Jay Cutler takes shots at current Bear in social media post, shows No Remorse!

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Midwest is full of dipshits who get a hard on killing deer, raccoons, whatever other little creatures are around and get the desire to take trips to kill bigger animals that they can mount on their walls.
I can't speak on those people and I don't doubt they exist. When I say hunters that is not who I am talking about

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Hes an actual moron. He argues just to argue. He's never hunted in his life but just wants to argue everyone has the freedom to do what they want while arguing we shouldn't voice our disapproval of trophy hunting
Because it's petty bullshit. So I have just been listing thinks people with even more extreme opinions have bitched about that are even more petty.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hes an actual moron. He argues just to argue. He's never hunted in his life but just wants to argue everyone has the freedom to do what they want while arguing we shouldn't voice our disapproval of trophy hunting
Me personally I'm trying not to be argumentative. I actually respect most of your opinions. I just hear it all the time from all these people moving in from Cali and I literally just want to show that they aren't always right. It's usually (from my experiences) not about "killing something ". Mounting a head on the wall can seem weird to some, I can see that. But it's not really about what you think it is. It's not a "I killed that fucker" thing. It's a memory of the time spent getting it. I even cherish the memory of packing my 350 bull (big to me) out 6 miles. Took 3 trips and it was pure hell. But looking back I loved every second. My other mount is the deer my son got when he was 15. One of my best memories.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Me personally I'm trying not to be argumentative. I actually respect most of your opinions. I just hear it all the time from all these people moving in from Cali and I literally just want to show that they aren't always right. It's usually (from my experiences) not about "killing something ". Mounting a head on the wall can seem weird to some, I can see that. But it's not really about what you think it is. It's not a "I killed that fucker" thing. It's a memory of the time spent getting it. I even cherish the memory of packing my 350 bull (big to me) out 6 miles. Took 3 trips and it was pure hell. But looking back I loved every second.
Sorry, I wasn't saying that about you. I may not agree with your opinions but I respect you experiences. I was talking about @didshereallysaythat

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sorry, I wasn't saying that about you. I may not agree with your opinions but I respect you experiences. I was talking about @didshereallysaythat
Gotcha. It's easy to get defensive when people group us hunters in with poachers and killers. Most of us (the ones I know) see that happening and we are the first ones to confront them. We don't just turn a blind eye. We do our best to make sure they don't do it again.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
No you missed the part where I said I occassionally still do hunt them when I got back to the island my Dad is from.

You are changing your story. Your dumbass claimed I had no experience big game hunting because you didnt know wild boar ate big game.

Instead of admitting you were wrong you are moving goalposts to claim well it was when I was a kid or I am lying.
I'm not charging anything, for it to be considered big game it needs to be a NATIVE species of North America

Here is the list..

Now even if I grant you that it "should" count that's irrelevant because we are talking about bear hunting not hog hunting

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don’t know. If you look at the biomass of around 100 million bison in the wild (a wild bison is SO much larger than a domesticated, corn-fed steer), as it would stand NATURALLY in the US & Canada, if man was never even here, it would probably be around the same as what we’re breeding and slaughtering in a cycle currently.

I do think that cattle should be grass fed, and not grain fed.

And while I can’t say with 100% certainty, I’ve never read of anything found in cave paintings from the natives, concern about Bison farts.
True but besides the point. We're here now. I doubt cows would have much room to roam with those Bison around.;)

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If they like the kill then they are killers. If they like to hunt they are hunters. Why is this so hard?

It isnt hard. Neither is it hard to say some hunters like the thrill of the kill and some dont. You are just arguing semantics.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Why can't people just let other people do what they enjoy if it's not illegal? How many people post random bullshit on social media that anyone could do? Who cares?
Why do people need to brag about it?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'm not charging anything, for it to be considered big game it needs to be a NATIVE species of North America

Here is the list..

Now even if I grant you that it "should" count that's irrelevant because we are talking about bear hunting not hog hunting

Boy are you stupid. If you click on the link in your link Wild Boar is listed as one of their big game hunts. Further I already linked to where it is considered big game in Europe and America. So you are wrong. Hunting happens outside of America dumbass. The super slam is just hunting of species Native to America bit big game animals exist that arent native to America. Stop being ignorant.

And no we were not talking about bear hunting. Your dumbass asked me about my hunting experience not my bear hunting experience and I told you. So you decided to make it about general hunting experience and no backtracking because you probably thought I was anti-hunting.

Last edited:

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people with limited competence in a particular domain overestimate their abilities.

Once again stupid I did not comment on how good I am at hunting so there was no overestimating my abilities.

And once again stupid I said I still hunt wild boar as adult. You cant read and comprehend. Stop lying and just admit you didnt know wild boar are big game.
From your link..

"The Dunning–Kruger effect is defined as the tendency of people with low ability in a specific area to give overly positive assessments of this ability.[2][3][4] This is often seen as a cognitive bias, i.e. as a systematic tendency to engage in erroneous forms of thinking and judging."

Another fail from Remy.

So yeah your Thinking and Judging that it takes no skill puts you at the top of the confidence in your "judging"

Now are you and expert Bear Hunter? No? Well your not to the right of the scale now are you? In fact your complete lake of any Bear hunting experience puts you all the way to the left..

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Why do people need to brag about it?
It's not my style either. And I don't need a status update on social media when I do literally anything. But people like instant gratification of others telling them how amazing everything is.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:

Boy are you stupid. If you click on the link in your link Wild Boar is listed. Further I already linked to where it is considered big game in Europe and America. So you are wrong. Thanks for evidence

And no we were not talking about bear hunting. Your dumbass asked me about my hunting experience not my bear hunting experience and I told you. So you decided to make it about general hunting experience and no backtracking because you probably thought I was anti-hunting.
No it isn't you fucking moron, unless you follow a link to other countries big game, but for North America it has to be a native species.

And again that has fuck all to do you with the debate about BEARS

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Smells bad and pollutes the air. And people don't properly dispose of them.
If you can’t see a difference between “smells bad” and murdering animals for “sport” I don’t know what to tell you man. Might be the dumbest thing I’ve ever read.