NFL Suspends Idiots

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Absolutely they are. For the gaming industry the biggest worry is that you get a scandal like the Black Sox that gets Congress to ban all of this shit (which honestly never should've been legalized in the first place). By reporting these guys they stay at least a half step ahead of a lot of the scandal which can threaten their shitty little business.

As for the signs and warnings, NFL players are dumber than rocks usually. And it sounds like the Lions just didn't give a fuck on top of that. There are signs on all the Chicagoland expressways that you can't go over fifty-five miles per hour, how's that one working out?

Point taken, but if you think it is only the Detroit players that are dumber than a box of rocks, you are mistaken.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I am saying I would not be surprised if more teams/players get slapped eventually. Not sure how someone in the FO would be aware of what or if the players are doing it. On the plus side, I think Detroit now has an additional 10 mil in cap space, if what i heard was correct.
I mean if front office people in Detroit were just fired a month ago for gambling then maybe they were doing the same gambling ?? This isn’t hard(unless what I heard was incorrect)

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think they should be able to bet on anything sports related. You'll have plenty of time to gamble away your small fortunes once you retire, NFL players.

At the same time the league shouldn't be taking any money from the gaming industry either. The fact that FanDuel is a league sponsor is insane.
Not sure they have the right to take away something that is legal. That is like saying the players should not be able to go to Vegas on their off week. Jordan all the time used to make wagers on the golf course. Is that a sporting event?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I would not want to overreact in the situation if I were management, but I honestly have to be wondering about firing my head coach at this point not only because it was rampant among players and coaches but the fact that he is not focused on the game itself and placing a bet at halftime of the game in which he is the head coach. That’s the part that would bother me.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I mean if front office people in Detroit were just fired a month ago for gambling then maybe they were doing the same gambling ?? This isn’t hard(unless what I heard was incorrect)
So you think the players and front office personell were all together doing it?
This makes no sense.
My guess is the NFL is currently reviewing information on all sports wagers made within NFL facilities at the moment.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would not want to overreact in the situation if I were management, but I honestly have to be wondering about firing my head coach at this point not only because it was rampant among players and coaches but the fact that he is not focused on the game itself and placing a bet at halftime of the game in which he is the head coach. That’s the part that would bother me.
You contiue to prove what a complete idiot you really are.
Again, that tweet was from a fake account.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Isn’t that a joke account? 1 follower and just made account with a last name misspelled
That's a brutal prank- a whole lot of insider-types are tapping their sources.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:

1682108618712.png

how to internet???

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Not sure they have the right to take away something that is legal. That is like saying the players should not be able to go to Vegas on their off week. Jordan all the time used to make wagers on the golf course. Is that a sporting event?
I’m not familiar with the NBA labor laws at that time but no, that’s not a sporting event. Stop trying to excuse your team’s toxic masculinity in the locker room.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was reading about Cephus; the dude has a history of being a knucklehead. But damn if he isn't as talented as a mofo. Watching his tape, he gets vertical separation unlike anyone currently on the Bears roster (no, I'm not advocating that the Bears sign him). What a waste of talent.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Now imagine how many bets were placed by players and coaches that aren't stupid and know how to avoid scrutiny.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I was still glad to see Stafford have success soon as he left Detroit. Even I have to wonder if he would have managed more titles on any team worth a shit.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks