***Official*** Chicago Bears Training Camp Thread!!! (Preamble to the Domination!) (FTO)

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This.............

Bears did not bring in Williams to be a game manager. Poles did not give Williams the most weapons any rookie QB has ever had not to throw the damn ball.

It would not surprise me in the if Williams broke Luck's rookie record for passing yards and Herbert's rookie TD record.
You'd have 3 very disgruntled WRs as well.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I get it Justin Fields has been replaced with Gervon Dexter.

Y'all are excited about the guy who had a 32.8 PFF grade against the run.

Now since we've all established that this is the year that the Chicago Bears front office has chosen to pump up Gervon Dexter to the media and the media is all in on following the narrative the next question should be why no one is talking about Rome Odunze.

No one cares about what the other first round pick is doing to the point that he's been almost entirely ignored through the first week of camp.

Why? Because they have made it all about Dexter and y'all have bought it hook like and sinker.
Can we thread ban this cock?

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Serious question. Why are you so emotionally invested in other people's opinion on Dexter? Like if you have doubts then do you but being a cunt because others chose to be optimistic is just odd.

At the end of the day, whether he is good or not has fuck all to do with how you or anyone else feels about him.
I'm not emotionally invested.

The obsession with Dexter by the media is absurd. It's to the point that no one is talking about other players.

Rome Odunze needs more coverage. Someone should be reporting on the OTHER first round pick more.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I get it Justin Fields has been replaced with Gervon Dexter.

Y'all are excited about the guy who had a 32.8 PFF grade against the run.

Now since we've all established that this is the year that the Chicago Bears front office has chosen to pump up Gervon Dexter to the media and the media is all in on following the narrative the next question should be why no one is talking about Rome Odunze.

No one cares about what the other first round pick is doing to the point that he's been almost entirely ignored through the first week of camp.

Why? Because they have made it all about Dexter and y'all have bought it hook like and sinker.
Translation: I have once again been shown to be a complete dumbass that rides my stupidity into the depths of hell, so I will now argue you all are the stupid ones because the everyone including the media recognizes a guy that has seemed to take a big step and shows it every practice.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
When can we start getting excited about Caleb Williams? Or should I be worried that posts where I'm encouraged about him get necro'd the first time he throws an INT?
Uh, hello yes. There will be a bi-weekly poll on this matter posted on the board once preseason starts. Each vote will be weighted based on tenure, your contributions to insightful discussions and whether or not we like you. Votes shall be cast on Mondays and Fridays. This way we can assess both practices and games to make sure we constantly adjust our opinions based on how he performs in games and adjusts in practice and everything in between. Is that so hard!? Sheesh.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

The obsession with Dexter by the media is absurd. It's to the point that no one is talking about other players.

Rome Odunze needs more coverage. Someone should be reporting on the OTHER first round pick more.
If this is you not emotionally invested, I have sympathy for your children, those therapy bills are going to be enormous.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Translation: I have once again been shown to be a complete dumbass that rides my stupidity into the depths of hell, so I will now argue you all are the stupid ones because the everyone including the media recognizes a guy that has seemed to take a big step and shows it every practice.
The media ...

Screenshot_20240726-112235.png

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

The obsession with Dexter is you. You just can't stand that reporters actually watching practice have any good things to say about a guy you're so vehemently against for some weird reason

Your word isn't gospel, just your own jaded take

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Dexter’s play will have a bigger impact on how the season will play out. That’s not to say Rome isn’t special but Allen/Moore are likely to be making the plays more often in the passing game. On the other hand, since the DL has very little talent overall—the team needs him to improve drastically for the defense to be better. Rome has the opportunity to develop behind 2 great WR’s. Dexter doesn’t have that luxury. But yes, it would be great to hear more about Rome kicking ass as the third TE

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Why? Because I didn't fall in line with the propaganda that said Gervon Dexter is the next Chris Jones?

View attachment 39507
You're really pathetic. I've been one of the more gun shy people about crowning dexter before he shows it in games, but I don't feel the need to shit on him for working hard and having good practices. Get help, mental patient