OT: ANDY RIED's son involved in multi-vehicle crash...UPDATED: Ried formally charged with DWI

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
All we need in this thread now is someone to start defending spousal abusers. Anyone want to jump in?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Andy Reid- Great
2 questions need clarifying.

1. How much alcohol did he consume ie was it really just a couple of drinks or was he over the legal limit?

2. Where exactly was the car he hit situated and what was the lighting situation. Stalling at the entrance ramp to an interstate at night is a pretty dangerous spot to be in if you aren't on the shoulder.

If he was drunk then 2 becomes a bit moot and he is fucked. If he was below the legal limit then 2 becomes more important as I have seen near misses in similar situations in broad daylight much less at night having lived in KC for almost 5 years.
buzzed driving IS drunk driving

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If it's that dark, you see the lights anyway and a Transverse's lights are high enough to show over the impala, especially from the perch if a pickup.

You may be right but not sure that is a given especially again if coming around a curve. But again a lot of this is moot unless his BAC is below the legal limit. If it is above then he is fucked either way. If below then a lot will depend on where exactly this car was and visibility.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Garrett said, “I did get a thrill out of it. That was also part of the whole new world that opened up to me when I smoked that first joint.”

He added, “I liked being the rich kid in that area and having my own high-status life. I could go anywhere in the ‘hood. They all knew who I was. I enjoyed it. I liked being a drug dealer.”

Sounds like his kids are just fuck ups. They were afforded just about every opportunity life can give a kid. They simply pissed it all away. Also Reid was in fact around when they were growing up.

According to The New York Times, Garrett and his brother, Britt, grew up playing football at Harriton High in Rosemont, Pennsylvania, and Reid would often watch their games from inside of his car, so as to avoid drawing too much attention. Garrett and Britt would also sometimes go with their father on scouting trips, and serve as ball boys during training camps. During their childhood, Reid was not yet a head coach, but an assistant coach at six different places.

The New York Times reports that Reid always prioritized spending time with his children when they were young, and that sometimes he would rush home after a predawn film session to make sure he was there to have breakfast with them.

Still doesn’t sound like he was “home” much.

The Judge himself said...the coach's home to "a drug emporium" and questioned whether his adult sons should live there.

Further...

"I'm saying this is a family in crisis," O'Neill said

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
ehh doesn’t mean Andy was away from home too much. He could of been there daily and the results could end up the same. Some people are born with addictive personalities, etc...

Did you read the article I posted? The judge clearly stated the house was a “drug emporium” and may not be safe for the brothers to live in.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Still doesn’t sound like he was “home” much.

The Judge himself said...the coach's home to "a drug emporium" and questioned whether his adult sons should live there.

Further...

"I'm saying this is a family in crisis," O'Neill said

You are cherry picking. Your own article also says the following.

Andy Reid and his wife, Tammy, were in court but declined to comment. The judge said the parents clearly loved and supported their children and had tried many times over the years to get them help.

It was a drug emporium because of the the sons. It was a family in crisis because both kids were addicts. None of that appears to be due to Andy Reid as the judge also made it clear he loved, supported and tried to get them help many times. They are simply fuck ups. You know nothing of the situation and based on reading one article and cherry picking a line or two feel you know that Andy Reid was a bad father despite all evidence to the contrary.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
Andy Reid must have been a pretty shitty parent. This kid will probably have his allowance money taken away for 1 week as punishment for nearly killing 3 people. It must be nice to have white skin and rich relatives. I’ve seen stories of others go away for 5+ years for this exact thing, even with no fatalities

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hope the kids make it and are not permanently injured.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You're asking the wrong ppl, but I'm sorry for accusing u of caping for him but the bac question does sort of make you appear to be mounting some sort of defense.

But was he drunker than @msadows posting on here? Or was he drunk raging like @aaronitout?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@Grimson

Are u surprised that @JimJohnson is disliking posts in this thread? He is on record already caping 4 women abusers, now he is mad at ppl denouncing drunk drivers fucking up little kids? What is it about these maga retards being so despicable when it comes to issues any moral person regardless of political alignment should vehemently be opposed to?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
@Grimson

Are u surprised that @JimJohnson is disliking posts in this thread? He is on record already caping 4 women abusers, now he is mad at ppl denouncing drunk drivers fucking up little kids? What is it about these maga retards being so despicable when it comes to issues any moral person regardless of political alignment should vehemently be opposed to?

Not surprised at all. But JimJohnson is a known piece of trash ?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
People are saying he was drunk driving but is this a known fact or speculation?

He said he was drinking. It's unknown how drunk he was to my knowledge.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Didn’t Dante stallworth get off from killing someone while driving drunk? It’s amazing what money and fame could do. This dude will probably pay a heavy fine, license suspended, and community service

He'll be back on the road in 10 years like he did with that first conviction courtesy of his daddy's prestige and monopoly money.

The fact they won't press charges til after he's allowed to coach in the Superbowl says all. lol

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Bust

Liked Posts: