***Official*** Chicago Bears Training Camp Thread!!! (Preamble to the Domination!) (FTO)

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
except they do have pads on
I get it Justin Fields has been replaced with Gervon Dexter.

Y'all are excited about the guy who had a 32.8 PFF grade against the run.

Now since we've all established that this is the year that the Chicago Bears front office has chosen to pump up Gervon Dexter to the media and the media is all in on following the narrative the next question should be why no one is talking about Rome Odunze.

No one cares about what the other first round pick is doing to the point that he's been almost entirely ignored through the first week of camp.

Why? Because they have made it all about Dexter and y'all have bought it hook like and sinker.

Canth

Liked Posts:

Now since we've all established that this is the year that the Chicago Bears front office has chosen to pump up Gervon Dexter to the media and the media is all in on following the narrative the next question should be why no one is talking about Rome Odunze.

No one cares about what the other first round pick is doing to the point that he's been almost entirely ignored through the first week of camp.

Why? Because they have made it all about Dexter and y'all have bought it hook like and sinker.

No, Justin Fields was replaced by the #1 Overall pick, Caleb Williams.

Gervon Dexter is not playing QB. Just fyi.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:

Can you please just STFU. Some of us are trying to enjoy the start of training camp

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The great @DanielCCSBears. The brilliant mind that is the multi-time failed Bears blogger, writer, podcaster, has no fucking clue how to spot if players are wearing pads or not. Just as he didn’t understand the importance and difference in OL play w/ w/out pads last season and not knowing what a coaching tree is.

I’ve never seen a dumber person spend this many years pretending to be a football expert. Holy mother of god, what a failure.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Serious question. Why are you so emotionally invested in other people's opinion on Dexter? Like if you have doubts then do you but being a cunt because others chose to be optimistic is just odd.

At the end of the day, whether he is good or not has fuck all to do with how you or anyone else feels about him.