HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Your offense sucks, ,and you need to score points to win games. Good luck with that.

Oh, word? Tell me more

OhWord.png

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Oh come on, your running backs are nothing special, your tight ends suck, your O line is questionable at best. You have a very solid number 1 WR in Robinson, but the search party still hasn't found Miller (is he even still on your team?) Gabriel is ok.
I really don’t get how you can say the TEs suck. Sure shaheen sucks I’ll give you that, but Burton was a top 10 TE last season. He wasn’t Travis Kelce or Zach Ertz but he was pretty good. David Montgomery would look worlds better if he didn’t have to juke a defender 2 yards behind the line of scrimmage every time he touched the ball.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Your offense sucks, ,and you need to score points to win games. Good luck with that.

You are really active here today. One would have thought that the Lions won and the Bears lost yesterday. Instead the Bears 100% dominated a major NFC contender, and the Lions against a major AFC contender, well . . . they did exactly what the Lions do.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So tell me again, how having the most points scored in the division has led to being beneath the team that has scored the least amount of points in the division. Since, you know, you need to score points to win games.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cowboys?? Really?? Their O looked as bad as ours last night
Prescott is overrated, (says the person who wanted to draft him and wrote ad nauseum about the level he raised Miss St too)...

but he is still a limited QB, much like a bigger/stronger Trubisky, not as fast...

but they look much different when they have Gallup in the line-up to open up Cooper.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the Lions and Bears most likely split. Although hard to tell what each team will look like on the injury front when they play.
Split what? A turkey leg?

Bears 51 points
Lions 17 points

Bears sweep.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Not really. You can argue the Saints are more talented because on top of Michael Thomas they have Kamara and a solid D. I just don't buy it with the Cowboys, they looked as bad as we did yesterday against the only legit D they played all season. Jared Goff is Kirk Cousisns IMO, but they have a worse D than Minnesota. The Bears D is also the most talented unit in the NFL by a sizable margin. Bears Offense has enough talent to keep them in the top 2 most talented teams in the NFC.

Lol, says not to mention qbs, then immediately talks about qbs. In the nfl by a sizable margin? Patriots are pretty fucking good. Bills, cowboys, Vikings all have really good defenses. And it's only because of the defense anyone could even make a case for the bears being one of the most talented rosters.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
NFCN - I still have the Packers because their weakness, being defending the run, is an area that the Bears aren't really good at. The Bears at this point just can't win at smash mouth football, which means that head to head will lean towards the Pack. I'd add no one should be sleeping on the Lions. Their defense is much improved and appear to have some offensive balance. That defense is also short of the Bears and the Pack, but they did do more to stop the Chiefs than any other team this year.

NFC - This will be fascinating all year long. Here's my top 5:

1 - Seattle - That defense is better than expected, will be getting better at rushing the passer as Ziggy/Collier get back and Russell Wilson has probably the best offensive group he's had in a while.

2 - Green Bay - They are 3-1 and it's largely on their defense. If Rodgers can continue to give them leads and let that D play for turnovers they could be good.

3 - Chicago - It will be interesting to see how this team looks with Chaz Danielz at the helm. They might actually be better? Anyway, their D is championship caliber, but the lack of a run game is concerning.

4 - Philly - I'm a complete homer here, but there's some truth it it. They are 2-2, but have had a very high number of self inflicted wounds. In the two losses drops, fumbles and injuries have largely been to blame, but it appears some of their issues will/could clear itself up over time. Anyway, their OL and DL can win the trench wars and I have faith in Carson Wentz.

5 - Dallas - I hate this team more than all other teams in the NFL, but when they are on they look dominant. I do feel the Saints did show how to beat them, being to stop the run, but the Cowboys defense is still a very good group and are tough to move the ball on. Obviously they have been better than my Eagles this year, but also think some of their limitations will show up against lesser opponents.

