Justin Fields or Caleb Williams?

What would you do with first overall pick?

• Trade Fields and draft Caleb Williams

Votes: 25 29.1%
  • Trade #1 overall pick (big value back) and take Fields

Votes: 58 67.4%
  • Draft Williams and take Fields, put them in competition

Votes: 3 3.5%

• Total voters

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Are we sure Caleb Williams is better than Michael Penix? Just saw the WAS game and this kid is throwing dots all over the field. Back shoulders, galore. The anticipation inside the pocket really stands out to me. I know Williams has special escapability, but I don't see him make the same throws in the pocket that Penix seems to be able to do on a rather consistent basis.
Ā 

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I honestly can't wait for the Bears to actually have a great QB. Because having an even slightly mediocre performance from a QB has made most everyone lose their minds.

So many fans on this board don't even know what good QB play over 17 games looks like because they've never actually seen it and it shows.

Bears fans are the most clueless fan base on the planet when it comes to knowing what great QB actually looks like and what it entails and the actual impact it has on a team and the scope of a franchise.

Two games like this and there are so many that think Justin Fields is the answer. When the real answer at QB arrives there will be no arguing left.

What does this have to do with you lying?

And you are a Bear fan so by your own logic you are clueless so kindly shut the fuck up pretending you know what great QB play looks like.
Ā 

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Are we sure Caleb Williams is better than Michael Penix? Just saw the WAS game and this kid is throwing dots all over the field. Back shoulders, galore. The anticipation inside the pocket really stands out to me. I know Williams has special escapability, but I don't see him make the same throws in the pocket that Penix seems to be able to do on a rather consistent basis.
Ony watched his last few passes, He had two ACLs and more knee problems at Indiana
Ā 

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I was totally impressed with Penix on Indiana then he had some injury.
Ā 

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Your video says four
If was from the six TD game against Tampa.

There haven't been many QBs that have thrown six TDs in a game and at the time there was about half as many as there are now.

Trubisky looked good in that game. Mitch has 8 game winning drives and Fields has two. Justin Fields was the worst 4th graded 4th quarter QB a year ago. My standard for QB play has always been 4 quarter game winning drives. That's the standard, two minute comeback wins.
Ā 

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
Williams has better pocket awareness, much better at going through progressions, is exceptional under pressure (Fields was terrible in college under pressure) and better passing in the short game where Fields struggles.
Chase Daniels ā€” reminder/who played in the NFL ā€” was asked, ā€œwhat are noticing about Fields that you believe he will eventually be elite at?ā€

His answer: processing
Ā 

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:
Chase Daniels ā€” reminder/who played in the NFL ā€” was asked, ā€œwhat are noticing about Fields that you believe he will eventually be elite at?ā€

His answer: processing

Even in the bad games - they were talking about Fields' understanding pre-snap as progressing.

Sports radio has been terrible this week - anointing Caleb Williams all week long while downplaying Fields' accomplishments and the lot of them admitting they've never actually seen Williams play.
Ā 

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
Bust city baby! Glad we have our franchise QB and can fleece another team out of some more first rounders.
Ā