***Official*** Chicago Bears Training Camp Thread!!! (Preamble to the Domination!) (FTO)

DaBears3434

Liked Posts:
This.............

Bears did not bring in Williams to be a game manager. Poles did not give Williams the most weapons any rookie QB has ever had not to throw the damn ball.

It would not surprise me in the if Williams broke Luck's rookie record for passing yards and Herbert's rookie TD record.
So 4400 yards and 32 TDs? I’ll take it.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
😂😂😂 imagine criticizing hoge yet defending Gervon every chance you get? Like aren’t you the one saying he needs to perform and expecting he will? Aren’t you in the PFF thread saying you don’t care where he was drafted?

At least be consistent

What are you talking about? I never once criticized Hoge.

You’re a weird dude sometimes.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Oh so I'm not the only one that's noticed that the main position of need that was not addressed in the off season is now suddenly the biggest positive of training camp?

The main position of need was edge. (Of the ones that didn’t get addressed much). I don’t think that’s the “biggest positive” of camp. Would say that’s been CW or all the weapons.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The main position of need was edge. (Of the ones that didn’t get addressed much). I don’t think that’s the “biggest positive” of camp. Would say that’s been CW or all the weapons.

If this defense doesn't have a legitimate 3-technique pushing the inside this defense will get rolled. The cog that makes this defense go is the 3.... Period. They don't have a starting 3-technique at the moment.

The best defenses have had Akiem Hicks Tommie Harris etc wrecking the inside. They need an inside push. .

Also disagree that Dexter hasn't been the story it's almost comical how much air time he's received.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Either this defense is fitna' dominate the league or this offense is 'bout to smell like cooking chittlins'. I mean if you aren't scoring with two straight-up stud wide-receivers, plus an heir apparent in the rookie, something is wrong- unless of course your offensive line is under-performing.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Either this defense is fitna' dominate the league or this offense is 'bout to smell like cooking chittlins'. I mean if you aren't scoring with two straight-up stud wide-receivers, plus an heir apparent in the rookie, something is wrong- unless of course your offensive line is under-performing.

Does Miami score on every possession? The D gets paid too and also has very good players.