***Official*** Chicago Bears Training Camp Thread!!! (Preamble to the Domination!) (FTO)

DavidH

Liked Posts:
We had the best interior ol in the nfl that season where jordan love made Daniel think he was the best RB since walter payton. Long, Whitehair, Sitton
this confused the shit out of me for a good 5 seconds before i realized you meant howard

UChiLAbear

"The Drop"
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
Sooo…….

About Wright.

Hoge and Jahns mentioned in their last pod that Wright may not be having the camp everyone was hoping for? They’re literally the only ones I’ve heard say this. (And they weren’t trashing him or anything) But I’m hoping with the pads on we hear some good stuff about Wright this week. He absolutely has to take a step forward for this to work.
imo..judging players w/o pads on is irrelevant....did they happen to mention what exactly brought them to that conclusion?

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
Ya'll worried yet?
No. Sounds like both sides have had ups and downs. It's practice. They are also letting Billings be a pest to help the offense get used to a cadence from a rookie QB. I actually think that's a good idea.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Year after year Bears rinse & repeat training camp report.
This highlights what I've been saying. (Yes it's early.) It's meatballish to say the Bears have the best WR room in the league when you have a rookie QB & WR with a new OC and a 32 year old vet WR.

Seems like the o-line still has a bunch of issues, and the development piece we drafted in the 3rd round might miss a ton of time.

🐻🔽

Canth

Liked Posts:
If the Offensive line can’t block this sub-par defensive line, we are in for a long fucking season.

Yeah, that would be the worry right now. I just hope that the Bears have one hell of a defensive line right now. Otherwise, yeah, it's going to be a long season.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yeah, that would be the worry right now. I just hope that the Bears have one hell of a defensive line right now. Otherwise, yeah, it's going to be a long season.
Only 1 lineman on the defensive line could start on almost all rosters(if not all) in the NFL.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm saying all the offsides issues today point to the o-line being shit rather than a great d-line. We all know our d-line was league worst in sack percentage last year.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
People were begging him to draft a center but instead he drafted a 3rd string tackle ;(
Yeah well ar least he got a punter with the next pick in the 4th round.

Sounds like he's gonna get a lot of work.

UChiLAbear

"The Drop"
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
If the Offensive line can’t block this sub-par defensive line, we are in for a long fucking season.
Maybe it's other teams OL who are in for a long game when they play Da Bears. Not saying you're wrong, just a different perspective. Time will tell.