Jay Cutler takes shots at current Bear in social media post, shows No Remorse!

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Have you never heard of trophy hunters? Take your head out of the sand.
Take your head out of the sand. What does trophy hunting have to do with wack jobs killing for kicks. 2 totally different things and subjects. Altho IF any trophy hunters did it because they just love killing things then you might have --- wait for it--- Still no point. They would be wack jobs in camo and not trophy hunters at all.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Here’s to all trophy hunters and their supporters getting mauled to death and their fat wives have to get a job to take care of their r3tard children.

Literally cheering for it! 🤞
Cool story dumb ass. Go steal a woman

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Do you understand what that is? A trophy hunter is actually better for the species. They look for the old animals. The animals that are extremely good at not being found. The animals that are actually regressing. They don't drive down the road and shoot Bambie.
No, no they can't understand. They are not capable. Their minds are made up and they would rather die on a hill of ignorance then ever admit it's not something they know about. PS. they also think their food falls from the sky and their food is not animals.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
No, no they can't understand. They are not capable. Their minds are made up and they would rather die on a hill of ignorance then ever admit it's not something they know about. PS. they also think their food falls from the sky and their food is not animals.

The day you die is the same day humanity’s average IQ goes up a little bit.

There’s a difference between TROPHY hunting and people who hunt for FOOD.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I mean I can understand being against it in theory. But honestly if they just got in to it, met people who do it the right way, and see what it is actually about then they would understand more. Some people just see one thing and that's it. They can't be wrong. It is what it is

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
The day you die is the same day humanity’s average IQ goes up a little bit.

There’s a difference between TROPHY hunting and people who hunt for FOOD.
Neither are killing for the fun of killing like you pretend Lord Simpleton.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Neither are killing for the fun of killing like you pretend Lord Simpleton.
Right. You can call it whatever you would like to help you sleep at night, but killing an animal to not sustain yourself is fucked up.

You can call it “sport”, “trophy hunting”, whatever the fuck you would like. The point being if you engage in it, I hope you die in the process.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I mean I can understand being against it in theory. But honestly if they just got in to it, met people who do it the right way, and see what it is actually about then they would understand more. Some people just see one thing and that's it. They can't be wrong. It is what it is
I consider hunting of any kind the more humane way to eat. Trophy hunting does not waste any part of the animal either. They don't take the hide and walk away wasting the rest of the animal.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Right. You can call it whatever you would like to help you sleep at night, but killing an animal to not sustain yourself is fucked up.

You can call it “sport”, “trophy hunting”, whatever the fuck you would like. The point being if you engage in it, I hope you die in the process.
But it is used for sustaining people. None is wasted.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
The thing is I think it is happening "the right way" less often than the wrong way. I think as a hunter you have an idealistic way you see things happening because you know how it is suppose to work. I'm saying I see it not happening like that in my experience

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Nobody is preventing anything. The narrative is usually stupidity though. People want to say that it's just wanting to kill, or why would you kill a beautiful animal. That's not what it's about.
It's like the wolf reintroduction, it took years to realize how stupid that was. We all knew but the crazies think they are so beautiful....wrong. You will never see one. I've literally walked through fields with 30 dead elk. All with their inards drug out though their ass and left to die. One season not one calf survived. Now we have no limit on them. Sorry a little off topic but situations like this where people are uninformed cause these issues.

I think you are conflating issues. There are clearly some hunter that like the kill. And many that dont. I think most here were talking about the former.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I don’t think I can ever understand the fascination with killing an animal to prop its head on a wall. I get overpopulation, food, etc.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Did you miss the part that it was when he was a kid? So yeah a childs experience means absolutely nothing, and let's also not forget that Remy likes to lie about his experience to make an argument, did you forget that whole D2 football almost made varsity situation that run n shoot uncovered?

So when it comes to Remy and experience.. best to just assume it's a massive exaggeration or a complete lie..

No you missed the part where I said I occassionally still do hunt them when I got back to the island my Dad is from.

You are changing your story. Your dumbass claimed I had no experience big game hunting because you didnt know wild boar ate big game.

Instead of admitting you were wrong you are moving goalposts to claim well it was when I was a kid or I am lying.