Just missed the cut:

New Orleans - Nice win against the Cowboys, but I don't trust that defense.
San Francisco - At 3-0 they should probably be on this list, but I'm not a believer yet. They haven't faced a division opponent yet and I'm not putting too much stock in beating the Bucs, Bengals and a no-Ben Steeler team.
Los Angeles - Something just seems off with the Rams. This next game @ Seattle will tell a lot and could obviously adjust my little meaningless ranking.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Pegger I don't have the faintest clue as to why you think the NFCN comes down to a single game matchup between Bears' weak rushing attack and the Packers' weak run defense. You do remember the Bears and Packers play 14 other games...right? Furthermore you just said that a fucking team that has a god damned 2 point differential has a much improved defense? What in the actual fuck are you talking about? 97 points for to 95 points against...get the fuck out of here.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
You are Trump. You keep trying to pin labels on people that simply aren’t true. If anyone doesn’t think like you, they’re a traitor and told to go somewhere else. FOH weasel. Again, I’ve been back here for like a month talking bears and all you’ve done is call me a troll. No talk about Bears. Just 100% emotional nonsense from the old man who’s life was ruined by a message board poster back in 2015. SAD!
Maybe you lack solid content try harder.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Patriots will destroy them all. Just end the season and give them the trophy
Similar to you, by using the past to predict the future any NFCE team will beat them...

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Pegger I don't have the faintest clue as to why you think the NFCN comes down to a single game matchup between Bears' weak rushing attack and the Packers' weak run defense. You do remember the Bears and Packers play 14 other games...right? Furthermore you just said that a fucking team that has a god damned 2 point differential has a much improved defense? What in the actual fuck are you talking about? 97 points for to 95 points against...get the fuck out of here.
giphy.gif

Anyway, do you take drugs? Because if you don't you should probably take some drugs.

Now for my 100% dead honest serious answer to your post - It's my opinion. You may have a different opinion. I may not agree with it, but still feel you are within your right to communicate it.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
NFCN - I still have the Packers because their weakness, being defending the run, is an area that the Bears aren't really good at. The Bears at this point just can't win at smash mouth football, which means that head to head will lean towards the Pack. I'd add no one should be sleeping on the Lions. Their defense is much improved and appear to have some offensive balance. That defense is also short of the Bears and the Pack, but they did do more to stop the Chiefs than any other team this year.

NFC - This will be fascinating all year long. Here's my top 5:

1 - Seattle - That defense is better than expected, will be getting better at rushing the passer as Ziggy/Collier get back and Russell Wilson has probably the best offensive group he's had in a while.

2 - Green Bay - They are 3-1 and it's largely on their defense. If Rodgers can continue to give them leads and let that D play for turnovers they could be good.

3 - Chicago - It will be interesting to see how this team looks with Chaz Danielz at the helm. They might actually be better? Anyway, their D is championship caliber, but the lack of a run game is concerning.

4 - Philly - I'm a complete homer here, but there's some truth it it. They are 2-2, but have had a very high number of self inflicted wounds. In the two losses drops, fumbles and injuries have largely been to blame, but it appears some of their issues will/could clear itself up over time. Anyway, their OL and DL can win the trench wars and I have faith in Carson Wentz.

5 - Dallas - I hate this team more than all other teams in the NFL, but when they are on they look dominant. I do feel the Saints did show how to beat them, being to stop the run, but the Cowboys defense is still a very good group and are tough to move the ball on. Obviously they have been better than my Eagles this year, but also think some of their limitations will show up against lesser opponents.

Just missed the cut:

New Orleans - Nice win against the Cowboys, but I don't trust that defense.
San Francisco - At 3-0 they should probably be on this list, but I'm not a believer yet. They haven't faced a division opponent yet and I'm not putting too much stock in beating the Bucs, Bengals and a no-Ben Steeler team.
Los Angeles - Something just seems off with the Rams. This next game @ Seattle will tell a lot and could obviously adjust my little meaningless ranking.
Easily, the worst post in this thread.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm all ears for legitimate and logical reasoning for why the Bears aren't the cream of the crop in the NFCN. What you presented however was a load of shit. I frankly expect better out of you.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
I guess I'm sorry that my opinion bruised some of your pussies?

Maybe this will help:

#1 NFCN - DA BEARS!!!
#1 NFC - DA BEARS!!!
#1 NFL - DA BEARS!!!

tenor.gif

I hope my shameless pandering to this specific message board has made a few of you a bit happier today.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I guess I'm sorry that my opinion bruised some of your pussies?

Maybe this will help:

#1 NFCN - DA BEARS!!!
#1 NFC - DA BEARS!!!
#1 NFL - DA BEARS!!!

tenor.gif

I hope my shameless pandering to this specific message board has made a few of you a bit happier today.
Please refrain from painting Bears fans with the same brush as Xer0. He’s a notoriously sensitive dumb fuck.