Jay Cutler takes shots at current Bear in social media post, shows No Remorse!

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The worst death for a troll is to starve. Don't feed them.
Have you heard those 2? They won’t starve. They will always feed each other. Maybe from the wrong ends, but they’ll keep each other fed.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Remember, Robert Barantheon was killed in Westeros while hunting a Wild Boar for those that dont consider Wild Boar to be large game(or dangerous).

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You don't literally need to say "I have high ability on my judgement" your refusal to backtrack your original statement means you have extreme confidence in the statement.
You making a concession for tracking does not change your original statement let's look at it again..

So there is NO skill or accomplishment and also 90% of the population could do it with 1 day of training?

You want to go on record that you are wrong in that statement or accept your dunning kruger label?

We know you have never bear hunted so you have no idea what the accomplishment would feel like hunting a predator that could kill you like a bear nor do you have any idea how easy or hard it would be to keep calm enough to get a good shoot hunting a bear. So you definitely get the dunning kruger for this one

But before we give you another dunning kruger label for shooting training, what experience do you have in training other people that gives you the confidence to judge that it only takes 1 day to train someone? Are you a expert weapons trainer?

It's also this last statement that is kind of a tell that you are full of shit about having any experience hunting as an adult, no hunter would ever say something as stupid as 1 day of shooting training is all you need to bear hunt. So this looks like another example of you making shit up just so you can appear to be arguing at a place of authority like what you did with lying about your football college career.

You seem to have a high opinion of your judgmet to say I am wrong. Please share your bear hunting credentials.

Also a 300 pound wild boar can in fact kill you so yes I have experience hunting a predator that can kill me. I have also had to spear fish in shark infested waters.

Quit being ignorant. You do not know what you are talking about. Please cite your wild boar hunting experience. How can you so confidently claim Wild Boar are not deadly?

Last edited:

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
You seem to have a high opinion of your judgmet to say I am wrong. Please share your bear hunting credentials.

Also a 300 pound wild boar can in fact kill you so yes I have experience hunting a predator that can kill me. I have also had to spear fish in shark infested waters.

Quit being ignorant. You do not know what you are talking about. Please cite your wild boar hunting experience. How can you so confidently claim Wild Boar are not deadly?
The only thing I have said you where wrong about is the stupidity that it would take 1 day of shooting training to be able to hunt. The absurdity of this statement shows you know fuck all about hunting, and yes I have about 35+ years hunting experience so I can actually say with authority how stupid that statement is.

The rest of everything you have posted is more strawman arguments from you.. which is another tactic from you when you know you are wrong.. when did I say that wild boars where not deadly? Please Quote me saying that

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The only thing I have said you where wrong about is the stupidity that it would take 1 day of shooting training to be able to hunt. The absurdity of this statement shows you know fuck all about hunting, and yes I have about 35+ years hunting experience so I can actually say with authority how stupid that statement is.

The rest of everything you have posted is more strawman arguments from you.. which is another tactic from you when you know you are wrong.. when did I say that wild boars where not deadly? Please Quote me saying that

No that isnt the only thing you have said. You also claimed that wild boar are not large game and that they are not deadly so I have to question your hunting experience.

What do you hunt? If you have never hunted wild boar then why do you feel like you can speak on it while claiming I cant speak on bear hunting? You are such a flaming hypocrite.

And please dont even try to claim you have hunted wild boar because I call bullshit given your ignorant comments about wild boar.

Last edited:

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats

I would have a problem with someone going out with a gun with only one day of shooting training.

Maybe I am old fashioned, but I learned shooting in scouts; we took instruction and target practice several times before we were permitted to carry a gun outside of the range. Responsible gun owning requires a lot of respect and familiarity with that weapon before you point it at a living thing.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
No that isnt the only thing you have said. You also claimed that wild boar are not large game and that they are not deadly so I have to question your hunting experience.

What do you hunt? If you have never hunted wild boar then why do you feel like you can speak on it while claiming I cant speak on bear hunting? You are such a flaming hypocrite.

And please dont even try to claim you have hunted wild boar because I call bullshit given your ignorant comments about wild boar.
I asked you to quote me saying that wild boar are not deadly, funny you failed to do this.. it's a strawman argument from you that is just an attempt to change the subject