Official Tech Thread(PC/Mac/Audio/Electronics ETC)

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn't ask for a PC gaming thread to be added to a tech thread, which is completely different, but thanks anyway!! rofl.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
City of Heroes Going Rogue: Complete Collection is 50% Off on Steam! - Evil Avatar

Never played City of Heroes, but a good price.

DC Universe, on the other hand, was GREAT fun for 3 months. Well worth the price of admission if you are at all into DC. The gameplay was God of War-ish, plus DC lore all over the place.

I played CoH for a few months. Great MMO, but too bad it's likely dated.

Have you ever played Champions Online? Now that's an improvement over City of Heroes/Villans IMO.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I played CoH for a few months. Great MMO, but too bad it's likely dated.

Have you ever played Champions Online? Now that's an improvement over City of Heroes/Villans IMO.

Never played it but I heard it is by far the best "superhero" MMO.

What did you like about it that made it better?

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Never played it but I heard it is by far the best "superhero" MMO.

What did you like about it that made it better?

The fighting system is faster, and PvP is amazing. The customizations were great as well. The crafting system needed work, from when I saw it last, and it was limited to 40 levels(IDK if they upped it) although there is a lot of content for just being a level 40 cap.

If they send me a trial code, I'll send it your way, or wait, just checked. Free to try. Play Champions Online FREE Now

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I will check that out, thanks.

I'm actually more interested in less crafting and less levels in an MMO. I don't have time for that shit anymore. MMO's are crazy time-driven and the more casual they make it, the more I am interested in it.

I played WoW for the first 4 years and it was a huge factor in me failing a semester in college and having to re-take that entire semester, haha :)

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn't ask for a PC gaming thread to be added to a tech thread, which is completely different, but thanks anyway!! rofl.

do you ever NOT complain?

I know you dont like me, and im so hurt by that, but can you please refrain from making dumb comments on everything I post? please? I dont want to lose sleep over this. :rolleyes:

PS- We dont need a thread called "pc thread" that is generic and misleading since this thread already exists....but thanks for playing.

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A PC gaming thread that is separate is actually a good idea.. cause its different than consoles..

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
do you ever NOT complain?

I know you dont like me, and im so hurt by that, but can you please refrain from making dumb comments on everything I post? please? I dont want to lose sleep over this. :rolleyes:

PS- We dont need a thread called "pc thread" that is generic and misleading since this thread already exists....but thanks for playing.

edit: I could also very much claim that you are the one stalking me. You seem to reply to every other post I make here and you fuck around with the threads that I am interested in.

When you act like a fag, I will call you out as a fag.

Last edited:

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
edit: I could also very much claim that you are the one stalking me. You seem to reply to every other post I make here and you fuck around with the threads that I am interested in.

When you act like a fag, I will call you out as a fag.

Actually moron that is exactly what you are doing to me. Do you have a short term memory issue that I dont know about.

you see something revised and you see that I do it, you comment, you see I merged a generic "pc thread" and you comment. get over yourself you fucking tool. Find a new place to post, you have nothing to contribute.

Fuller Schettman

Palehosed Refugee
Liked Posts:
I've bought 6 of them in the last 12 months. Pretty amazing phone! There is nothing it can't do. Yesterday it changed the oil in my Passat and set me up with a job interview.

Fuller Schettman

Palehosed Refugee
Liked Posts:
Sad thing is that the part about the six phones is true. I ruined my first one and had to replace it after just 1 month. Then I bought one for wifey and my 2 daughters and then my youngest dropped hers in a hot tub. I made her save $300 for a replacement and then talked the gal at the Apple store into a free replacement!

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sad thing is that the part about the six phones is true. I ruined my first one and had to replace it after just 1 month. Then I bought one for wifey and my 2 daughters and then my youngest dropped hers in a hot tub. I made her save $300 for a replacement and then talked the gal at the Apple store into a free replacement!

so what happened to that 300.00? did you pocket it you hustler you! :)

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My other phone is falling apart..

Camera is broken, now I fully charge it then a few hours later it goes down a bar..

And I don't even touch it. Hello new phone again. :facepalm: