Just ask yourself this question

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Teddy, tell us whose alt this 34 GOAT is.

34 GOAT

Liked Posts:
I have never made any errors when it comes to my postings in regards to football knowledge mistakes like you have here and sometimes make the occasional grammatical mistake or something goes wrong with my punctuation but I usually get this same sort of treatment on here and this seems very too much harsh in terms of criticism and regarding rebukes, but that all being said, you just literally have to "roll with the punches" and know that each and everyone deserves to tell their story and have it heard, and let the angry and frustrated unhappy people do this to you, and just let it roll off your back like water off of duck feathers.

I don't mind getting ripped for my mistake, I deserved that. if they did not rip me for my mistake, then I would be disappointed. I just wanted to be judged on the complete post not on single mistake. If you think I was completely off base then come at me with your argument and convince me I am wrong. Is that not the purpose of a message board. But I understand that many people prefer to just blindly attack anyone who doesn't agree with them by belittling them and making fun of them. It does not bother me, because if my opponent is reduced to name calling , then I have won the argument.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
At least he actually literally owned his mistake unlike someone who makes up fake tweets and then gets called out on it and then disappears and comes back only to pretend like it never happened.
Oh I get it, this guy is you trying out a new Alt. Explains the Detachment from reality.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

JUSTWIN

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Ryan Pace deserves a fair amount of abuse.

-His free agent spending has been bad
-His first draft only produced 2 players
-Whatever part he had in the John Fox hiring

But at the same time I am very happy with the Nagy hiring. Even if he doesn't work out the thought process was solid and at least he is trying to join the 21st century of football.

His last 2 drafts have been good. He dropped his balls and went for it at QB and the kid looks like he can play. He has done well in the 4th and 5th rounds of the draft where I think GMs separate themselves.

I agree with in general about Pace. One criticism I would like to add...he's drafting pretty good players but he's not hitting on true Blue Chip players...the ones that anchor your team for a decade plus. And that has a lot to do with hitting in the 1st round. We'll see what Floyd and Trubisky become but White is done I think.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
I don't mind getting ripped for my mistake, I deserved that. if they did not rip me for my mistake, then I would be disappointed. I just wanted to be judged on the complete post not on single mistake. If you think I was completely off base then come at me with your argument and convince me I am wrong. Is that not the purpose of a message board. But I understand that many people prefer to just blindly attack anyone who doesn't agree with them by belittling them and making fun of them. It does not bother me, because if my opponent is reduced to name calling , then I have won the argument.
Seriously holyshit. That whole thing reads like one big long stream of drunken, diluted Consciousness written by the same person. I thought I was just giving vash a ribbing when I asked him if he was trying out a new alt, but this makes me seriously consider I might be onto something.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Seriously holyshit. That whole thing reads like one big long stream of drunken, diluted Consciousness written by the same person. I thought I was just giving vash a ribbing when I asked him if he was trying out a new alt, but this makes me seriously consider I might be onto something.

Actually, it kind of sounds like you.

34 GOAT

Liked Posts:
Teddy, tell us whose alt this 34 GOAT is.

As I have already explained in previous posts, I am not an alt. I'm the moron who forgot who hired trestman. If you refuse to believe that, then that is your problem not mine.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
As I have already explained in previous posts, I am not an alt. I'm the moron who forgot who hired trestman. If you refuse to believe that, then that is your problem not mine.

Relax chief. I'm on teddy's ass, not yours.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:

So it's all settled then - this is Teddy's alt . . .

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Ok. I was wrong. But that doesn't make the rest of the post invalid. Please read it and then if you still think I am an idiot so be it.

Would you also like us to not hold it against you that you criticize the hires of the last two HCs and then go on to say that you liked those hires? I mean, as long as you are walking back from your points, you might as well just get it all out of the way.

Additionally, who gives a damn at this point that he spent too much on Glennon, when he'll be gone next year? How does that in any way set the franchise back? And did we really give up so much to guarantee that Pace was getting his guy that he ran the team into the ground?

Basically, yeah, even if you remembered that Pace wasn't even here yet when Trestman was hired, you cite the a coaching hire that you supported, and one year of quarterback decisions. All that for "running the franchise into the ground." You are definitely an idiot.

34 GOAT

Liked Posts:
Yeah, but aren't you glad that Pace identifies a guy and is willing to spend to get him?
I mean do you want a GM who'll NEVER do that and only wait for his turn hoping to be lucky?
I like that he's got balls. He might miss, but it's better striking out swinging.

Oh you mean Like Glennon? And why spend draft picks for a player you were probably going to get anyway. I don't mind him swinging for the fences so long as he does it intelligently. Like I said before if he doesn't make that swing and he misses out on Mitch (who may be the right answer) we could be looking forward to seeing what Nagy could be doing with a QB like Watson. If Watson goes on to Having a pro bowl caliber career, then yes I would prefer a GM who had brains instead of balls.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Oh you mean Like Glennon? And why spend draft picks for a player you were probably going to get anyway. I don't mind him swinging for the fences so long as he does it intelligently. Like I said before if he doesn't make that swing and he misses out on Mitch (who may be the right answer) we could be looking forward to seeing what Nagy could be doing with a QB like Watson. If Watson goes on to Having a pro bowl caliber career, then yes I would prefer a GM who had brains instead of balls.

If he had missed on Trubisky and got Watson the board would still be in meltdown for him drafting injury prone players AND in meltdown because Watson wouldn't have looked near as good on the Bears.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Angelo started to decline, and Emory really was the one that ran ius off the fucking cliff into a fiery ball.

Ryan snail's Pace started out slow, but I believe is starting to gain some momentum and if anything is pulling us back out.

Can't agree with much in your post

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk