IHN and my time (Please read, everyone)

Cutsizzle

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BlackhawkPaul" data-cid="210848" data-time="1381779532">
<div>

That's my line.

</p>

</p>

I also have no pitchfork.  If my post goes against CCS/Ton's grain, it shouldn't be associated with such.

I honestly want a site that runs and has a message board, and would rather have the admin team consist of people we know and trust.  No offense to CCS or cutsizzle, but I don't know you like I know the other dickbags on this site.  

RK may be a beatoff, but at least I know him.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

I'm completely fine with allowing the IHN guys run the Blackhawks section how they want without interference. What good is an influx of Blackhawks posters without the people who were set in place to moderate them here? Hopefully I can one day be the dickbag beatoff that you can be proud of. </p>

R K

I read Jessica's posts on face book once in awhile.  I really have no desire to change. </p>

</p>

Let's just see if ANYONE thinks it's doable other than Tony.  Right now, I don't see many in favor.</p>

supraman

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Ton DeFrancesco" data-cid="210794" data-time="1381770676">
<div>

There is no contract, but this is why we are discussing details right now. Because if there were a merge, we would have to have a contract in place to protect our community. Of course, this is why I say lets come up with a list of things we like about IHN, and that will work it's way into the contract. If I propose it to them and they don't like it, then there is no merge. This would have to be an agreement between both sides, where we know what we are getting into, and they know what they are getting into.</p>

</p>

Whats in it for CCS? It's simple: Traffic, more volume, and a great community. But in turn, we receive a place to talk hockey, or not talk hockey... without worrying about any backend work.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

If we were to merge. How is this contract going to have any teeth? Are you selling the site to them? I just dont see how a contract would be enforceable.</p>

</p>

Also like a few have said. I don't care about the front page, I have never gave a damn about it, I have always favorited directly to the boards. Anyway any stories on the front page got linked and a thread in the boards so to me it was pointless.</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Cutsizzle" data-cid="210850" data-time="1381779683">
<div>

I'm completely fine with allowing the IHN guys run the Blackhawks section how they want without interference. What good is an influx of Blackhawks posters without the people who were set in place to moderate them here? Hopefully I can one day be the dickbag beatoff that you can be proud of. </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

None of us like the assholes moderating this board, that's why they are moderators.</p>

</p>

What happens to the IHN Domain?  Because in reality that Domain is all of ours.  It was created by Larry for the sole purpose, at the direction of a few of us, for this site?</p>

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Cutsizzle" data-cid="210850" data-time="1381779683">
<div>

</div>
</blockquote>

Who said I was proud of RK?

That's like being proud of the strange rash on your penis. 

Jokes aside, just be straight with us.  If the move is inevitable, there's no need for this thread, except to tell us the move is happening and we just need to ride with the current, or bail to create a new content board.  

My guess is the IHN Facebook will also go to CCS control.  

</p>

The Count Dante

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Cutsizzle" data-cid="210849" data-time="1381779581">
<div>

The moderation would be completely up to the IHN moderators for the Blackhawks section. </p>

</p>

</p>

The Blackhawks section is definitely not as big but overall, there are <span style="background-color:rgb(242,242,242);color:rgb(102,102,102);font-family:Helvetica, Geneva;font-size:13px;">119 members online compared to the 13 members online here. So there are ample opportunities to venture outside of the Blackhawks area to call people idiots, if that is what some prefer. Or only stay in the Blackhawks area and talk with the limited amount of Blackhawks people we have, and the IHN community. </span></p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Seems he quickly got a read on the lot of us... :)</p>

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="210853" data-time="1381780123">
<div>

None of us like the assholes moderating this board, that's why they are moderators.</p>

</p>

What happens to the IHN Domain?  Because in reality that Domain is all of ours.  It was created by Larry for the sole purpose, at the direction of a few of us, for this site?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

I try my best.

Shithead.

:)</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BlackhawkPaul" data-cid="210854" data-time="1381780141">
<div>

Who said I was proud of RK?
That's like being proud of the strange rash on your penis. 

Jokes aside, just be straight with us.  If the move is inevitable, there's no need for this thread, except to tell us the move is happening and we just need to ride with the current, or bail to create a new content board.  

My guess is the IHN Facebook will also go to CCS control.  

</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Assuming you have a penis.  Right now the jury is out on you.  Wait, balls that is.  You have a tiny penis.</p>

Cutsizzle

Liked Posts:
This is nowhere near final or concluded. Ton wouldn't move forward if majority wasn't behind and I would never want to move forward under those circumstances either. </p>

</p>

This isn't my first rodeo gentlemen lol. </p>

R K

it isn't most of ours either.  The bandwagon resides on CBH.... </p>

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="210857" data-time="1381780285">
<div>

Assuming you have a penis.  Right now the jury is out on you.  Wait, balls that is.  You have a tiny penis.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

I moderate here.  Of course I have balls.  They may be old and shorn, but my god are they amazing in the morning light.

My penis?  Marcy owns that.  Just like Michelle owns yours.  I get to see it on weekends.</p>

Cutsizzle

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Trev" data-cid="210863" data-time="1381780653">
<div>

What are you offering for game day chats?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

We have a chatbox/chatroom on our Main Index. RIght now it's only visible to Donating Members but every member from IHN would have access to it. Mostly donators used it anyway but, it's to reduce the load on the serve from all of the traffic during the Bears games (700 members + 1,000 guests)</p>

</p>

dibRQLI.png
</p>

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
More to follow.

Off to see the Stanley Cup.</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BlackhawkPaul" data-cid="210862" data-time="1381780549">
<div>

I moderate here.  Of course I have balls.  They may be old and shorn, but my god are they amazing in the morning light.

My penis?  Marcy owns that.  Just like Michelle owns yours.  I get to see it on weekends.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

That was for Jako, not sure how your post was caught up in there, but HAHAHAHAHAHAHA</p>

</p>

Michelles purse is full of balls</p>

supraman

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Cutsizzle" data-cid="210824" data-time="1381775690">
<div>

Honestly, there isn't really anything compelling. Just the possibility of posting with some more fresh faces, and having a 1 stop shop for all Chicago teams. It wouldn't really alter or change the experience of the idea of IHN and the community. Nothing is being taken away or stripped, essentially it would be the same. My goal isn't to alter anything because that would be stupid. </p>

</p>

You don't agree to terms, to go back on your word and change everything. My goal would be to make you guys as happy as possible in your new setting, while maintaing the same look and feel as this place. </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Sorry cut, dont take it the wrong way but I already have a one stop spot for chicago sports. IHN. Anything of relevance in chicago sports that I personally care about ends up here anyway.</p>

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BlackhawkPaul" data-cid="210862" data-time="1381780549">
<div>

</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

Wait!  You get to see yours?!?</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BiscuitInTheBasket2in17" data-cid="210869" data-time="1381781006">
<div>

</div>
</blockquote>

Penis or Balls? </p>

</p>

</p>

Or "shocking" BOTH!!</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Supra" data-cid="210868" data-time="1381780885">
<div>

Sorry cut, dont take it the wrong way but I already have a one stop spot for chicago sports. IHN. Anything of relevance in chicago sports that I personally care about ends up here anyway.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

This was one of my points as well. </p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BiscuitInTheBasket2in17" data-cid="210869" data-time="1381781006">
<div>

</div>
</blockquote>

I used to at least have visitation rights to mine...</p>

</p>

Do I think it could work... yeah, probably... Do I think it will work... no probably not. At the end of the day fear of change is probably strong than the likelihood of change.</p>