Justin Fields or Caleb Williams?

What would you do with first overall pick?

• Trade Fields and draft Caleb Williams

Votes: 25 29.1%
  • Trade #1 overall pick (big value back) and take Fields

Votes: 58 67.4%
  • Draft Williams and take Fields, put them in competition

Votes: 3 3.5%

• Total voters

Scobear

Liked Posts:
Hmm, I stayed up til 2am to watch this guy for the first time, what the hell?

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
Could be a couple bad weeks —- but lately, Caleb has been looking like Mahomes ‘light’ and w/o much of the arm talent that Mahomes has.

Drake Maye is wildly inconsistent, can be very inaccurate and his completions are to wide open guys. Plus he throws a good number of interceptions.

The more we see of this QB class, the weaker it is looking. Maybe some of these so called “can’t miss guys” can “miss” after all.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Go back and watch Peyton Manning and Tom Brady in college. They had some bad games too. It’s what you do most of the time that matters. Not what you do occasionally. One bad game is not going to affect Caleb Williams that much.

Weebey Brice

Formerly Caleb Williams/Weebay
Liked Posts:
Well, he definitely doesn't look like the generational talent he's being hyped as.

He's struggling mightily against NFL schemes.
Generational prospects can’t have bad games? I swear I hate Football fans. If Fields throws 4 INTs tomorrow, you morons are gonna spam this forum with trade scenarios. Everyone has a bad game, here and there. Stop with this reactionary crap and let things play out

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Go back and watch Peyton Manning and Tom Brady in college. They had some bad games too. It’s what you do most of the time that matters. Not what you do occasionally. One bad game is not going to affect Caleb Williams that much.
It’s 3 ints

Weebey Brice

Formerly Caleb Williams/Weebay
Liked Posts:
It’s 3 ints
You sound ecstatic. You better hope he performs to his generational potential. The better he performs the bigger the haul is. You short minded morons are looking at him as a threat to Fields. It’s weird taking a victory lap on the failures of a QB prospect who could be valuable for building this teams future.

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:
You sound ecstatic. You better hope he performs to his generational potential. The better he performs the bigger the haul is. You short minded morons are looking at him as a threat to Fields. It’s weird taking a victory lap on the failures of a QB prospect who could be valuable for building this teams future.

No, it's just people are throwing Fields to the trash because of some dude they've never seen before.

Here's the thing - Williams is a good prospect but his ceiling is lower than Fields just because he's lacking the physical gifts that Justin has. Our best outcome is Justin reaches his ceiling, the Panthers suck and Williams rebounds and we get a fucking haul for Williams (including another elite weapon for Justin).

The entire week, people have been downplaying Fields - he was fucking excellent in back to back weeks doing shit we've never seen him do. Instead we're hearing about this kid - it's annoying.

Lean into the Justin growth and let it take over the fanbase.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Generational prospects can’t have bad games? I swear I hate Football fans. If Fields throws 4 INTs tomorrow, you morons are gonna spam this forum with trade scenarios. Everyone has a bad game, here and there. Stop with this reactionary crap and let things play out
This isn't just a bad game. This is specifically the second NFL level scheme he's seen this year that he's struggled to stay in the pocket and deliver the football from the pocket.

USC is severely overrated as it is. They could have lost their last three games.

We'll see though with Williams 4 of their next 5 games after they lose to Notre Dame are against ranked opponents.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
No, it's just people are throwing Fields to the trash because of some dude they've never seen before.

Here's the thing - Williams is a good prospect but his ceiling is lower than Fields just because he's lacking the physical gifts that Justin has. Our best outcome is Justin reaches his ceiling, the Panthers suck and Williams rebounds and we get a fucking haul for Williams (including another elite weapon for Justin).

The entire week, people have been downplaying Fields - he was fucking excellent in back to back weeks doing shit we've never seen him do. Instead we're hearing about this kid - it's annoying.

Lean into the Justin growth and let it take over the fanbase.
What is excellent about two fourth quarter turnovers and an intentional grounding?

My man Zack called the pick before it happened in the fourth quarter. "Here comes a Fields pick". To be able to call a pick as the fourth quarter drive is happening is a result of seeing enough of Fields to know what's coming.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

So you with Fields then? Because that's all reactionary

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Who the fuck are you and what are you talking about? Even if Williams is playing bad some dumb team will pay a ransom to get him regardless. Fuck out of here with how you think I sound