***Official*** Chicago Bears Training Camp Thread!!! (Preamble to the Domination!) (FTO)

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
I like the idea of using the aviators and vest as parts of the bear, but the final product looks awful. It looks like an arena league logo, but one of the worst ones, like an expansion teams logo where the artist is working for exposure.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jaylon Johnson interviewed by Richard Sherman. Richard Sherman had some valuable advice on post-practice work

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Name names

Have you noticed several posters recently making claims about how ‘ccs says this’ or ‘ccs was so wrong about this’ yet they don’t want to quote any of the CCS posters??

I find it very weird that they don’t want to use the search or bookmark function to point out these false claims that supposedly are running wild on this board.

Whatever you do though don’t pull up anything incorrect that @BaBaBlacksheep has said, he’s very sensitive and will resort to immediate personal attacks rather than defend any of his 💩 takes

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Have you noticed several posters recently making claims about how ‘ccs says this’ or ‘ccs was so wrong about this’ yet they don’t want to quote any of the CCS posters??

I find it very weird that they don’t want to use the search or bookmark function to point out these false claims that supposedly are running wild on this board.

Whatever you do though don’t pull up anything incorrect that @BaBaBlacksheep has said, he’s very sensitive and will resort to immediate personal attacks rather than defend any of his 💩 takes
Bookmark this one, it is a lifetime guarantee - all Chicago Bears players are underhyped.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Rent free.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Oh you know the same posters who were claiming Roschon Johnson would be the eventual starter last year by years end. The same people hyping up Gervon Dexter's workout two weeks ago.
You’re the idiot that claimed someone compared him to leveon bell and when asked to cite this for actual weeks you couldn’t provide a single bit of evidence.

You’re the main culprit of stupidity and false claims.

Remember when you made a thread about how the QB matters and how NO ONE on CCS thinks the QB matters?????

I remember it

@cameronkrazie86

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I’m not obsessed at all you’re just sensitive to being disagreed with.

Hoping you double check your posts lately since you know I’m coming for you so hard
Yeah you don't seem obsessed at all.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Oh you know the same posters who were claiming Roschon Johnson would be the eventual starter last year by years end. The same people hyping up Gervon Dexter's workout two weeks ago.
Roschon is the starting 3rd down back lol thanks.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It seems like the Bears have an embarrassment of riches at the running back position. I can't believe that I was once reticent about them letting Jordan Howard go. Nothing against Howard because he seemed like a good guy, but the current crop of running backs on the Bears, and in the modern NFL era in general, is pretty talented.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Contact balance
Still waiting for you to back up your ccs leveon bell claim, or to address who the average centers are.

It’s almost like anytime I try to bring up football with you, you disappear to somewhere else.

Feel free to exercise your brane every once in a while, might even put some wrinkles in it!