***Official*** Chicago Bears Training Camp Thread!!! (Preamble to the Domination!) (FTO)

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You’re right better action is to do nothing and potentially be in a position to need to trade mid season for a center.

Not to mention the one guy you signed will likely need to play guard at some point
Bro Nate Davis & Jenkins are both models of consistency. They are like the NFL version of Cal Ripken Jr

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Gotta wonder if they are talking about someone else as a joke, like Staley or Spice Adams might be catching passes from Caleb or something. It would be shady and kinda dumb to know cameras are nearby and still be insulting the QB.
LOL. Cmon

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Don’t overthink it, man. Guys razz and talk shit. It’s one of our best qualities.
Never is razzing someone behind their back like that cool. Any time someone pretends to be buddy buddy with you but behind your back they are making fun of you, that's a shady asshole who is not your friend. I'm hoping there is more to the story than just a hot mic accident.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Never is razzing someone behind their back like that cool. Any time someone pretends to be buddy buddy with you but behind your back they are making fun of you, that's a shady asshole who is not your friend. I'm hoping there is more to the story than just a hot mic accident.

Its a joke bro. Guys do this. I'm sure they know they have a boom mic in their face and this would be aired

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its a joke bro. Guys do this. I'm sure they know they have a boom mic in their face and this would be aired
He called Caleb "Default QB" Pretty sure even Caleb would laugh at that.

Either way,

Bears 147
Bills 8

Xplosive

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Sorry, where I come you can joke about each other face to face and it's all in fun to tease, but sitting around talking about how another man looks behind his back is suspect. Like what man is worried why one of his "friends" doesn't have a neat haircut and talks about it to some scrub that won't be on the team?

"He looks like a gremlin"... "Doesn't even have a fade"... If they were really talking about Caleb and he sees that I would expect him to laugh it off as no big deal, but I bet he definitely would not consider him anything more than an associate.

It's like one of the guys that plays buddy buddy with you but when you turn your back he's trying to sleep with your girl... Lame as hell.

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:
Sorry, where I come you can joke about each other face to face and it's all in fun to tease, but sitting around talking about how another man looks behind his back is suspect. Like what man is worried why one of his "friends" doesn't have a neat haircut and talks about it to some scrub that won't be on the team?

"He looks like a gremlin"... "Doesn't even have a fade"... If they were really talking about Caleb and he sees that I would expect him to laugh it off as no big deal, but I bet he definitely would not consider him anything more than an associate.

It's like one of the guys that plays buddy buddy with you but when you turn your back he's trying to sleep with your girl... Lame as hell.
You’re out to lunch my dude. You don’t always have to read into the tea leaves.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:

:jonesy:

Xplosive

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
You’re out to lunch my dude. You don’t always have to read into the tea leaves.
There are no tea leaves to be read. To each their own. In the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter at all. Just my personal opinion.

DefNextYear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Maybe if it were anyone else, I'd consider the posibility... but John Jackson is one of Caleb's best friends (only reason he's even a Bear for now is cause Caleb). Rome wouldn't seriously trash talk Caleb to his best friend. They're clearly joking around.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
OK that’s why you have doctors. Obviously Seattle’s doctors thought he was ready

And maybe Bears doctors didnt so not sure the point. Until he plays we dont know the truth.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You’re right better action is to do nothing and potentially be in a position to need to trade mid season for a center.

Not to mention the one guy you signed will likely need to play guard at some point

We signed Shelton and traded for Bates. That is 2 guys.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Putting Rome on punt returns is one of the dumbest ideas I have ever seen a coach do, and for this franchise that is saying something.

the risk is in no way worth the reward. Build a real offense which is what I thought they were doing and all you need to do is make sure the punt returner catches the ball.

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:
There are no tea leaves to be read. To each their own. In the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter at all. Just my personal opinion.
Fair enough brother.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Putting Rome on punt returns is one of the dumbest ideas I have ever seen a coach do, and for this franchise that is saying something.

the risk is in no way worth the reward. Build a real offense which is what I thought they were doing and all you need to do is make sure the punt returner catches the ball.

He is a 3rd WR. Tyreek Hill returned punts. Steve Smith returned punts.

Xplosive

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Maybe if it were anyone else, I'd consider the posibility... but John Jackson is one of Caleb's best friends (only reason he's even a Bear for now is cause Caleb). Rome wouldn't seriously trash talk Caleb to his best friend. They're clearly joking around.
Great catch. I knew there had to be more to the story and not just getting caught blatantly disrespecting the guy behind his back.

Big difference

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Im actually enjoying kneecap nagy going for it every 4th down and losing. He's a fucking clown.

Also the lions depth is pretty bad.
I respect it but happy it's not a coach of my team doing it so much.