Jay Cutler takes shots at current Bear in social media post, shows No Remorse!

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Please show where another account posted the same image (they didnt). I'll hang up and listen, big brane.
you are not smart enough for this. i didnt say they did. I said you used pictures.. and your other account used words.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Link or screenshot for "other account" pls.
common sense, you both are equally as dumb, neither one of your accounts shows online at the same time. all 3 of us are arguing and you drop off line and @Chief Walking Stick is online to post.. he drops off and you come online to post.. rinse and repeat.
If you where half way intelligent you could keep one of your accounts online from your phone while the other was online from your pc.. but you are not very smart

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Your just a parrot copying @remydat,

But like I said Remy is a moron that knows nothing about hunting so copying him is pretty dumb.

The whole mocking turkey hunting is amusing, you think it's a good insult, but that just shows how dumb you are.

Do you even hunt? Honestly, you sound like a clueless city boy. Maybe try harder because I can tell you don't hunt.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
common sense, you both are equally as dumb, neither one of your accounts shows online at the same time. all 3 of us are arguing and you drop off line and @Chief Walking Stick is online to post.. he drops off and you come online to post.. rinse and repeat.
If you where half way intelligent you could keep one of your accounts online from your phone while the other was online from your pc.. but you are not very smart
Um only stupid basic people believe that common sense is a thing, or use it as a deductive summary of reasoning when they have no evidence.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
He hunts from a suspended diaper hanging from a tree so turkeys and deer can't attack him.

I have completed this entire thread. He doesn't hunt. He is a phony. Imagine coming on a Chicago sports message board and lying to everyone about hunting. What a dick.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I have completed this entire thread. He doesn't hunt. He is a phony. Imagine coming on a Chicago sports message board and lying to everyone about hunting. What a dick.
I bet he hunts down old ass trophies at antique stores and then regales stories of saddle hunting but the bucks are all like 40 years old before people hunted from saddles.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Um only stupid basic people believe that common sense is a thing, or use it as a deductive summary of reasoning when they have no evidence.
You are the equivalent of a flat earther attempting to mock an astrophysicist about how gravity is not a thing. I'm sure this analogy went over your head as well because there is a very strong possibility you actually are a flat earther.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You are the equivalent of a flat earther attempting to mock an astrophysicist about how gravity is not a thing. I'm sure this analogy went over your head as well because there is a very strong possibility you actually are a flat earther.
Bro, you're so convinced that @Chief Walking Stick is my alt because of your common sense but are the join dates fake? Are the owners in on this? You really think they orchestrated an alt for me to arrive after I've been here for quite awhile, thru a merger with a Blackhawks forum, and then gave him a join date over two years prior to mine, and only a month after CCS was created?

Does this fly in the face of your common sense while you F5F5F5F5F5F5F5 on a holiday weekend telling everyone they don't know anything about hunting until they've roped themselves from a tree?

Lmfao. Have a gr8 day, BIG BRANE

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Bro, you're so convinced that @Chief Walking Stick is my alt because of your common sense but are the join dates fake? Are the owners in on this? You really think they orchestrated an alt for me to arrive after I've been here for quite awhile, thru a merger with a Blackhawks forum, and then gave him a join date over two years prior to mine, and only a month after CCS was created?

Does this fly in the face of your common sense while you F5F5F5F5F5F5F5 on a holiday weekend telling everyone they don't know anything about hunting until they've roped themselves from a tree?

Lmfao. Have a gr8 day, BIG BRANE
more like this one is the "alt" after all this was the troll account that got banned and was brought back after the "great unbanning" when all the troll accounts where let back onto the site.

But now that they dont care abut trolls you are free to troll from both accounts..

and yes I can say with certainty that you dont now anything about hunting

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
IMG_20231104_092939021.jpghere is the 9 point I shot this last fall..

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
more like this one is the "alt" after all this was the troll account that got banned and was brought back after the "great unbanning" when all the troll accounts where let back onto the site.

But now that they dont care abut trolls you are free to troll from both accounts..

and yes I can say with certainty that you dont now anything about hunting
I can say with certainty that you're an oaf, and are wrong, but would never change your opinions even with irrefutable facts.

Have a gr8 day, oaf.