***Official*** Chicago Bears Training Camp Thread!!! (Preamble to the Domination!) (FTO)

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It seems like the Bears have an embarrassment of riches at the running back position. I can't believe that I was once reticent about them letting Jordan Howard go. Nothing against Howard because he seemed like a good guy, but the current crop of running backs on the Bears, and in the modern NFL era in general, is pretty talented.

All the “skill” positions seem loaded. Definitely not the Bears I’m used to

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Still waiting for you to back up your ccs leveon bell claim, or to address who the average centers are.

It’s almost like anytime I try to bring up football with you, you disappear to somewhere else.

Feel free to exercise your brane every once in a while, might even put some wrinkles in it!
Obsessed and now angry.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did tyrique Stevenson regress as the year went on last year?
Definitely not. He improved a lot actually. He's pretty physical but so long as he's not getting penalized, it's all good. My initial concern was that he was going to get penalized a lot early on (I am not the only one who thought that; even Tom Waddle mentioned it in a podcast).

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Sure would be nice if you're right and we have a starting caliber CB as our #3 but also means there's a good chance we won't be able to keep him after his contract is up. I don't think he would of beat out T.Stevenson even if he didn't get injured but really no way to say that for sure.
Before he was hurt, he was outplaying Stevenson. You need to remember that Stevenson got much better as the year progressed so he was not the same player in the preseason as he was at the end of the year.

Pre-injury Smith could have beaten out Stevenson at that point in time, if he weren't injured. Who knows what he would have become with more playing time because of winning the starting job without suffering an injury?

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tomorrow is supposed to be a joint-practice between the Bears and the Bengals, but tomorrow Chicago is under an elevated sever weather risk. Is the indoor Bears practice facility large enough to hold nearly 200 football players and probably 100 other people?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Definitely not. He improved a lot actually. He's pretty physical but so long as he's not getting penalized, it's all good. My initial concern was that he was going to get penalized a lot early on (I am not the only one who thought that; even Tom Waddle mentioned it in a podcast).
Daniel seems to believe that Stevenson was awful down the stretch. He then won’t reply to anyone that questions how he came to this conclusion.
Makes sense. If Pace is involved, they likely overpaid in the trade.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Falcons are sending a 3rd rounder. Bears should send a similar package to the Jets and throw in Robinson or Martin

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Daniel seems to believe that Stevenson was awful down the stretch. He then won’t reply to anyone that questions how he came to this conclusion.

Makes sense. If Pace is involved, they likely overpaid in the trade.
Can you at least let him finish his volunteer* bus route before you cast aspersions?

*like, volunteering from what? unemployment?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Hit up HWs inbox. He said Bears were involved in the Judon talks. Offered 2 years 40million. He said no.

EDIT: Breer just confirmed Bears were in the mix. HW once again locked in. DBB come out of the movie theater yet?

Last edited:

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
You’re the idiot that claimed someone compared him to leveon bell and when asked to cite this for actual weeks you couldn’t provide a single bit of evidence.

You’re the main culprit of stupidity and false claims.

Remember when you made a thread about how the QB matters and how NO ONE on CCS thinks the QB matters?????

I remember it

@cameronkrazie86

I asked him several times to quote who said Roschon Johnson > Le'Veon Bell and he refused to reply. Here's a quote of the most recent attempt:
OP is being disingenuous as usual. He made up a claim that someone said Roschon Johnson > Le'Veon Bell even though no one actually said it. But OP was losing an argument so he had to resort to arguing against something no one ever said. When pressed for a link, he cowardly went away. It's a habitual trend of his.

Looks like the trend continued!

Funny part is that the whole point of asking who said it was so that I could properly mock that person for their ridiculous comparison but Daniel never said who said it. I know @bamainatlanta asked him repeatedly as well to say who said it but shocker, no reply.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Hit up HWs inbox. He said Bears were involved in the Judon talks. Offered 2 years 40million. He said no.

EDIT: Breer just confirmed Bears were in the mix. HW once again locked in. DBB come out of the movie theater yet?
Who’s HW?

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Wonder if they are considering Hendrickson or Reddick.