Jay Cutler takes shots at current Bear in social media post, shows No Remorse!

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How is trophy hunting beneficial? The aren't looking for old regressing animals, they are looking for the alphas of a species to display on their wall or somewhere in their home. It's kind of sadistic honestly
The "trophys" are old. You scout them year after year and go after them when they reach their peak growth before the regress.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
So you'd rather they get speared to death?
They are endangered and protected animals. I'd rather we stop killing them and allow them to repopulate. Defending hunting endangered animals is certainly a weird hill to die on for an experienced hunter

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I don't feel the need. Go steal and sell a woman.
Ok give me your address. Or will you be out shooting giraffe with sniper rifle as you barter its meat for a rhino horn?

Fucking crybaby lolololol get triggered because some people don’t believe in trophy hunting. hopefully you don’t get caught in the crossfire on your next trip. That would really be a shame!

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
The "trophys" are old. You scout them year after year and go after them when they reach their peak growth before the regress.
I'm sure in the ideal scenario that's accurate. I think it's probably a pretty small percentage of the actual "trophy" examples though. Almost every story I've heard from a hunter on an animal mounted in their home was not a case of tracking it for years and most often it was their first time hunting in that region.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They are endangered and protected animals. I'd rather we stop killing them and allow them to repopulate. Defending hunting endangered animals is certainly a weird hill to die on for an experienced hunter
I'm not defending it. They have their own rules over there. I'm not going to try changing their rules. What I am saying is I'd rather see that animal not suffer

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ok give me your address. Or will you be out shooting giraffe with sniper rifle as you barter its meat for a rhino horn?

Fucking crybaby lolololol get triggered because some people don’t believe in trophy hunting. hopefully you don’t get caught in the crossfire on your next trip. That would really be a shame!
🤣🤣🤣 I will absolutely give you my address

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm sure in the ideal scenario that's accurate. I think it's probably a pretty small percentage of the actual "trophy" examples though. Almost every story I've heard from a hunter on an animal mounted in their home was not a case of tracking it for years and most often it was their first time hunting in that region.
Ya...those fucking guys suck. Lol.
But honestly that's typically a state money grab. A guy paid like 800k at the SLC hunt expo for the Henry Mountains Buck tag this year. I literally hate him

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Oh...I'm regressing. Just waiting to be put down. You wanna be the one?
No im actually against trophy hunting unlike your dumbass. I would settle for you getting hit by a bus though.

Although if anybody here wanted to trophy hunt Leon, remember, it’s completely fine with him.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
I'm not defending it. They have their own rules over there. I'm not going to try changing their rules. What I am saying is I'd rather see that animal not suffer
If you are posing for a picture with an endangered animal you just murdered, you have no morals and I'd be fine if the tribe speared that person to death. Because the animal they just killed likely has more ability to show empathy and compassion than they do.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No im actually against trophy hunting unlike your dumbass. I would settle for you getting hit by a bus though.

Although if anybody here wanted to trophy hunt Leon, remember, it’s completely fine with him.
I'm pretty accommodating if any of ya wanna try. Just sayin

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you are posing for a picture with an endangered animal you just murdered, you have no morals and I'd be fine if the tribe speared that person to death. Because the animal they just killed likely has more ability to show empathy and compassion than they do.
You're probably not wrong but I don't know the details. I don't judge from pictures.
I don't care if the spear him to death either.
I've seen videos of elephants being killed the native way and it's literally sickening.