Jay Cutler takes shots at current Bear in social media post, shows No Remorse!

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Did you know there's some things you can do that can make you feel like really alive that doesn't involve murder killing some random animals?

If you meet a girl or a guy that might find you sorta attractive and you get to know them for a bit there this activity called fucking that is pretty invigorating. And even it you are skinny and have a weird completion and maybe even if you tell them you get hard tryna kill lil birds and shit, they might suck your dick.

Just an idea bro, kill whatever you want just don't kill an elephant those bros are seriously cool af. Also fuck your friend who killed a giraffe lol wtf. Fuck him and fuck you for being cool with a giraffe killer smh

@Chief Walking Stick. This mutherfucka hangs out with dudes who kill giraffes wtf
Don't read entire threads/posts sometimes. Giraffe? WTF? Those dudes can't even duck.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Imagine bragging about killing an animal with a 6 foot long neck that just tries to get the good leaves at the top of a tree.
Who was “bragging” about killing what is the African equivalent of a moose?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah my only issue is there are a lot of stray dogs that have attacked other dogs and people in the area so always concerned he will stumble upon them and get attacked.

The only saving grace is for some reason he gets along with most dogs as he basically goes around the neighbirhood and breaks into yards with other dogs and just chills with them. I have had neighbors freaking out when they realize a random dog is in their yard acting like he has always lived there. He also isnt as cute and furry as most huskies as I think he might be mixed with something or could just be the heat so really looks more like a juvenile wolf.

I also caught him one night he escaped just chilling with some of those bad strays and when they started barking and getting aggressive with me he barked at them and they immediately calmed their asses down. It was really weird because all those dogs were bigger and meaner looking that him but I guess he presents himself as an alpha. However it only takes one dog to decide he isnt and doubt he can survive a real fight. I always joke with my wife that he is like a rich kid that hangs out in the hood cause he thinks it is cool.
Lol

Nah he just told his pack he knew you, chill out or he will have to fight them and they were like cool bro.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Lol

Nah he just told his pack he knew you, chill out or he will have to fight them and they were like cool bro.

Yeah but he is the only dude in his pack that sleeps in A/C, eats home cooked meals for dinner, gets dressed up on special occasions, and has an assortment of toys that would make most kids blush. My wife spoiled the hell out of him before our daughter was born. She threw this dude a birthday party inviting his dog friends over and with a dog birthday cake.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Nope I never made any claim it is high ability. You are making shit up.

I also have no reason to back track as you have provided no reason for me to do so. You have provided no evidence of your expertise in this area and literally were ignorant of the fact wild boar are large game and have been considered so for thousands of years.

Finally when an actual poster who appeared to have actual knowledge of bear hunting raised reasonable points I had an intelligent convo with him.

So the problem here is you are not capable of reading or comprehending at a level that allows for an intelligent convo. You should read the exchange I had with Leon and learn how to not be an idiot in these conversations going forward.

I have already conceded there are elements of bear hunting that require skill. I simply stated the act of shooting a large stationary object which is not unique to bear hunting doesnt require much skill.
You don't literally need to say "I have high ability on my judgement" your refusal to backtrack your original statement means you have extreme confidence in the statement.
You making a concession for tracking does not change your original statement let's look at it again..
The issue is the delusion in thinking you have accomplished something. There is no skill or accomplishment involved in shooting an unsuspecting animal from a safe distance.

If Jay strangled the Bear to death that would be something to brag about. Otherwise he did what 90% of the able bodied adult population can do if you give them a rifle and teach them how to shoot for about 1 day.
So there is NO skill or accomplishment and also 90% of the population could do it with 1 day of training?

You want to go on record that you are wrong in that statement or accept your dunning kruger label?

We know you have never bear hunted so you have no idea what the accomplishment would feel like hunting a predator that could kill you like a bear nor do you have any idea how easy or hard it would be to keep calm enough to get a good shoot hunting a bear. So you definitely get the dunning kruger for this one

But before we give you another dunning kruger label for shooting training, what experience do you have in training other people that gives you the confidence to judge that it only takes 1 day to train someone? Are you a expert weapons trainer?

It's also this last statement that is kind of a tell that you are full of shit about having any experience hunting as an adult, no hunter would ever say something as stupid as 1 day of shooting training is all you need to bear hunt. So this looks like another example of you making shit up just so you can appear to be arguing at a place of authority like what you did with lying about your football college career.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You don't literally need to say "I have high ability on my judgement" your refusal to backtrack your original statement means you have extreme confidence in the statement.
You making a concession for tracking does not change your original statement let's look at it again..

So there is NO skill or accomplishment and also 90% of the population could do it with 1 day of training?

You want to go on record that you are wrong in that statement or accept your dunning kruger label?

We know you have never bear hunted so you have no idea what the accomplishment would feel like hunting a predator that could kill you like a bear nor do you have any idea how easy or hard it would be to keep calm enough to get a good shoot hunting a bear. So you definitely get the dunning kruger for this one

But before we give you another dunning kruger label for shooting training, what experience do you have in training other people that gives you the confidence to judge that it only takes 1 day to train someone? Are you a expert weapons trainer?

It's also this last statement that is kind of a tell that you are full of shit about having any experience hunting as an adult, no hunter would ever say something as stupid as 1 day of shooting training is all you need to bear hunt. So this looks like another example of you making shit up just so you can appear to be arguing at a place of authority like what you did with lying about your football college career.

Lol off to a gr8 start today!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol off to a gr8 start today!

Hey. Nice 2 c u posting brite n early! Just hope u didn't forget about our DISCORD meeting schedule 2day to plan CCS troll operations for the upcoming week. I have updated all posters' files and the team is ready to discuss strategy this AM.