Jay Cutler takes shots at current Bear in social media post, shows No Remorse!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
@Noonthirtyjoe never played real sports, never earned real trophies but give him a 3 legged elephant and 2000 rounds of ammunition to shoot at it and he’ll get you a husk. Just as long as it isn’t an albino who is clean cut that could date his daughter

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The thing is I think it is happening "the right way" less often than the wrong way. I think as a hunter you have an idealistic way you see things happening because you know how it is suppose to work. I'm saying I see it not happening like that in my experience
And in those instances I 100% agree with you.
I am only speaking of what I personally see. I go to tons of conservation benefits. I meet hundreds of hunters and listen to a lot of speeches. I donate to many conservations, Ducks unlimited, pheasants forever, mule deer federation, rocky mountain elk, and more. Between all that and the people I meet on the mountain I'd say what you see is a little skewed. But I only really know Idaho, Montana, Utah, and Wyoming.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You still are clueless on what Dunning Kruger actually is.

Your confidence in that it takes no skill with only having a childs experience with hunting a completely different animal makes you at the top of the chart.
The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people with limited competence in a particular domain overestimate their abilities.

Once again stupid I did not comment on how good I am at hunting so there was no overestimating my abilities.

My grandfather owned a farm. Hunted wild boar/hogs as a kid as otherwise they would come onto the farm and wreck shit. He has long since passed and the farm was converted into homes (it's generational land) but I still do if I go back to the island he is from as it is pretty underdeveloped.

And once again stupid I said I still hunt wild boar as adult. You cant read and comprehend. Stop lying and just admit you didnt know wild boar are big game.

Last edited:

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
There’s nothing petty about a species that mows down natural habitats, pollutes everything and if nature dares survive those two things we decide to shoot them from hundreds of yards away because micro penis Losers can’t come up with a real hobby
How about people that buy heavy duty trucks just to drive them for thrill?

Smoking cigarettes or marijuana in public outdoor places?

Buying anything leather or fur?

Consuming foods with plastics?

Watching football which increases ratings and incentivizes barbaric activity?

So unless you are a vegan that grows your own crops while riding a bicycle everywhere with an amish lifestyle... stope pretending to care so much. You are not a better person than anyone else.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I think you are conflating issues. There are clearly some hunter that like the kill. And many that dont. I think most here were talking about the former.
If they like the kill then they are killers. If they like to hunt they are hunters. Why is this so hard?

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don’t think I can ever understand the fascination with killing an animal to prop its head on a wall. I get overpopulation, food, etc.
It does go together though. If you get a trophy you mount it. The meat isn't as good but you still take it and eat it.
Typically the trophy's are older animals so is it better to go after those or the 2 year old that you shoot off the side of the road.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

So unless you are a vegan that grows your own crops while riding a bicycle everywhere with an amish lifestyle... stope pretending to care so much. You are not a better person than anyone else.
Comparing watching millionaires willingly giving each other CTE to slaughtering a helpless animal for sport.

Apparently you have to be a braindead moron to get a hunting license

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
WHAT ABOUT DRIVING A TRUCK?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers

You are truly dumber than a brick. There are somethings people have no control over. Other things they do.

You absolutely control where you get your food from, the car you drive, where your clothes come from. If you are too lazy to care or make a better purchasing decision that’s on YOU and nobody else.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Comparing watching millionaires willingly giving each other CTE to slaughtering a helpless animal for sport.

Apparently you have to be a braindead moron to get a hunting license
It's still barbaric. You could spend that time knitting your own clothes instead of buying them from a factory in Bangladesh where innocent kids are worked until their fingers bleed. We can play this game if you choose.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
You are truly dumber than a brick. There are somethings people have no control over. Other things they do.

You absolutely control where you get your food from, the car you drive, where your clothes come from. If you are too lazy to care or make a better purchasing decision that’s on YOU and nobody else.
Yeah but the thing is you are not displaying any of the fake outrage over any of those decisions people make.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Hey you! Yeah you with the plastic straw drinking your Baja Blast! How are you any better than me, the guy who killed a koala with a stick of dynamite? GROW UP!

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
And in those instances I 100% agree with you.
I am only speaking of what I personally see. I go to tons of conservation benefits. I meet hundreds of hunters and listen to a lot of speeches. I donate to many conservations, Ducks unlimited, pheasants forever, mule deer federation, rocky mountain elk, and more. Between all that and the people I meet on the mountain I'd say what you see is a little skewed. But I only really know Idaho, Montana, Utah, and Wyoming.
The Midwest is full of dipshits who get a hard on killing deer, raccoons, whatever other little creatures are around and get the desire to take trips to kill bigger animals that they can mount on their walls.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey you! Yeah you with the plastic straw drinking your Baja Blast! How are you any better than me, the guy who killed a koala with a stick of dynamite? GROW UP!
Atleast that was funny. Where can I get me some dynamite?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
It's still barbaric. You could spend that time knitting your own clothes instead of buying them from a factory in Bangladesh where innocent kids are worked until their fingers bleed. We can play this game if you choose.
The level of cte stupid you have displayed in this thread is not surprising at all

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
The Midwest is full of dipshits who get a hard on killing deer, raccoons, whatever other little creatures are around and get the desire to take trips to kill bigger animals that they can mount on their walls.
Midwest... How about people on the coasts that and mountains that hunt and fish exotic animals?