was ruined by a message board poster back in 2015. SAD!

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Don't see how anyone can say Bears are better than Packers after week 1. Packers are better team until Bears beat them, luckily Bears have a chance to prove their metal week 15. If bears can get their offense right, though, they are easily in the NFC top tier. Looking how the O handles weeks 7,8,9; if they can put up meaningful production in those games then I'm sold they are the real deal. I'm skeptical that results put up against WAS and OAK will be repeatable, I need to see points against decent teams and so far I've only seen 3, 16, 16. If Bears can put up 20 ppg on real teams I think the sky is the limit though.
It was a three point game. In week 1.

Are bucs better than the rams?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I think people need to sell that Rams stock. I know they can score in bunches but holy shit they can look awful on both sides at any given series.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
It did. But it’s not that bad. And their D looks good.
Idk why Dallas gets the benefit of the doubt on offense. That was the first actual defense they played all season and they looked terrible.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I think people need to sell that Rams stock. I know they can score in bunches but holy shit they can look awful on both sides at any given series.
D was terrible but they turned it over 4 times and still scored 40

TL1961

Liked Posts:
The hardest matchup is the Saints in the Superdome with Brees. Not even close. That's why it is so important to beat them in 3 weeks without Brees to better our chances of having home field over them.

We really have to get to 5-1 and take care of the teams we are better than. The Saints without Brees and at home should be a win.
We need to get to 4-1 first.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Outside of QB, which NFC teams do you think have a more talented roster

Saints, Cowboys, Rams.

Bears have the most talented defense. Offensively, their best player is Allen Robinson, and he is probably fourth or fifth best at his position in his own division. Rbs have proven nothing, and the OL isn't very good.

Now I'm sure you're going to just talk about what happened yesterday, as if one bad/good week in the NFL negates everything.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
The packers were better than the Bears in game one last year. As the season progressed, that changed. We can look at the data now (last season) and come to conclusions as to why. But you can't do that this year, it's all just speculation. You only have the data that is available, and those are the games that have been played, and to some degree chart the progression of each team to date. And I am sorry, I have seen zero progression on the Bears offensive side of the ball. To place them at number 2 is laughable.
You talk out your ass.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
D was terrible but they turned it over 4 times and still scored 40
I’m not saying they’re bad but people have been taking like it’s the 2018 team. Goff doesn’t look at good. He really hasn’t been as sharp since the Bears game

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Saints, Cowboys, Rams.

Bears have the most talented defense. Offensively, their best player is Allen Robinson, and he is probably fourth or fifth best at his position in his own division. Rbs have proven nothing, and the OL isn't very good.

Now I'm sure you're going to just talk about what happened yesterday, as if one bad/good week in the NFL negates everything.
Not really. You can argue the Saints are more talented because on top of Michael Thomas they have Kamara and a solid D. I just don't buy it with the Cowboys, they looked as bad as we did yesterday against the only legit D they played all season. Jared Goff is Kirk Cousisns IMO, but they have a worse D than Minnesota. The Bears D is also the most talented unit in the NFL by a sizable margin. Bears Offense has enough talent to keep them in the top 2 most talented teams in the NFC.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So, the Lions are just as good as the Cardinals, maybe they progress with the season.

Offense is not the only thing, and they have progression there as well, I mean, even going from no TD to a TD is progres, with a backup QB, and against a better D.
I’ve watched all games by both team, and yes, the Bears are better.
I don’t know who placed them at number 2, and number 2 of what?

The only thing I said is, they’re better than the Packers. And we still have to see if they’re better or worse than Detroit.

But, They are not "better" than the Packers. Only different. You have to score points to win games last time I checked, and you cannot project winning the turnover battle as a means to score points every game.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who will they be getting at QB that makes that statement true?

Other than Rodgers (a game in which you lost), which QB's have the bears faced so far

keenum
Cousins
Flacco

Not exactly the who's who in good Qb's. And you got Rodgers in week one, the first game in a new system.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not really. You can argue the Saints are more talented because on top of Michael Thomas they have Kamara and a solid D. I just don't buy it with the Cowboys, they looked as bad as we did yesterday against the only legit D they played all season. Jared Goff is Kirk Cousisns IMO, but they have a worse D than Minnesota. The Bears D is also the most talented unit in the NFL by a sizable margin. Bears Offense has enough talent to keep them in the top 2 most talented teams in the NFC.

Oh come on, your running backs are nothing special, your tight ends suck, your O line is questionable at best. You have a very solid number 1 WR in Robinson, but the search party still hasn't found Miller (is he even still on your team?) Gabriel is ok.