McCown to Tampa....

ThaGator

Liked Posts:
Lovie has a good defense and two ass quarterbacks on the roster...again(Orton/Grossman). Time is a flat circle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Myk

AHSIllini32

Liked Posts:
Hey, you guys remember when these same shit heads were freakin out because we were going into a season with Josh fucking McCown as our backup? Now they want to suck his dick all over the place instead of figuring out that maybe our GM, head coach, OC, and QB coach might actually know what they're doing like they showed last year.

JoshMcCownFTW

Liked Posts:
Hey, you guys remember when these same shit heads were freakin out because we were going into a season with Josh fucking McCown as our backup? Now they want to suck his dick all over the place instead of figuring out that maybe our GM, head coach, OC, and QB coach might actually know what they're doing like they showed last year.
Like we showed last year when we pulled a QB with 13 TD to 1 INT and then missed the playoffs with emoface Cutler at the helm?

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
Because his contract is specifically designed with managing the salary cap in mind...Its designed so you can eat a large cap figure right now or convert any given amount into a signing bonus so its over the life of the contract instead. I guess asking you to think is too much.

If Cutler plays okay he will ask for a raise just like Briggs did.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Got off the phone with my brother a few hours ago. Both so happy for Mccown. Shit, we've been following his career when we were kids when he first played for the Cardinals. Always seemed like a good dude and I'll never forget that play he made against the Vikings to ruin Tices chance in playoffs.. Beautiful.

AHSIllini32

Liked Posts:
Got off the phone with my brother a few hours ago. Both so happy for Mccown. Shit, we've been following his career when we were kids when he first played for the Cardinals. Always seemed like a good dude and I'll never forget that play he made against the Vikings to ruin Tices chance in playoffs.. Beautiful.

Why the fuck were you following McCown's career?

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Is that why the Bears refused to extend Cutler until a month or so ago rather than right when Trestman got to town?
But in the end it was Trestman who had the final say on who he wanted, and that was Cutler.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If he starts every fucking game he won't win 5. Lovie is going to be a 2 year HC this time.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
jordan palmer actually didn't look half bad last year in pre-season. i'm guessing he'll be the guy and the bears might draft a quarterback in the late rounds.

This guy sucked at UTEP, I can't see him being worth a damn

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Why the fuck were you following McCown's career?
I don't know. We were kids when he was drafted and liked he would run n was athletic I guess. Ever since the cards game vs Vikings we always stayed up with Mccown news . I always thought he was a decent qb , was so pissed when they cut him last year after preseason game. Fuckin Jason Campbell sucked ass

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
If AJ Mccaron is there in 5th(doubtful) I bet Emery snags him

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If Cutler plays okay he will ask for a raise just like Briggs did.

Now that is purely your speculation because as for what Cutler has said and done thus far is give the Bears deals on his signings.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Is it possible that Cutler and McCown will be fine next year? I mean shit, you guys are acting like the Hatfields and the McCoys over this shit.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
This is a VERY big loss. Having a backup QB you can rely on is a rare treat in the NFL. The Bears had that. So much so that they had a controversy.
There was no fucking controversey, just some idiot fans who were clueless

I agree. It is unlikely Josh plays like a top 20 QB for a full season.

FIXED for you

This thread delivers.

It should be interesting to see what happens here if Cutler struggles early and McCown starts off hot.

Not going to happen like that. No way Mccown is going to start off hot.

It's going to be funny when he gets 1 TD and 13 INTs next season.

​A little EXTREME, BUT i GET THE POINT. LOL

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Cutler has had the misfortune of going up against the best defenses for eight years now.

Even some of the worst D's had their best days against Cutler